SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 25 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dwts - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 25 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Miyala Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:15 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:It warms my (often cynical heart) to see these photos of Hannah and Alan. What a lovely pair!
The best!!!

I saw an interview with Alan (cant remember which one) where he answered that he is attracted to a woman who is hard working and passionate. Those are things that he has praised Hannah about. Ad to that their strong friendship and how happy they seem together. 

Even if they dont end up together their relationship/friendship have been such an important one for both of them imo and I hope it will last forever. Imo he was just what Hannah needed. In him she found trust after all she has been through. At the same time as he has been there for her he still pushed her. She is strong minded and I think he is just what she needed.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

dwts - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 25 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by USAGold Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:18 pm

Miyala wrote:
Mia_Leoni wrote:It warms my (often cynical heart) to see these photos of Hannah and Alan. What a lovely pair!
The best!!!

I saw an interview with Alan (cant remember which one) where he answered that he is attracted to a woman who is hard working and passionate. Those are things that he has praised Hannah about. Ad to that their strong friendship and how happy they seem together. 

Even if they dont end up together their relationship/friendship have been such an important one for both of them imo and I hope it will last forever. Imo he was just what Hannah needed. In him she found trust after all she has been through. At the same time as he has been there for her he still pushed her. She is strong minded and I think he is just what she needed.

Totally agree ! So glad she was cast as his partner!
The interaction between them is so much more passionate raw and real than her on Bach & ette
IMai

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:42 am

dwts - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 25 EJqXub1VAAESTAI

dwts - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 25 EKBDenbVUAAhERJ

dwts - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 25 OX7Fy6UajUqE1Lz8
dwts - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 25 EKHDQs1U8AARNQT
https://mobile.twitter.com/briannamunoz27
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:52 am

dwts - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 25 EJ7M_LxWkAI3ab8

dwts - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 25 EJ7NwwOXUAE-1Uf

dwts - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 25 C5mwnmF8OA19NW8s
https://mobile.twitter.com/witlogrande
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:45 am

IMO, This is more than just dance partners and friendship. They are unbelievably affectionate and touchy freely. They literally spend all their time together and look sooooooo happy

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:31 pm

Bam! dwts - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 25 1f4a5
dwts - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 25 Hannah10

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:32 pm

Just Looking wrote:IMO, This is more than just dance partners and friendship.   They are unbelievably affectionate and touchy freely.  They literally spend all their time together and look sooooooo happy
So, I also believe it goes beyond a friendship as I believe something has changes between them the last about 3 weeks. I find Hannah hard to read because lets face it, imo, she could from looking at her have been in love with lots of the guys in the bachelorette BUT Alan looks smitten in a way I never seen before. He has this drunk on love look in his eyes imo. Hannah has also seemed very happy lately. 

And their body language...  If this is friendship, thats friendship goals... It has to be the most intimate friendship I have ever seen...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:25 pm

dwts - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 25 EKHfkpYUUAAORwR
dwts - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 25 EKMgzoEUEAAZpfQ
dwts - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 25 EKMjRRGUwAACyx3
dwts - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 25 EKOVHqzUUAMztRu
https://mobile.twitter.com/claritantrum
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:30 pm

dwts - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 25 _R5z7LuNG4lem-Kd
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorBob_/media/grid?idx=0
dwts - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 25 EKL17D9UUAAhn_n
https://mobile.twitter.com/DancingABC/media/grid?idx=3
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:58 pm

I believe there might be something there because she’s a ghost on social media. They both are. And some of the stuff in her diary entries.

They both are very warm, touchy feely, affectionate people. So them being affectionate didn’t mean anything to me.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:45 pm

Wishing them the best of luck tonight!
dwts - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 25 EKQsgO7XUAAPwD-

dwts - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 25 EKQ1fvjWkAAb2Wm
https://mobile.twitter.com/bachelor_fan101
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:56 pm

dwts - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 25 WgivFH9Px1WOt22o
dwts - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 25 XelFIDItCqrKo1JI
dwts - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 25 EKQZSgEUwAEY0kx

dwts - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 25 EKQ11aBUUAA7NRi

dwts - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 25 EKQ2F29UUAAiSgD
dwts - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 25 EKQ2ZVCU4AENBFd
https://mobile.twitter.com/witlobersten
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+56
beader
USAGold
Miyala
provenceguy
FLChica