SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Page 58 of 72 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 65 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ouch - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Post by Eagle Eye Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:14 pm

dee wrote:I don't know if I believe it's actually a source from Tyler's camp. Wouldn't be surprised if ABC is leaking this stuff to put it out there. He will be in California soon and they are building up more of the same  "Are they? Aren't they?" narrative.
I don't really think it's a source from Tyler's camp either. I mean, if he wanted to make it work with Hannah, he'd be... putting some effort into making it work with Hannah, no? The ball's in his court and she's made it very clear that she's interested.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

ouch - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:34 pm

Soleil wrote:Please explain what Tyler said in the article. I would read it but I’m so mixed up with all the shenanigans. Thanks
"appears that Tyler C. really wants to have his cake and eat it too. Case in point: Despite waiting only two days after his Hannah Brown drink-date/bone sesh before moving on to Gigi (which Hannah admitted tofeeling salty about), Tyler still wants to keep Hannah in his life."     

....leave it to Cosmo, laugh out loud....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:40 pm

appiah01 wrote:I agree. I honestly don't think Tyler had a big plan with all of this and I'm not sure he has a clear plan now. Football was the plan until it wasn't and now he's flying by the seat of his pants.

Looking back on what we have learned about Tyler, I think you are right that he is just flying by the seat of his pants right now.

Once football ended, it seems that he ended up back in Jupiter and probably started working for his dad and looked into getting his contractors' license. Since he is signed with a Miami modeling agency, he may have thought that might be something fun to do on the side. Then his dad got sick. So much was put on to him as the oldest son in the family. He had to shift focus to others during this time. Once his dad was on the road to recovery, he could start looking to the future as well. Now the whole when did he apply for the show is really unknown. He has never specifically said when he did that (at least that I have seen). But he did say that he was on a modeling job at the mall on Valentine's Day when he got the call to go on Hannah's season. His dad was in recovery so things were easing up for him.

It makes sense to me that doing the show was a fun thing for a couple of months if he was lucky enough to go far. He might have even been thinking of the BIP route after if he was eliminated early. Then he ended up in the F2 and had to deal with all the feelings post show. We all know that F1 and F2 tend to keep post show stuff more private to not let the ending get out so he had 3 more months in limbo.

He had the food tours to keep him busy during a couple of those months and he did sign with 2 other agencies in NYC/LA during that time. So I think he was starting to thing about trying the modeling more seriously even doing a couple of jobs during that time. But until last Tuesday, he really couldn't make permanent arrangements as that could give the ending away to those who are not spoiled.

Last Tuesday was his day of freedom where he could get out and do things without giving anything away. Guy has to be confused as heck. Add in all the female attention he has been attracting from every direction.

And, I would bet Hannah might be attracting the same kind of attention herself. Bet her DM's are overloaded!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:50 pm

@HavaDrPepper He said he applied himself when he was finishing up his MBA and studying for his final exams (around April or May 2018 if I had to guess). At that point foot ball wasn't even an option anymore, so I think he was just bored and he applied to a bunch of things. He jokingly said he applied to the WWE and The bachelorette that same day but only The Bachelorette got back to him. His modelling agency actually discouraged him from going on the show. I'm assuming he got advice that no one would take him seriously in the modelling world if he's attached to the bachelor franchise (which is true, imo). On top of that, his dad also got sick during this time. I would think he's had a rough last two years. Maybe going on the show was just something to take his mind off of all the pressures back home and his uncertain career path, as well as doing something for himself for once. JMO.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:58 pm

dee wrote:@HavaDrPepper He said he applied himself when he was finishing up his MBA and studying for his final exams (around April or May 2018 if I had to guess). At that point foot ball wasn't even an option anymore, so I think he was just bored and he applied to a bunch of things.

If you listened to the Viall Files that was recorded the day of ATFR part 2, Tyler said he finished high school a semester early to take advantage of football spring training at Wake Forest. In the same interview, said he finished college early (he didn't specify how early - maybe a year? IMO) to enroll at Florida Atlantic University in an MBA program as he still had football eligibility left. He did this as his dream of being a pro football player was still alive until repeated injuries put them to rest.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:03 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
dee wrote:@HavaDrPepper He said he applied himself when he was finishing up his MBA and studying for his final exams (around April or May 2018 if I had to guess). At that point foot ball wasn't even an option anymore, so I think he was just bored and he applied to a bunch of things.

If you listened to the Viall Files that was recorded the day of ATFR part 2, Tyler said he finished high school a semester early to take advantage of football spring training at Wake Forest. In the same interview, said he finished college early (he didn't specify how early - maybe a year? IMO) to enroll at Florida Atlantic University in an MBA program as he still had football eligibility left. He did this as his dream of being a pro football player was still alive until repeated injuries put them to rest.
He said the Raven's stint was 2 years ago and then he went to some developmental league afterwards. Not sure when the developmental league occurred. It was when he was dating his ex I think.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:25 pm

Alanna wrote:I wonder if Tyler is gonna try and salvage dwts somehow and go forward with the showmance as was planned imo.

I think you might be right. Imo. The song...”The wheels on the bus go round and round , round and round” should be added to their playlists. laugh out loud Hugesmile

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:31 pm

Tyler’s agency pulled him out of his LA gigs. They want him to do bigger things. So no reason for him to go to LA. Maybe this is the end of the saga. Source on reddit.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:33 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Tyler’s agency pulled him out of his LA gigs. They want him to do bigger things. So no reason for him to go to LA. Maybe this is the end of the saga. Source on reddit.
Well he is still going to LA tomorrow for what I am not sure. We just know he plans an abcfoodtours event so far.

Also I know someone on reddit is saying the US article got taken down the site. It hasn't been it is still n page 3 of the news section. It was just pushed off the front page with new news.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:36 pm

@smg2587 he could cancel the tour.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:40 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@smg2587 he could cancel the tour.
It sounded like Tyler was planning to film something tomorrow and looking for help. Also the story is still up. So right now I think it is still on. Maybe he will announce something later we will see.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:41 pm

Well seems he has some choices to make...assuming he hasn't already.     Guess we watch the feet.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 72 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 65 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

+80
Norcalgal
Eagle Eye
North
ReneeM
wxyz_abcd