Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 78 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Dutchy23 on Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:36 pm

@Minney wrote:
@Dutchy23 wrote:
@seton wrote:this was the only sighting of Tyler that I could find tonite but u hafta play Where's Waldo Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 78 2498057887

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2DPi5bn1pp/
Not sure it's him.

There are pictures on Just Jared of him wearing different clothes.

He's there third row aisle in front of woman in red dress, his clothes match the JJ pic.  But there is a guy across the aisle with a similar look but dark shirt so it can be deceiving.  I always love Where's Waldo!

I see him now! Was looking at another guy! clapping!

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 78 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Doggoneit on Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:13 pm

I think we should start keeping a count of every photo that he is not looking at his phone.

This....not one we can count.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:30 pm

This thread is almost at 80 pages so hold tight for a new thread. Smiley

♡♡♡♡  
"I don't want to live without you, I don't wanna even breathe, I don't want to dream about you, want to wake up with you next to me, I don't want to go down any other road now, I don't want to love nobody but you. Looking in your eyes now if I had to die now, I don't want to love nobody but you."

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 78 Baby_n11 Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 78 I_got_12 Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 78 Acm_s_16 Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 78 Thevoi10
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 10053

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:30 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 55362

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum