SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 7 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamAlanbamaHannah - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Doggoneit Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:21 am

Beautifully written. I don't know how people can perceive anything wrong with this! It amazes me. All the blessings in the world to her!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

TeamAlanbamaHannah - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Just Looking Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:20 am

Doggoneit wrote:Beautifully written.  I don't know how people can perceive anything wrong with this!  It amazes me.  All the blessings in the world to her!
IA. beautifully raw and strong. I do like a Hannah. She’s young and trying to find her place in life. I wish her well

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:10 am

She clearly has such a soft heart and so much love to give. I hope she finds peace very soon.

Loved that cassie and Colton wrote such lovely comments.

Eta: seems momma C. Has rushed to defend her from some trolls who posted on the new pic
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:55 pm

Way to go Hannah Brown! Such a thoughtful post letting people know she’s human like the rest of us. We all hit bumpy roads at some time in our lives, but it’s how we handle them that matters. Hannah is navigating her road with her faith to guide her ... I admire her for that and can’t wait to see where her journey takes her.

JMHO and sent with love 💕

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Begonia* Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:58 pm

It is so great to see how many people from bachelor and bachelorette past seasons are supporting her.  I think a lot of them can relate and are wishing her well.

Last edited by Begonia* on Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling typo)

Begonia*

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:17 pm

pikake wrote:Way to go Hannah Brown! Such a thoughtful post letting people know she’s human like the rest of us.  We all hit bumpy roads at some time in our lives, but it’s how we handle them that matters. Hannah is navigating her road with her faith to guide her ... I admire her for that and can’t wait to see where her journey takes her.

JMHO and sent with love 💕

I hope she finds true love too , she's a beautiful girl. Love didn't seem to find Andi yet so I hope things work out better for Hannah.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:04 pm

BTW...

https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/17903829952154765/?hl=en

Corey Brooks commented on HB's big post: Weird I was w Jesus earlier and he handed me some random keys

Go here and got to replies at 16 hrs. ago; https://www.instagram.com/p/B1F2SEln4qy/

And, btw....New song added to TC spotify list, yesterday afternoon. Why?
https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/chrisbrown/holdup.html

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:33 pm

This is a FAN Forum! Nothing negative is posted in this forum!

Please do not discuss any negative posts that are taking place in General Discussion threads that relate to the topic in the Fan thread.
Fan forum Rules

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71519

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:36 pm

@Doggoneit  That guy was on big brother and ex on the beach and on both he was bad news and I hope Hannah can skip over his flirty messages. Sorry just don't like the guy and really hope Hannah isn't seeing the messages he is leaving. He does that with anyone semi famous.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:38 pm

smg2587 wrote:@Doggoneit  That guy was on big brother and ex on the beach and on both he was bad news and I hope Hannah can skip over his flirty messages. Sorry just don't like the guy and really hope Hannah isn't seeing the messages he is leaving. He does that with anyone semi famous.

We want someone good for her and will be good to her. Don't need any bad boys who will hurt her again.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:42 pm

I'm not sure if I'm not making myself clear, or perhaps members can visit otherfan forums to see how they operate.

NOTHING negative is posted in a Fan Forum. Only discussion is that of the topic title.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71519

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:42 pm

@nannymargie Still a Tyler fan, but if she is letting anyone slide into her DMs, I hope it's Lincoln Younes who plays Danny on Grand Hotel. He liked her post yesterday also.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+56
beader
USAGold
Miyala
provenceguy
FLChica