SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 70 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 44 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:50 pm

Jolena wrote:Does anyone know what the connection is with Vanessa G & Madi? How do they know each other? I saw a post on IG that Vanessa put up and Madi commented on it " I love you so much" . TIA

Lori K (the publicist). Both Vanessa and Lori are from Canada. Like I said, Lori is going to represent the entire Prewett family.

eta

When Madi came back, she looked like she was glowing/happy. How did HS look? I don't follow her, so I don't know.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:15 pm

mbl wrote:My question still stands. If you are someone who believes that sex should only occur within the confines of marriage, why would you pursue a man who does not believe that?...
Madi is young and not at a stage in her life where she's ready for marriage. She had other motives for being a contestant. She wanted to have the experience of being part of a reality TV show, develop new friendships, to use her exposure for promotional and income opportunities. If she does become F1 she can date Pete for a while if he respects her boundaries. Pete isn't her forever person JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:24 pm

atem wrote:
Jolena wrote:Does anyone know what the connection is with Vanessa G & Madi? How do they know each other? I saw a post on IG that Vanessa put up and Madi commented on it " I love you so much" . TIA

Lori K (the publicist). Both Vanessa and Lori are from Canada. Like I said, Lori is going to represent the entire Prewett family.

eta

When Madi came back, she looked like she was glowing/happy.  How did HS look?  I don't follow her, so I don't know.

I can see Vanessa having Lori to represent her (both being canadians) but is there anyone else that Lori represented from bachelor nation that would make the Prewett's pick her ?Do you think that Madi only knows Vanessa recently through Lori? from her post you would think Madi and Vanessa knew ea other forever. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I know the show asks about your sex life, among many other things. I've seen a copy of the application.

It doesn't mean Madi had to be truthful and it doesn't confirm for me when exactly they found out from an editing/script POV. Maybe she was smart enough not to mention it because she knew what they would do.

I had no doubt they knew about Chase, among the many other scenario's that have occurred over the years that they knew about.

Haven't past contestants said that if you start to talk about something the producers don't want you talking about yet (or at all) they'll just jump into your conversation? For all we know Madi tried to or wanted to tell Peter earlier but wasn't allowed to.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:42 pm

jen689 wrote:
mbl wrote:My question still stands. If you are someone who believes that sex should only occur within the confines of marriage, why would you pursue a man who does not believe that?...
Madi is young and not at a stage in her life where she's ready for marriage. She had other motives for being a contestant. She wanted to have the experience of being part of a reality TV show, develop new friendships, to use her exposure for promotional and income opportunities. If she does become F1 she can date Pete for a while if he respects her boundaries. Pete isn't her forever person JMO

Jen This is a show whose premise is marriage. It is not a show for people who are not ready for marriage. Why are we giving her a pass?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:07 pm

mbl wrote:
jen689 wrote:

Jen This is a show whose premise is marriage. It is not a show for people who are not ready for marriage. Why are we giving her a pass?

I don’t think that most of the contestants (and some of the leads 🤨) are truly ready for marriage or even believe they are. For most, the Bachelor engagement is akin to a promise to exclusively date. It didn’t bother me that Cassie was unwilling to play along with a show engagement and I don’t fault Madi for it. On the contrary, I appreciate that they weren’t willing to compromise on the importance of engagement by doing it with a virtual stranger. Colton & Cassie’s relationship, IMO, has thrived in part because they didn’t give into the pressure to take a step they weren’t ready for.

I also think it was fine for Madi to get to know Peter and see if he’s her person despite their differences. It’s not that unusual for someone with Madi’s convictions to end up with someone who is religious, but doesn’t heed to the no physical intimacy prior to marriage commandment, but my issue is that Peter wasn’t told a couple weeks sooner.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:15 pm

Just to lighten things up, but I saw this on Instagram and it cracked me up good!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8f5x2xF9or/

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:05 pm

Emeralds wrote:
mbl wrote:
jen689 wrote:

I don’t think that most of the contestants (and some of the leads 🤨) are truly ready for marriage or even believe they are. For most, the Bachelor engagement is akin to a promise to exclusively date. It didn’t bother me that Cassie was unwilling to play along with a show engagement and I don’t fault Madi for it. On the contrary, I appreciate that they weren’t willing to compromise on the importance of engagement by doing it with a virtual stranger. Colton & Cassie’s relationship, IMO, has thrived in part because they didn’t give into the pressure to take a step they weren’t ready for.

I also think it was fine for Madi to get to know Peter and see if he’s her person despite their differences. It’s not that unusual for someone with Madi’s convictions to end up with someone who is religious, but doesn’t heed to the no physical intimacy prior to marriage commandment, but my issue is that Peter wasn’t told a couple weeks sooner.

Absolutely. If there is a known line in the sand there is no excuse for waiting until the show is down to 3 contestants. IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:06 pm

mbl wrote:Jen This is a show whose premise is marriage. It is not a show for people who are not ready for marriage. Why are we giving her a pass?
When the odds are 1:30 that the lead will pick you I don't see how everyone's motive can be an engagement leading to marriage. I think the contestants are realistic and realize they may not be F1. They have to consider what else they can gain from their experience on the show JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:09 pm

I cannot believe there is so many posts about Madi with nothing but a commercial and episode description and we have facts about VF and how her date goes and it's like crickets. The HTD episode is going to be the VF show not Madi.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:33 pm

atem wrote:I cannot believe there is so many posts about Madi...we have facts about VF and how her date goes and it's like crickets...
VF doesn't interest me at all. Her personality/actions aren't appealing. She's whiny/pessimistic. Production added her story because it's good TV for me not so much JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:35 pm

atem wrote:I cannot believe there is so many posts about Madi with nothing but a commercial and episode description  and we have facts about VF and how her date goes and it's like crickets.  The HTD episode is going to be the VF show not Madi.
Madi will have a big part in how this season ends Victoria F will not.  I think it makes sense there is more talk about Madi.  All IMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 70 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 44 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton