SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Page 72 of 72 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:47 pm

Yep.  Hannah is the Queen of shade.  peace

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited due to quoted post)
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Post by Al Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:50 pm

I guess I'm trashy as well laugh out loud. I've worn bikini tops that show more than Hannah in that picture.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:53 pm

Al wrote:I guess I'm trashy as well laugh out loud. I've worn bikini tops that show more than Hannah in that picture.

Did you post it for 2.1M people to see?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:55 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Al wrote:I guess I'm trashy as well laugh out loud. I've worn bikini tops that show more than Hannah in that picture.

She showed more on the show and there were more than 2 million people watching.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:57 pm

@Mommyof2 I don't have that many followers, but I would. Not my fault if people can't handle it.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:58 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

She showed more on the show and there were more than 2 million people watching.

Exactly. Ever hear of modesty, HB?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:00 pm

Al wrote:@Mommyof2 I don't have that many followers, but I would. Not my fault if people can't handle it.

You are brave. You would probably get some creepy people commenting unless you know every single person on IG personally. To each their own.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:02 pm

@Mommyof2 Well I wouldn't be the first or last person to ever post a bikini picture. It's not like I would be a trailblazer laugh out loud.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:09 pm

Honestly this argument is silly. It’s incredibly subjective... your mileage will vary.  For some, myself included, this “modesty” argument is incredibly outdated, like incredibly so, and there are much bigger issues to get bothered and annoyed by.

Good for Hannah for feeling comfortable in her skin and flaunting what she has. They are just breasts.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:19 pm

sosleepy wrote:Honestly this argument is silly. It’s incredibly subjective... your mileage will vary.  For some, myself included, this “modesty” argument is incredibly outdated, like incredibly so, and there are much bigger issues to get bothered and annoyed by.

Good for Hannah for feeling comfortable in her skin and flaunting what she has. They are just breasts.
Yeah. Some of us (like me) don't give a sh*t about modesty. If Hannah wants to post more pics of her boobs I'm 100% on board, & if she wants to move on to some azz shots, i'm for that as well.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:28 pm

This thread is locked.

We are NOT going to discuss GH's life, period. End of story.

We are not going to deal with accusations of slander and malicious rumours when it comes to those who are not contestants.

Any posts that refer to GH will get deleted. Poster will be warned, once. There will not be any second chances.

New separate thread for Hannah General Discussion will be created shortly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:14 pm

At the end of each season, threads are slowly locked and archived. Some are left open depending on the situation for further discussion. That's why some have been open up until now.

Fan threads were created both Tyler and Hannah individually earlier on. They are located in the FAN threads for former contestants.

All Fan Threads

All other General Discussion threads for former contestants are in the link below.

All Previous Contestants General Discussion threads here

This thread will not reopen.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 72 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

+80
Norcalgal
Eagle Eye
North
ReneeM
wxyz_abcd