SELECT CONTENT

Mike Johnson - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Mike Johnson - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Mike Johnson - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:39 pm

leavers wrote:Mike would still be a great Bachelor. I'm thinking tptb aren't ever going to choose him though.

Nope and the more he criticizes them, the less chance there is.

He is appearing more and more thirsty. For some reason I foresee him as the next Nick.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Mike Johnson - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Mike Johnson - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:05 pm

@Sprite yep and I am so over Nick now!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:18 pm

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1311821950994481152?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:09 am

This is one BN book that I may even read. Mike sounds very honest, raw and real with some really good suggestions for finding happiness and spreading joy. I wish him the best.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:37 am

That article is full of info that I was not aware of about Mike.

I hope his book will be able to help those that are/were in similar situations. I believe if you don't deal with past issue's it will come back to haunt you sooner or later. Depression is very real. There are so many people who need help. We can all be a friend to someone who is in need by recognizing and paying attention to little details. Sometimes they cover it well and it's difficult to help when one is not aware of the issues. TheBachelorette - Mike Johnson - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 5 3552228123

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:28 pm

So it looks like Mike is currently dating Angela Babicz from Bad Girls Club/The Challenge/Ex On The Beach since they're together in Mexico for her birthday. 

via GIPHY

She's an awful, clout-seeking famewhore so there goes my remaining crush on him laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:35 pm

@Hawaii Girl I don't know who she is but by the sounds of it, I'm right behind you on the crush! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Hawaii Girl I don't know who she is but by the sounds of it, I'm right behind you on the crush! laugh out loud
I don't say this about a lot of people but she is genuinely just an awful, toxic person. Constantly picking fights, screaming in people's faces and acting all extra for the camera. And maybe that's just her "on screen" persona, but she outed someone in real life out of pure spite so her off screen persona is just as terrible, IMO. She's also a white woman who puts on a fake blaccent and fetishises black men. I'm just disappointed that Mike would be interested in someone like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:03 pm

@Hawaii Girl If this is true, I am SO disappointed in Mike. Be the man you say you are!

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:55 pm

Found some clips of her on Reddit. Yikes!

I could never motivate why I didn’t want Mike as bachelor. It was just a feeling.
Now it became clear. He just has a terrible judgement.
All JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:57 pm

I didn’t expect THIS crap to be the news in Mike’s thread!!! Holy moly, @blueblues This shows a LOT of problematic issues for him. Man, what a disappointment ! Yuk. no
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:16 pm

:headbanging why would anyone put up with someone like that??

I wouldn't take one second of that behaviour.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Johnson - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+14
leavers
blueblues
mercieme
atem
GuardianAngel