SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 70 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 44 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:44 pm

The show asks about your sex life.  How do you think they knew about Chase Rice?  Plus, RS pointed out VF"s original bio and it was about her getting her revenge boobs.  

We knew per RS that Madi was a he virgin.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:56 pm

I know the show asks about your sex life, among many other things. I've seen a copy of the application.

It doesn't mean Madi had to be truthful and it doesn't confirm for me when exactly they found out from an editing/script POV. Maybe she was smart enough not to mention it because she knew what they would do.

I had no doubt they knew about Chase, among the many other scenario's that have occurred over the years that they knew about.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If Peter knew who is F4 were early on, and there was a virgin in the mix, I'd put my money on TPTB keeping that info to themselves until the timing was right, for them.

I'd be curious to know how they found out and when as I think that would confirm some of our speculations that TPTB were up to no good as usual.

Does anyone remember when we found out? I went through her thread and there isn't any reference to her being a virgin, or in her tabloid bio's.

i believe RS is the one that spoiled Madison being a virgin when he got the first episode.

but yeah, i mean TPTB never has the F3 together around FS time but suddenly this year they're allowed together for a "girl talk"? ...i think its pretty clear TPTB wanted this as a storyline and did their best to cause drama with it.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:17 pm

Why do you think the show brought in HB so early.  For Jasons' season Deanna wasn't brought in until the very end when Jason already formed solid relationships.  Rob Mills claims they didn't try to sabotage him finding love, but to me they have and continue to do do.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:22 pm

@atem
If Peter is stupid enough to bypass the 30 women on his season for the woman who had sex with him four consecutive times and ranked him 4th among her suitors, then he should get what he deserves, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:43 pm

Madi is saying that she's saving herself for marriage. but do we know for a fact that it means she's a virgin or is it a decision she made after her last relationship that moving forward she wasen't going to have sex until marriage. Supposedly she was in a relationship for 3 years . Sean made that decision for himself too and he wasen't a virgin. others have waited until they were in a committed relationships. Maybe she is waiting to be engaged and in a committed relationship before going there with anyone else. IDK IT looks like Peter was ready to "put a ring on it" . Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 4256136633 giggling jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I know the show asks about your sex life, among many other things. I've seen a copy of the application.

It doesn't mean Madi had to be truthful and it doesn't confirm for me when exactly they found out from an editing/script POV. Maybe she was smart enough not to mention it because she knew what they would do.

I had no doubt they knew about Chase, among the many other scenario's that have occurred over the years that they knew about.

EXACTLY! And it’s up to the contestant to reveal what they feel appropriate, use their head and foresee the consequences of EVERYTHING they share. Madison has experience with the pageants world enough to know how this ‘ application’ process work. Of course we will never know for sure what she did share or not.
On the other hand, I see VF the narcissist as very happy to disclose information in a bragging way, such as this exemple:” well, I’ve dated celebrities you know, so, I’m not too sure Peter is actually up to my standards, but he’s cute’ , so I’m willing to give it a try. “ prod : oh which celebrity did you date..? “ Etc...storyline : ✅
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:45 pm

This is an old interview from Chris Harrison rom January https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/bachelor-things-watch-peter-webers-season-67764832

6. There will be some tension between Harrison and Weber: Weber's indecisiveness eventually caused "a little contentiousness" with Harrison, the "Bachelor" host revealed. "I had to stop being a friend and start showing some tough love. He needed a therapist. He needed to be helped," he said. "It was a tough walk with him."
"It was a really emotional, gut-wrenching season in ways that we haven't seen in a really long time," he continued, adding that there are many tears. "It was just more of, 'OK, I gotta quit being your buddy here and Papa Chris has to show up and now I need to treat you like I would one of my kids.'"

Also:

As Harrison told ET on Tuesday, "Peter and I, going through this together, had no idea this was happening and how this was going to all come to an end. It's riveting, and it really is breathtaking and it'll break your heart."
"You can't see this coming for a mile," Weber said.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:18 pm

My question still stands. If you are someone who believes that sex should only occur within the confines of marriage, why would you pursue a man who does not believe that? It feels a lot of the time that we don’t discuss the tough stuff because it interferes with our feelings of someone who we like.  I like Madi, but I don’t like and I don’t understand why she chose to go on this show with this particular bachelor. Her pursuing this bachelor was telling him that he would have to change his life to be with her. While it is true that we all change our lives to be with our partners, when we know in advance something that it is a non-starter, we tell the partner upfront. That’s just the way real life works. I don’t think we should be sugarcoating what went on here because we like the contestant.  All IMO

ETA: it’s a bit like the last season of the bachelorette. It was very clear on the first episode that if someone had a girlfriend at home they should reveal it. Regardless of all of our definitions of girlfriend, Jed acknowledged that he slept with a woman the night before he left for the show. He wrote this woman love notes in the days leading up to filming. We would have all liked to have known that if we were in Hannah shoes. Wouldn’t we have all wanted to know what was going to be expected of our future if we were with Madi up front? All IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:42 pm

mbl wrote:My question still stands. If you are someone who believes that sex should only occur within the confines of marriage, why would you pursue a man who does not believe that? It feels a lot of the time that we don’t discuss the tough stuff because it interferes with our feelings of someone who we like.  I like Madi, but I don’t like and I don’t understand why she chose to go on this show with this particular bacelor. Her pursuing this bachelor was telling him that he would have to change his life to be with her. While it is true that we all change our lives to be with our partners, when we know in advance something that it is a non-starter, we tell the partner upfront. That’s just the way real life works. I don’t think we should be sugarcoating what went on here because we like the contestant.  All IMO

ETA:  it’s a bit like the last season of the bachelorette. It was very clear on the first episode that if someone had a girlfriend at home they should reveal it. Regardless of all of our definitions of girlfriend, Jed acknowledged that he slept with a woman the night before he left for the show.  He wrote this woman love notes in the days leading up to filming.  We would have all liked to have known that if we were in Hannah shoes. Wouldn’t we have all wanted to know what was going to be expected of our future if we were with Madi up front?   All IMO

I totally agree with you ., as much as I like Madi this is the one thing that I don't like that she did ( waiting until the last minute to tell him). I do think the producers could very well have played a part in her waiting until the last minute , I'm just disappointed that she listened to them knowing that it was the wrong thing to do. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:46 pm

Does anyone know what the connection is with Vanessa G & Madi? How do they know each other? I saw a post on IG that Vanessa put up and Madi commented on it " I love you so much" . TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:49 pm

@mbl I just wrote down some thoughts in Madison’s thread that illustrate my POV about some possible explanation or context for these choices she made, beginning with still living at home. In a nutshell, I believe she has lived a very close-knit but sheltered life and is partly needing to leave the nest while still keeping some of the family values and expectations.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 70 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 44 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton