SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 70 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:05 pm

I think sleuthing SHV's was accurate, since there was no indication there was a SHV with HS and Peter. He said he hadn't seen her in a month during the break up scene, I believe that. He said on JK he went right back to work after filming. He was on JK in January. He was tracked several times working.

There wasn't any concrete info that put Peter and Madi together which we now know was because they weren't together.

In the past we were at least able to confirm the lead and F1 were quiet at the same time, or liking pics, posting pics at the same time. We were able to match up locations with those posts, during several seasons JoJo Rachel Nick etc. Along with Canadian Bachelor Tim Warmels (F1 sleuthed through a reflection of a wine glass) and Chris Leroux and the type of SM posted by his F1 indicating they were not together after filming.

We didn't have any of that this season. No indications of SHV with either the F1 F2 = no F1 IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:19 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:
atem wrote:One thing I have learned is to trust by first gut reaction (which was spot on about HS being F1 and them not working out) on what happened and not try to fit things to fit RS's narrative.  

I also learned that tracking SHV is not like it used to be with Instagram and the fact Peter and HS didn't meet all of Jan.  I still want to know what happened to create that.  

HS got mad that Madi was getting all the attention when she was F1 (even if it was all just a forced engagement tome).  Madi was affected by all the attention knowing she wasn't, but lingering feelings brought back with the focus on just their relationship.  If the show had a more even handed approach to each relationship, a better understanding and I think Madi would have not been so hurt/conflicted with her choice of self eliminating.

IMO

I blame CH for a lot of Madi's conflict...I don't think she would have ever reached out to Peter on her own. She did it because Chris came and told her that he basically broke off his engagement because he still had feelings for her when Peter said it was only part of the reason. There was def some manipulation from TPTB to try to get a "happy" ending.

I thought he said it was because he was missing Madi and couldn't give Hannah back the 100% that she was giving to him. I think the problem for Madi was the engagement thing (like Cassie) if she knew that they could leave there just dating I think she would've stayed . Im sure the producers manipulated her and lied to her non stop. IMO Peter either didn't have a choice and had to produce an engagement for them or didn't have the guts to fight them for what he wanted. They knew he wanted Madi but they also knew she wasen't going to agree to an engagement. I think they kept them apart as much as they could , if they went to the fantasy suite just to talk without camera's we might've had a different outcome. Who knows they might've changed that contract since Colton almost blew up their show in the middle of filming. Maybe Peter signed on the dotted line that he would get engaged no matter what. No one knows but we all know how evil and rotten they can be to their leads. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:29 pm

I saw on twitter that Chad was interviewed by a sports talk radio show today.  Basically, he said that even they (the family) couldn't say much of anything only that he is proud of how Madi handled that night.  He said it was up to Madison on going on the show as he really wasn't for it and that he always lets his daughters make their own decisions and supports them no matter what.  

It is very short (towards the end) here https://twitter.com/1055wnsp

Basically, they really can't say anything for a year!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:47 pm

The restaurant that Peter and Dylan was spotted at was called "Tom Tom" , I'm not familiar with it. But the poster said that one girl got a quick pic but that Peter was out of it. Don't know what that means but IMO he may make it appear (with interviews) like he's ok but I'm not so sure about that. I hope he seeks a therapist to help him deal with all of this .jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by jerzygal Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:52 pm

That restaurant is one of Lisa Vanderpumps & the two Toms from Vanderpump Rules

jerzygal

Female Posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:03 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:
atem wrote:One thing I have learned is to trust by first gut reaction (which was spot on about HS being F1 and them not working out) on what happened and not try to fit things to fit RS's narrative.  

I also learned that tracking SHV is not like it used to be with Instagram and the fact Peter and HS didn't meet all of Jan.  I still want to know what happened to create that.  

HS got mad that Madi was getting all the attention when she was F1 (even if it was all just a forced engagement tome).  Madi was affected by all the attention knowing she wasn't, but lingering feelings brought back with the focus on just their relationship.  If the show had a more even handed approach to each relationship, a better understanding and I think Madi would have not been so hurt/conflicted with her choice of self eliminating.

IMO

I blame CH for a lot of Madi's conflict...I don't think she would have ever reached out to Peter on her own. She did it because Chris came and told her that he basically broke off his engagement because he still had feelings for her when Peter said it was only part of the reason. There was def some manipulation from TPTB to try to get a "happy" ending.

This is so obvious to me as well.  Let’s remember that CH Is not just a ‘host‘ but an EXEC PRODUCER now. and I would venture to say that Madi was certainly not left without any producers contact, after they came back from filming. I think it’s even CH who admitted that they were in touch ‘ making sure she was OK’.    In other words they were testing the waters to best plan their live show for maximum effect. They knew things were less than peachy between Peter and HS,  they were in all their ears through producers- Peter, Hannah and Madison - and had direct access to all their inner feelings and thoughts. Why was there SO MUCH Julie LP in Peter’s life AFTER he came back? Same reason Hannah B had 2 or 3 producers constantly  with her when she came back and was trying to set her life up in LA before the AFTR. They - TPTB- have mastered the art of controlling their contestants so that they can achieve the results they are aiming for. Simple rule #1 of control: ISOLATE from the significant people in the equation. Peter was sequestered for 3 full days away from family and friends, and obviously, from HS and Madison, right before they filmed AFTR ( thanks Barb for that nugget of info ! laugh out loud )  No wonder CH was teasing that ‘ even Peter didn’t know’ what would happened...you bet he didn’t , they made sure he didn’t and was utterly confused.
They played a very similar game than last year IMO
They purposely took advantage of Peters strong feelings for Madison, coupled with his inability to hold his own and make a decision that he would stick to, as he shared his heart, feelings and body to others in an attempt to please as well as find ‘clarity’’ They saw firsthand his family dynamics and his weaknesses and exploited them to the max.
I can’t help but see the similarities with Hannah’s season, and the disaster of AFTR with the last 5 minute Tyler appearance to try and salvage the ‘ ending’. And we are now witnessing the far reaching effects of their manipulation with Tyler and Hannah reuniting and having spent for the first time in a year, - after that fateful August night- some alone time where they can truly connect and compare notes about what was REALLY going on and all the lies and fabrications that TPTB played on them and those involved around them as well. So many assumptions, so many opinions based on S/M and twisted from reality. As the contract expires, they get more freedom to reach out and do something that would have been the natural thing to do in a ‘ normal ‘ life, right after the events, as opposed to wait for ‘the coast to be clear ‘ to speak earnestly. They both made mistakes, had ups and downs and can now look back with more maturity and awareness at what was and what it is they freely chose to do.
As @GuardianAngel reminded us, the SHV sleuthing was pretty clear and it never les. They either ARE or ARE NOT together.

All JMHO

Last edited by Astrobach on Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I think sleuthing SHV's was accurate, since there was no indication there was a SHV with HS and Peter. He said he hadn't seen her in a month during the break up scene, I believe that. He said on JK he went right back to work after filming. He was on JK in January. He was tracked several times working.

There wasn't any concrete info that put Peter and Madi together which we now know was because they weren't together.

In the past we were at least able to confirm the lead and F1 were quiet at the same time, or liking pics, posting pics at the same time. We were able to match up locations with those posts, during several seasons JoJo Rachel Nick etc. Along with Canadian Bachelor Tim Warmels (F1 sleuthed through a reflection of a wine glass) and Chris Leroux and the type of SM posted by his F1 indicating they were not together after filming.

We didn't have any of that this season. No indications of SHV with either the F1 F2 = no F1 IMHO.

With the notifications of likes being taken away, it only gives the show more power. I still think the show has way more control over their social media than they had in the past. And I think that sucks. If a contestant is not using his/her social media much, it just makes it harder. With how latergrams are being used, I just think more red herrings will be put up for the consuming audience to reflect the storyline the show wants.

Many here thought Peter came off as single. My first gut instinct was HS was F1, but no longer was. However, the storyline the show created only showed one love story (IMO). It clouds a person's judgement and then RS's BS didn't help. I actually think his 'spoilers' he put out hurt more than helped. As then we were all trying to fit pieces to a puzzle we weren't given all the pieces to.

By the time he put the true spoilers up, it was too late for me. I was exhausted from the lies and half truths. Never having the women have a say in what happened and the ones kicked off going on producer plant podcasts or mouthpieces like Entertainment Tonight. I just want to be treated like an adult and get the WHOLE story/stories.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I think sleuthing SHV's was accurate, since there was no indication there was a SHV with HS and Peter. He said he hadn't seen her in a month during the break up scene, I believe that. He said on JK he went right back to work after filming. He was on JK in January. He was tracked several times working.

Agreed 100%. There was no smoke because there was no fire.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:01 pm

If there had been something to find, the sleuthers here would have found it. There was nothing. Is nothing. This season was a complete waste of everyone’s time. Peter was a waste of time. I’m just glad none of those girls is wasting her time on him. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:55 pm

Since it's a week today since the ATFR it's time to file this thread in the archive.

Please use Peter's General Discussion thread for all discussion.

Peter Weber General Discussion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 70 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton