Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 77 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by albean99 on Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:10 am

I guess it doesn't matter at this point but I asked my friend today about her husband texting me that Tyler Cameron was in Austin. Apparently, they don't watch the show but were at a bar (she went outside to get fresh air so missed it) and there were young women swarming around a guy  and one of them told my friend's husband who it was. He texted me because he knew I watch the show. No pics but since Matt was in town, it could have been a quick trip for Tyler. Not so important given his big trip to be with GH at the funeral, though. I guess I'll have to eat my words because it does seem serious, at least at this point. Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 77 4256136633


"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 13632
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : Plano, Tx

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by seton on Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:36 am

this was the only sighting of Tyler that I could find tonite but u hafta play Where's Waldo Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 77 2498057887

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2DPi5bn1pp/
seton
seton

Female Posts : 1621
Join date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Dutchy23 on Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:26 am

@seton wrote:this was the only sighting of Tyler that I could find tonite but u hafta play Where's Waldo Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 77 2498057887

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2DPi5bn1pp/
Not sure it's him.

There are pictures on Just Jared of him wearing different clothes.


Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 77 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 313
Join date : 2011-05-23
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by lleyki on Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:23 am

@seton wrote:this was the only sighting of Tyler that I could find tonite but u hafta play Where's Waldo Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 77 2498057887

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2DPi5bn1pp/

That's not him. Just Jared has clear hi-def images of him heading to the event and he's not wearing a tie and the jacket color is different.

http://www.justjared.com/2019/09/06/tyler-cameron-joined-gigi-hadid-at-her-grandmothers-funeral-in-the-netherlands/

lleyki

Posts : 1738
Join date : 2012-05-26

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Dutchy23 on Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:44 am

@lleyki wrote:
@seton wrote:this was the only sighting of Tyler that I could find tonite but u hafta play Where's Waldo Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 77 2498057887

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2DPi5bn1pp/

That's not him. Just Jared has clear hi-def images of him heading to the event and he's not wearing a tie and the jacket color is different.

http://www.justjared.com/2019/09/06/tyler-cameron-joined-gigi-hadid-at-her-grandmothers-funeral-in-the-netherlands/

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 77 Tyler-cameron-joined-gigi-hadid-at-her-grandma-funeral-in-the-netherlands-07


Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 77 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 313
Join date : 2011-05-23
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife on Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:51 am

He looks BEAUTIFUL :tissuebox
What the heck am I so happy about? I’m not even going this year. stupid

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 1819
Join date : 2017-07-19

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Lucas15 on Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:12 am

@lleyki wrote:snipped
eta: The thing is my gut told me something was up the minute Tyler went almost silent on social media. But my head was still thinking "no, it can't be that serious already".

I think that some of Sarah Hyland's (Wells Adams' fiancee) comments in an ET article might shed some light on dating a BN Alum and why things might move faster for them:

"What I noticed with Wells when we first started talking, when we were texting all the time and even when we started dating in person, everything seemed to move really fast and I would make the joke a lot of, 'I'm so glad that he did The Bachelorette because it’s almost like relationship boot camp."
...
"It makes you open up faster, makes you more vulnerable to where you get to the really heavy s**t. Whereas normally that would take you, like, six months to get into, ..."

Source

Lucas15
Moderator
Moderator

Male Posts : 2776
Join date : 2011-06-20

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Doggoneit on Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:32 am

@Dutchy23

So funny....he is always looking at his phone...in every pap picture. (Except the funeral) Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 77 1f60e Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 77 1f604

Doggoneit

Posts : 601
Join date : 2019-01-10

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Minney on Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:59 am

@Dutchy23 wrote:
@seton wrote:this was the only sighting of Tyler that I could find tonite but u hafta play Where's Waldo Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 77 2498057887

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2DPi5bn1pp/
Not sure it's him.

There are pictures on Just Jared of him wearing different clothes.

He's there third row aisle in front of woman in red dress, his clothes match the JJ pic. But there is a guy across the aisle with a similar look but dark shirt so it can be deceiving. I always love Where's Waldo!
Minney
Minney

Posts : 888
Join date : 2011-06-29

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by seton on Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:29 am

@Minney wrote:
@Dutchy23 wrote:
@seton wrote:this was the only sighting of Tyler that I could find tonite but u hafta play Where's Waldo Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 77 2498057887

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2DPi5bn1pp/
Not sure it's him.

There are pictures on Just Jared of him wearing different clothes.

He's there third row aisle in front of woman in red dress, his clothes match the JJ pic.  But there is a guy across the aisle with a similar look but dark shirt so it can be deceiving.  I always love Where's Waldo!

That's correct! Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 77 2498057887 My eyes were immediately drawn to him (his height, that face, that posture were unmistakeable IMO) but I wasnt sure if anyone else would get it.

My thought for today: I am eyeing the Jeremy Scott show. In case u are not familiar with that show, the swag given to attendees there is a limited edition LOngchamp x Jeremy Scott bag that retails for around $400 to us plebs who cant attend. Gigi is quite fond of those bags and has been seen with a few over the yrs. :gotcha:

seton
seton

Female Posts : 1621
Join date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife on Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:42 am

@seton wrote:
@Minney wrote:
@Dutchy23 wrote:
@seton wrote:this was the only sighting of Tyler that I could find tonite but u hafta play Where's Waldo Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 77 2498057887

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2DPi5bn1pp/
Not sure it's him.

There are pictures on Just Jared of him wearing different clothes.

He's there third row aisle in front of woman in red dress, his clothes match the JJ pic.  But there is a guy across the aisle with a similar look but dark shirt so it can be deceiving.  I always love Where's Waldo!

That's correct!  Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 77 2498057887  My eyes were immediately drawn to him (his height, that face, that posture were unmistakeable IMO) but I wasnt sure if anyone else would get it.

My thought for today: I am eyeing the Jeremy Scott show. In case u are not familiar with that show, the swag given to attendees there is a limited edition LOngchamp x Jeremy Scott bag that retails for around $400 to us plebs who cant attend. Gigi is quite fond of those bags and has been seen with a few over the yrs. :gotcha:


Given her access: If that Longchamp is one of her faves, that fact alone is a real testament to how down to earth she is, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 1819
Join date : 2017-07-19

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by jojo47 on Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:53 am

@Doggoneit wrote:@Dutchy23

So funny....he is always looking at his phone...in every pap picture. (Except the funeral)  Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 77 1f60e  Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 77 1f604

I’ve noticed this as well! He’s going to get hit by a car one day when crossing the street. Lol
jojo47
jojo47

Posts : 2723
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum