SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 70 1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:14 am

General Discussion thread for Peter.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:29 am

Peter barely even seems to be in the conversation anymore, sadly.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Stacia620 Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:13 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:Peter barely even seems to b3 in the conversation anymore, sadly.

Yeah, pretty sad. I think Peter would have been a great Bachelor. Maybe he doesn't want it.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:32 pm

Peter started following the lead makeup artist, Ginamo11.

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:40 am

Stacia620 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:Peter barely even seems to b3 in the conversation anymore, sadly.

Yeah, pretty sad. I think Peter would have been a great Bachelor. Maybe he doesn't want it.

I think he wants to do it but he's a smart guy and probably figured out how calculating TPTB are and realizes that they already had Mike on their radar a long time ago and they are stringing him along. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:48 am

Jolena wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:

I think he wants to do it but he's a smart guy and probably figured out how calculating TPTB are and realizes that they already had Mike on their radar a long time ago and they are stringing him along. jmo

I’m thinking it’s quite likely Delta will not grant him the time off to do another entire season and then, follow-up press. It’s of no real benefit to them. It’s not like BN and thousands offans are going to start flying Delta because he works for them and I don’t know if he should jeopardize anything, especially his job as a pilot for one of the majors just to be TB. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:33 am

If he gives out roses at this charity event, that's one Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2705 for me. Seems to me previous leads have appeared at promotional events or charities and hands out roses.

team.peterweberforever
Is anyone’s dream to meet @pilot_pete ?! Now is the perfect time! Peter will be a special guest this Saturday (August 24th) to raise funds for seed to mountain in Nashville! Doors will open at 7:30pm. For further info, click the link in my bio!
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1Wat4jHRqL/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by justcallmegranny Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:03 am

So I flew Delta for the first time in many, many years last week. Nothing to do with the bachelor franchise, my husband asked me to fly to a nearby regional airport instead of Atlanta and Delta is the only airline that flies the smallish planes in there. I changed planes in Atlanta from the big one to the smaller plane. There was a mechanical issue with the plane so the pilot came into the cabin and explained. Can I tell you there are better looking pilots than Peter working for Delta?? Not dogging Peter, he is attractive, but this man was swoonworthy!

I hope Peter does well and finds his person so maybe some of his co-workers will want to follow in his footsteps!

justcallmegranny

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:02 am

I’ve been rethinking and rewatching Hannah’s season and I’m starting to think that the only reason that Tyler was F2 was because TPTB knew that Peter was, between hm and Tyler, the better option for the Bachelor.  Perhaps Tyler let TPTB feel in their discussions that  regardless of whether it worked out with Hannah, he was going to continue modeling and wasn’t ready to drop that for a season of becoming the Bachelor.  Or perhaps TPTB were worried about Tyler’s dad’s health and the impact that could have on a season of the Bachelor.  Hannah was so happy on the daytime position of her date with Luke.  Had he not imploded, there would have been four overnights.   Of the four FSDs Tylers was the one during the daytime that most resembled Jason Tartick’s.  I guess my point in all of this is because RS has not given us an ending and Hannah was very silent on social media during her time in Los Angeles after Thanksgiving, I am wondering if there is a chance that she and Peter have been spending time together. I realize it’s a stretch but when I look back at her season and I think about how everything has played out and the fact that we know that sometimes the person who is F3 is in that position because they will be a great bachelor, I can’t help but wonder if there’s a chance that Hanna and Peter are pursuing each other.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:42 am

mbl wrote:I’ve been rethinking and rewatching Hannah’s season and I’m starting to think that the only reason that Tyler was F2 was because TPTB knew that Peter was, between hm and Tyler, the better option for the Bachelor.  Perhaps Tyler let TPTB feel in their discussions that  regardless of whether it worked out with Hannah, he was going to continue modeling and wasn’t ready to drop that for a season of becoming the Bachelor.  Or perhaps TPTB were worried about Tyler’s dad’s health and the impact that could have on a season of the Bachelor.  Hannah was so happy on the daytime position of her date with Luke.  Had he not imploded, there would have been four overnights.   Of the four FSDs Tylers was the one during the daytime that most resembled Jason Tartick’s.  I guess my point in all of this is because RS has not given us an ending and Hannah was very silent on social media during her time in Los Angeles after Thanksgiving, I am wondering if there is a chance that she and Peter have been spending time together.  I realize it’s a stretch but when I look back at her season and I think about how everything has played out and the fact that we know that sometimes the person who is F3 is in that position because they will be a great bachelor, I can’t help but wonder if there’s a chance that Hanna and Peter are pursuing each other.
Sorry, I disagree. The idea that Tyler really was her 3:rd or 4:th choice never made sense to me.
I never saw anything more than physical attraction between Hannah and Peter, which makes the current Hannah storyline so ridiculous IMO.
And with Luke (slightly OT) she had known for weeks (since Scotland) that he wasn’t a viable option. Residing feelings from early on and producer manipulation kept him in the game that long IMO.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:02 am

@blueblues I’m curious if you recall how happy she was with Luke on the daytime portion of the FSD.  I was so disgusted by him that I never watch it until yesterday.  She was really happy.  And she was incredibly happy on her on-on-one with Peter, much more so than her lobster date with Tyler where he had to pick her up from her sadness and her and Tyler’s Netherlands date where the date was overall challenging.    I could see a situation where TPTB wanted Peter as the Bachelor, wanted Luke for more potential drama, and Tyler for F2.  If Hannah knew by overnights that Jed was it — and given how bad everything went for them on the MTP date and LCD she must have known he was it by FSDs and just stuck with it — wouldn’t TPTB encourage the lead to keep Tyler instead of Peter?

I just want to add that I wouldn’t be discussing this if we had any inkling of the ending. But we don’t. It’s making me consider alternatives.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:41 am

We don't know the ending, but I think the Hannah and Peter ship has sailed. I doesn't even seem that Hannah hangs out with many BN people at all -- why would she hang out with Peter? JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 70 1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton