SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

laurenbushnell - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:38 pm

albean99 wrote:Posts have been deleted. Please read the rules for a Fan thread. No negative posts or comparing to other people. This is for Hannah.

I thought it was general discussion. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

laurenbushnell - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by veg_out Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:50 pm

LaineyG wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:@Doats Yes please and thank you!  I just can look at the poster name and move along.

Hannah was great on Ali/Rachel podcast!

I agree. I love Hannah and think she will be just fine. I am also very proud of her.  This whole thing has not been easy and I am happy she put herself out there at the afr no matter how it turns out.  😊

group hug group hug Yes, to all of these posts and posters!

bean, thanks for the clean-up! bestbud!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:57 pm

so true! thank you to all the mods who are coping with ALL of us daily. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:36 pm

veg_out wrote:
LaineyG wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:@Doats Yes please and thank you!  I just can look at the poster name and move along.

Hannah was great on Ali/Rachel podcast!

I agree. I love Hannah and think she will be just fine. I am also very proud of her.  This whole thing has not been easy and I am happy she put herself out there at the afr no matter how it turns out.  😊

group hug group hug Yes, to all of these posts and posters!

bean, thanks for the clean-up! bestbud!

Yes! This thread is one of my favorite. “The safe place to fall” and gush on Hannah. She is doing such a good job of navigating. Love her. Smiley

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:46 pm

People wrote:“Everything that I said that I feel like I want, deserve, the type of respect that I want from a man, I still believe that,” she added. “I still am going to hold those standards for any man in my life. So I am going to wait on a man to give me that.”

Hannah Brown Says She and Tyler Cameron Should Be 'Respectful' as He Dates Gigi Hadid

cheerleader cheerleader Proud of you, Hannah!

ETA: @LaineyG, hiya hi bestbud! Glad to see you here.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:52 pm

HEA wrote:
albean99 wrote:Posts have been deleted. Please read the rules for a Fan thread. No negative posts or comparing to other people. This is for Hannah.

I thought it was general discussion. Hugesmile
So did I ?

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:11 pm

Posts have been deleted again.

The topic title, which is a brand new thread created last night is a FAN Forum and was never a General Discussion thread. Take a second to check the topic title before posting. Every FAN forum is titled in that manner.

No negative posts allowed, at all. No discussion with regards to anyone else, other than Hannah. No Jed, no Tyler, no former contestants.

Most importantly, we never diss our own members. Everyone has a right to post their opinions, whether positive or negative, and NO ONE has the right to call them out. Just like no one has the right to diss FAN forum members for their opinions although there may be those who totally disagree.

That's why we have FAN forums, so all positive posts can be in one spot.

Everyone has the choice to read any thread they enjoy or ignore the ones they don't enjoy.

No one has the right to criticize member's opinions, ever. Those have always been the rules, and any posts that do not comply will be deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:18 am

I loved Hannah’s most recent story about not tearing down other women to build up others. That was a classy move and I’m proud of her for that. Go HB!😁

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:36 am

I wonder if Hannah will attend the ABC tour in Santa Monica this weekend. I mean after all they are friends and friends support friends. right?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:52 am

Jolena wrote:I wonder if Hannah will attend the ABC tour in Santa Monica this weekend. I mean after all they are friends and friends support friends. right?

Haha. I actually hope they can stand by their words of supporting one another but not sure they are there yet. I think they want to be but not sure the time is right. But we shall see.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:59 am

Is that a real bunny?
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:36 am

LaineyG wrote:
Jolena wrote:I wonder if Hannah will attend the ABC tour in Santa Monica this weekend. I mean after all they are friends and friends support friends. right?

Haha. I actually hope they can stand by their words of supporting one another but not sure they are there yet. I think they want to be but not sure the time is right.  But we shall see.

Maybe she needs to Call Ashley I and get some advice on Friendship skills with the man you want to be your partner. laugh out loud Ashley didn't let up on Jared for 3 years straight and look at them now heading down the Isle this month.  laurenbushnell - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 1176891977
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+56
beader
USAGold
Miyala
provenceguy
FLChica