SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 70 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 47 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:16 am

Possible leaving & returning times for Madi:

1) She leaves at FS dinner and skips the FS. Do we know if Madi is at the F3 RC?

2) She leaves after F3 RC

3) She leaves sometime after MTP

Maybe she briefly leaves and comes back but then leaves again after MTP?? Is that plausible?

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:43 am

Bobette wrote:
Astrobach wrote:@LeapofFaith Does it match the vegetation and landscape of the S/ C where HA is crying, wearing thin straps silvery dress?
She was in front of rolling hills I thought?

Definitely not IMO - Hannah and the green rolling hills isn't Alice Springs or Uluru; it's the Gold Coast Hinterland IMO.

Well, the plot thickens again then! Why is she so upset and crying like that? We saw her FSD dress, which is pink. So only possibility is another date ( LCD ?) in the same area, ( GC Hinterland) before they leave to go to the NT. question
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:47 am

Peter keeps saying in interviews that towards the end it gets especially difficult because the process worked "too well" and he really struggled with saying goodbyes. I feel like at least one of his sad moments must be related to that. Maybe at the F3RC he's really sad about sending Victoria home and then in the Uluru caps, he's really sad about Hannah A? I would find this extremely unsatisfying to watch but that's where I'm at currently
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:00 am

gabriele wrote:Possible leaving & returning times for Madi:

1) She leaves at FS dinner and skips the FS. Do we know if Madi is at the F3 RC?

Maybe she briefly leaves and comes back but then leaves again after MTP?? Is that plausible?

i would lean towards #3 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 4256136633 We have pics of her LCD (peter in blue shirt, beach ) that date takes place after they already met the parents . Im still not convinced she actually leaves Australia, Im thinking they are making it look like she left because of what CH is saying to Peter but it could very well be that he let Hannah Ann go and Madi just refuses to come to the FRC site because she dosen't want to accept an engagement. Didn't someone say that if they go to the FRC they have to accept the proposal? Maybe he goes to her room after he's done stressing out on the bed , talks to her and agrees to give her the time she needs and that's why it can't be spoiled because there's no ending and she gives him her answer at ATFR. hmmm jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:18 am

Do we know what events take place in Uluru? MTP or LCD? Peter is in shorts so it’s obviously something casual.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:30 am

lightredemption wrote:Peter keeps saying in interviews that towards the end it gets especially difficult because the process worked "too well" and he really struggled with saying goodbyes. I feel like at least one of his sad moments must be related to that. Maybe at the F3RC he's really sad about sending Victoria home and then in the Uluru caps, he's really sad about Hannah A? I would find this extremely unsatisfying to watch but that's where I'm at currently

It seems like HA will be at the FRC, no evidence at this time supporting her leaving, so the Uluru pic wouldn’t be about that. Peter is in shorts so more likely a LCD or MTP I think. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:31 am

Does anyone have any idea what peter and his mom are doing in Vegas? wonder if its bachelor related. Peter has been spending alot of time with his family im wondering if maybe things didn't work out with Madi after all and his time with family and friends are his support group right now leading up to the finale. He's singing in his IG story walking in the airport with his mom and I can't make out if he seems happy, stressed, regretting some things or what. Anyone else see it? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:41 am

Jolena wrote:
gabriele wrote:Possible leaving & returning times for Madi:

i would lean towards #3 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 4256136633 We have pics of her LCD (peter in blue shirt, beach ) that date takes place after they already met the parents . Im still not convinced she actually leaves Australia, Im thinking they are making it look like she left because of what CH is saying to Peter but it could very well be that he let Hannah Ann go and Madi just refuses to come to the FRC site because she dosen't want to accept an engagement. Didn't someone say that if they go to the FRC they have to accept the proposal? Maybe he goes to her room after he's done stressing out on the bed , talks to her and agrees to give her the time she needs and that's why it can't be spoiled because there's no ending and she gives him her answer at ATFR. hmmm  jmo

Which pics are blue shirt at the beach? Can you point me to them or describe them more? We have Peter in a long sleeved blue shirt but that looks like MTP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:55 am

@Jolena ???
@gabriele Yes, I agree! Where do we know that we have pictures of a LCD?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:14 am

Astrobach wrote:@Jolena ???
@gabriele Yes, I agree! Where do we know that we have pictures of a LCD?

I think maybe she’s confusing them with the MTP. The blue shirt Peter has on with Barb is the same as in the tabloid photos, correct? I think I read that on some thread here. TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:15 am

lightredemption wrote:Peter keeps saying in interviews that towards the end it gets especially difficult because the process worked "too well" and he really struggled with saying goodbyes. I feel like at least one of his sad moments must be related to that. Maybe at the F3RC he's really sad about sending Victoria home and then in the Uluru caps, he's really sad about Hannah A? I would find this extremely unsatisfying to watch but that's where I'm at currently

Yeah i am with you atm

offtopic I am in love with Luke T (the guy in your Avatar) Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 1f60d i hope they win love island..
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:21 am

@gabriele Yes, that’s what I think too. I have not seen any previews of LCD...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 70 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 47 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton