SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - FAN FORUM - Discussion

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

producer - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - FAN FORUM - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - FAN FORUM - Discussion

Post by Minney Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:14 pm

Or just google mack Walden and Tyler and you will see all the articles pop up. Sounds like this was shot prior to filming or definitely prior to atfr and I don’t think it’s a major campaign just nice photos. giggling
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

producer - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - FAN FORUM - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - FAN FORUM - Discussion

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:46 pm

So this was not from the shoot this past weekend? No clue how quick they can crank things like this out....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:56 pm

This article has more details.
https://www.usmagazine.com/stylish/news/bachelorette-star-tyler-cameron-models-mack-weldon-underwear/

It says “ the campaign was actually shot before he even began filming the Bachelorette.“

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:18 pm

Billysmom wrote:So this was not from the shoot this past weekend? No clue how quick they can crank things like this out....

No. This past weekend’s photographer is top tier and amazing. I can’t wait to see what he did with Sir Tyler.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:29 pm

Ok, thanks!!!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:30 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Billysmom wrote:So this was not from the shoot this past weekend? No clue how quick they can crank things like this out....

No. This past weekend’s photographer is top tier and amazing. I can’t wait to see what he did with Sir Tyler.

I'm patiently waiting for those photos too. The photographer who was shooting Tyler this past weekend also shoots the Victoria secret models so Im sure they are gonna be really good. in fact . When he was in the Hamptons shooting , the same day he got there I saw an instagram post that the photographer put up of Tyler in CK underwear and another with a short leather jacket on ( they were awesome & sexy as hell) but they were taken down in a flash. I saw them quickly and texted my friend whom I was texting with at the time "OMG" go take a look and by the time I could give her the photograpers IG name they were taken down. I was hoping someone else saw them and took a snapshot but I didn't see them posted anywhere (not even on the photographers IG)so I guess we'll see them when they are released. He also captioned them with " Big things coming for Tyler" The photographer name was "Matt Albiani" Did anyone else see this?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:34 pm

Wow, interesting! Would there be any issue doing underwear for two different labels?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:40 pm

Billysmom wrote:Wow, interesting! Would there be any issue doing underwear for two different labels?

I have not idea , maybe they were his personal underwear and the photographer took a pic of him while he was changing into the other alfit.  no idea but he was def wearing CK.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:49 pm

I saw the video too and he was wearing Calvin Klein underwear. And his pants were open to purposefully show off the name. IMO first thing I noticed...

Could mean nothing but I also noticed that GH’s sister BH just got a new CK campaign. GH posted about the billboards yesterday featuring her sister and BH posted about it today on instagram. GH had one back in May.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:02 am

Gigi Hadid's Bachelorette Flame Tyler Cameron is a model too: See His Sexy Underwear Campaign!

Link: https://people.com/style/tyler-cameron-underwear-campaign-mack-weldon-boxer-briefs/

North

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:31 am

Jolena wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

I'm patiently waiting for those photos too. The photographer who was shooting Tyler this past weekend also shoots the Victoria secret models so Im sure they are gonna be really good. in fact . When he was in the Hamptons shooting , the same day he got there I saw an instagram post that the photographer put up of Tyler in CK underwear and another with a short leather jacket on ( they were awesome & sexy as hell) but they were taken down in a flash. I saw them quickly and texted my friend whom I was texting with at the time "OMG" go take a look and by the time I could give her the photograpers IG name they were taken down. I was hoping someone else saw them and took a snapshot but I didn't see them posted anywhere (not even on the photographers IG)so I guess we'll see them when they are released. He also captioned them with " Big things coming for Tyler" The photographer name was "Matt Albiani" Did anyone else see this?

I also saw the pic you are talking about.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:00 am

nannymargie wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

I also saw the pic you are talking about.

I missed it totally. :tissuebox

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - FAN FORUM - Discussion

+26
LoveDovez
Just Looking
lleyki
pavalygurl
Stacia620