Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem on Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:54 pm

@Tiggerlgh wrote:
@gabriele wrote:
@atem wrote:We see a silhouette. We see fuzzy socks.  I am just saying we don't have verification of where HS had her fantasy suite at.  
Has that hotel room been IDed as the one Madi stayed in for FD? That is what I was asking about. If so, then it should be Madi in that cap.

Yes Bobbette figured it’s out.  I think it was the Gold Coast casino suite.  We see them in bed in the AM with colored fuzzy socks.

Then if Madi isn't F1, it's because she didn't want to be. That's all I can gather from this. no idea


Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Posts : 24172
Join date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by gabriele on Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:07 pm

@atem wrote:
@Tiggerlgh wrote:
@gabriele wrote:
@atem wrote:We see a silhouette. We see fuzzy socks.  I am just saying we don't have verification of where HS had her fantasy suite at.  
Has that hotel room been IDed as the one Madi stayed in for FD? That is what I was asking about. If so, then it should be Madi in that cap.

Yes Bobbette figured it’s out.  I think it was the Gold Coast casino suite.  We see them in bed in the AM with colored fuzzy socks.

Then if Madi isn't F1, it's because she didn't want to be.  That's all I can gather from this. no idea

With Madi I think the question is if she left did she come back or did she take Peter back if he chased her down in the US. Going by what we’ve seen in previews I am floating the idea that if Sydney slept with Peter in the hot springs this is the context for Madi saying she isn’t sure she can continue if Peter sleeps with anyone else (“else” meaning besides Sydney). Tptb are thus setting up the story for Madi to leave once she discovers Peter slept with other women on his FSs.

gabriele

Posts : 283
Join date : 2019-08-05

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh on Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:49 pm

@gabriele wrote:
@atem wrote:
@Tiggerlgh wrote:
@gabriele wrote:
@atem wrote:We see a silhouette. We see fuzzy socks.  I am just saying we don't have verification of where HS had her fantasy suite at.  
Has that hotel room been IDed as the one Madi stayed in for FD? That is what I was asking about. If so, then it should be Madi in that cap.

Yes Bobbette figured it’s out.  I think it was the Gold Coast casino suite.  We see them in bed in the AM with colored fuzzy socks.

Then if Madi isn't F1, it's because she didn't want to be.  That's all I can gather from this. no idea

With Madi I think the question is if she left did she come back or did she take Peter back if he chased her down in the US. Going by what we’ve seen in previews I am floating the idea that if Sydney slept with Peter in the hot springs this is the context for Madi saying she isn’t sure she can continue if Peter sleeps with anyone else (“else” meaning besides Sydney). Tptb are thus setting up the story for Madi to leave once she discovers Peter slept with other women on his FSs.

Not that he knows much if anything but I believe RS said he does not have sex with Sydney


Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total


Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 5999
Join date : 2011-07-28

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by gabriele on Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:56 pm

Scenario 5 - Dating both women

I have one more scenario: Madi leaves and so Peter is going to propose to HA. Peter chased Madi down in Australia but she doesn’t agree to come back. Madi has a change of heart and comes back at FRC and Peter is befumbled and decides to date both Madi & HA. HA is understandably a little salty toward Madi and this is why no one can know the ending because it ain’t over yet.

Questions & Doubts

Probably unlikely but who knows?

ETA: There does seem to be a lot of leaving and coming back this season: Alayah, Vic F and possibly Madi too. Also, Peter seemed slightly annoyed to me after CH gives him the big news at the FRC. I think if Madi was leaving for the first time he might be sadder and even start crying. Or he could just be in shock I guess. But his comment that “this is the last thing I need” when lying on the bed seems more annoyed or frustrated than sad to me which is interesting. JMO


Last edited by gabriele on Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

gabriele

Posts : 283
Join date : 2019-08-05

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by gabriele on Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:58 pm

@Tiggerlgh wrote:
@gabriele wrote:
@atem wrote:
@Tiggerlgh wrote:
@gabriele wrote:
@atem wrote:We see a silhouette. We see fuzzy socks.  I am just saying we don't have verification of where HS had her fantasy suite at.  
Has that hotel room been IDed as the one Madi stayed in for FD? That is what I was asking about. If so, then it should be Madi in that cap.

Yes Bobbette figured it’s out.  I think it was the Gold Coast casino suite.  We see them in bed in the AM with colored fuzzy socks.

Then if Madi isn't F1, it's because she didn't want to be.  That's all I can gather from this. no idea

With Madi I think the question is if she left did she come back or did she take Peter back if he chased her down in the US. Going by what we’ve seen in previews I am floating the idea that if Sydney slept with Peter in the hot springs this is the context for Madi saying she isn’t sure she can continue if Peter sleeps with anyone else (“else” meaning besides Sydney). Tptb are thus setting up the story for Madi to leave once she discovers Peter slept with other women on his FSs.

Not that he knows much if anything but I believe RS said he dis not have sex with Sydney
Oh that is interesting. Thanks Tigger!

gabriele

Posts : 283
Join date : 2019-08-05

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena on Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:58 pm

I guess that conversation about him sleeping with others was on their LCD because I doubt she would have gone to the FS and spend the night with him if she already knew that he had and it was a deal breaker for her. Again, I hope someone leaks something to RS soon , if 50 people know there might be a good chance something leaks out over the next couple of weeks.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 3228
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 65
Location : Nj

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by gabriele on Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:37 pm

@Jolena wrote:I guess that conversation about him sleeping with others was on their LCD because I doubt she would have gone to the FS and spend the night with him if she already knew that he had and it was a deal breaker for her. Again, I hope someone leaks something to RS soon , if 50 people know there might be a good chance something leaks out over the next couple of weeks.

Hmm, if Madi’s comment wasn’t about Sydney then it is a good question as to when she said it if it’s not just something that is never said on the show but a preview red herring. This ending sure is confusing!

gabriele

Posts : 283
Join date : 2019-08-05

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by gabriele on Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:13 am

I was thinking Madi spent the night with Peter in FS but didn’t have sex due to being a conservative Christian. Now I’m thinking maybe she did and then bolted once she found out he slept with other women in FSs. Not sure if she takes him back. Boy, this show has changed a lot since I used to watch it if this is the case. I don’t really want the details on FS activities. laugh out loud This would explain why we don’t like what Peter does sometimes or whatever that quote was.

gabriele

Posts : 283
Join date : 2019-08-05

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem on Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:05 am

I think Madi is still wearing the promissory ring from pictures I have seen. I believe I read she wears one. Don't know from where though.


Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Posts : 24172
Join date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena on Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:07 pm

@gabriele wrote:I was thinking Madi spent the night with Peter in FS but didn’t have sex due to being a conservative Christian. Now I’m thinking maybe she did and then bolted once she found out he slept with other women in FSs. Not sure if she takes him back. Boy, this show has changed a lot since I used to watch it if this is the case. I don’t really want the details on FS activities. laugh out loud This would explain why we don’t like what Peter does sometimes or whatever that quote was.

IMO since she's a virgin if she did have sex with him in the FS I would think she did because she truly fell in love with him and trusted that he loved her too and imo all the more reason why I think she would forgive him and take him back. If this was the case. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 3228
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 65
Location : Nj

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by gabriele on Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:29 pm

All I can say is I hope I’m wrong. I would not want to see Madi hurt like that and it sure wouldn’t be entertainment.

gabriele

Posts : 283
Join date : 2019-08-05

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kmick0890 on Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:33 pm

I think if he's with HA , she was not his intended F1. I wish we could figure out that scene with production from Australia. I think that's the key to everything. I still think whatever news he got in that scene related to Madison.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Posts : 248
Join date : 2017-05-26

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum