SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 70 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 43 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:52 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:madi has never once said that she has an issue with peters past. and she isnt forcing him to keep her around. her sex life is her business and she doesnt have to reveal that shes a virgin on anyone else's time table, only her own. she tells peter before FS suites and he chooses to keep her another week even after that. Also she told him how important her faith is to her and he responded by telling her he wants to deepen his faith and told her he's falling in love with her.

I think maybe people are soured by the luke p stuff last season but Madi isnt manipulating peter at all or forcing him to keep her there. Even Rob Mills indicates that she does nothing wrong

Also why Kelley became her friend since night 1. I love her friendship with Sarah Coffin too. Sarah commented on Tonya's post that Mary (Madi's sister) just won the regions state girls basketball championship today. I cannot wait till they get to hang out together.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bachhh022 Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:56 pm

atem wrote:
Bachhh022 wrote:madi has never once said that she has an issue with peters past. and she isnt forcing him to keep her around. her sex life is her business and she doesnt have to reveal that shes a virgin on anyone else's time table, only her own. she tells peter before FS suites and he chooses to keep her another week even after that. Also she told him how important her faith is to her and he responded by telling her he wants to deepen his faith and told her he's falling in love with her.

I think maybe people are soured by the luke p stuff last season but Madi isnt manipulating peter at all or forcing him to keep her there. Even Rob Mills indicates that she does nothing wrong

Also why Kelley became her friend since night 1.  I love her friendship with Sarah Coffin too.  Sarah commented on Tonya's post that Mary (Madi's sister) just won the regions state girls basketball championship today.  I cannot wait till they get to hang out together.
yeah its pretty obvious madi gets along with most of the girls. kelsey even said in her ITM last week that everyone loves madi. i think thats telling. The only girls that seem to maybe not be big fans of her are Hannah ann and VF and thats probably more because they were likely dumped in the end in favor of her. (IMO madi is F1)
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:18 am

Bachhh022 wrote:
atem wrote:

Also why Kelley became her friend since night 1.  I love her friendship with Sarah Coffin too.  Sarah commented on Tonya's post that Mary (Madi's sister) just won the regions state girls basketball championship today.  I cannot wait till they get to hang out together.
yeah its pretty obvious madi gets along with most of the girls. kelsey even said in her ITM last week that everyone loves madi. i think thats telling. The only girls that seem to maybe not be big fans of her are Hannah ann and VF and thats probably more because they were likely dumped in the end in favor of her. (IMO madi is F1)

I agree it has to be something here at the end/post filming as Maddie and HA were near each other a lot during filming. So they seemed close then but not now. Imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:21 am

@mbl I sent you a PM

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:31 am

I can’t say I know Hannah well but she has been in pageants and knows the drill of competing. I wouldn’t be surprised that she is use the adage ‘ to get close to your friends but closer to your enemies ‘ until the end. She was friendly with several front runners, it’s the best way to know where their heads at...and play your part accordingly. I don’t know, I see a calculating side to her, despite her young age. I started seeing this with the fashion show and then every other competition.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:34 am

mbl wrote:@sprite I apologize if I have offended anyone. I certainly don’t want to do that. I just would love somebody with information about the evangelical Christian community that can explain what’s going on here. I completely respect Madi for her beliefs.  I’m just trying to understand her in what she expects of somebody who has up to this point in his life not lived in the same way. What is really going on here?

We may find out post show or unfortunately, we may never know her motivations. That is part of the problem if we start going into the religious side of things...it becomes speculation and opinions rather than facts.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:18 am

DWTS didn't end until after filming wrapped for Peter's season. Hannah was busy learning lots of dances.

IMO, she has absolutely nothing to do with the ending of Peter's season.  When she left after their discussion, it was over between them. He moved on and tried to find someone on his cast that could be in his future as a fiancee.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by akd5 Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:08 am

I do not think HB is with Peter. It has crossed my mind a few times. First, when we found out filming didn’t wrap till 11/20 instead of the 17th. That gave Hanna B time to get to Australia if she really wanted to and 2nd when Peter was in an interview with the Ellen show and they asked How his ending can’t be spoiled and he said “it’s a very unique ending” which she followed up asking if we will see Hannah B again and he immediately said again “it’s a very unique ending” the way he said it, made me raise my eyebrows a little bit.
https://youtu.be/K3XrUI5JIGg

akd5

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:15 am

@akd5 so do you think it’s actually possible ? I think we kept a close watch on Hannah B IG because she was dancing and rehearsing, and to fly over to Australia for what, a few days ? and then rushed back ...? I don’t see it. Some other unique thing is what he is referring to IMO.

ETA just checked the dates of DWTS and Hannah B was in the finale week of DWTS when Peter was making his choice between his last F1 and F2. There is absolutely zero way that Hannah B ever went to Australia, she was constantly rehearsing and concentrating on winning and her every moves were accounted for right here. Did Peter connect with her after his return in the US? Doubtful...and not to the point of getting together again.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:36 am

Astrobach wrote:@akd5 so do you think it’s actually possible ? I think we kept a close watch on Hannah B IG because she was dancing and rehearsing, and to fly over to Australia for what, a few days ? and then rushed back ...? I don’t see it. Some other unique thing is what he is referring to IMO.

ETA just checked the dates of DWTS and Hannah B was in the finale week of DWTS when Peter was making his choice between his last F1 and F2. There is absolutely zero way that Hannah B ever went to Australia, she was constantly rehearsing and concentrating on winning and her every moves were accounted for right here. Did Peter connect with her after his return in the US? Doubtful...and not to the point of getting together again.  
JMO

reality steve already said what he knows for a fact is peter is not with HB or with his producer
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:43 am

@Bachhh022 I know and I was responding to @akd5 who raised the subject again. I had to read back to get back on track. And RS is just confirming what we already knew by sleuthing.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:01 am

Fun fact:
Mrs. Prewett is the first parent to let the viewers know her child is a virgin before the cast member has shared that information. Ashley I, Becca T, Christen, Colton, and born again virgin Sean L all volunteered this status independent of their parents... some to the lead; others in conversation with housemates.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 70 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 43 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton