SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - FAN FORUM - Discussion

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

producer - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - FAN FORUM - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - FAN FORUM - Discussion

Post by LoveDovez Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:18 am

He does take great photo's...Best of luck to him...
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

producer - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - FAN FORUM - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - FAN FORUM - Discussion

Post by Minney Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:25 am

bluwavz wrote:producer - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - FAN FORUM - Discussion - Page 7 67768452_458341015020776_4069811052437352593_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
sagemakeup My handsome friend @tylerjcameron3 for @harveynichols #photography @pipcowley #grooming @sagemakeup @creative.management #bachelornation #best #prince #success #hero #elegant
Source

Wonder if he did this one when he was back in the Florida Keys priors to ATFR? Not sure when else Tyler was around palm trees and sand. He has such a classic rugged and handsome look. Clothes and cameras love him!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:26 pm

Another awesome pic ! The boy is ON FIRE !laugh out loud
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:18 pm

As much as some of Tyler's fans are hoping to see some PDA with him & GH and romantic pics once and if their relationship is official. I think all we'll get is pretty much the same of what we've seen in the past few weeks with paparazzi snagging pics of them coming and going and modeling shots. The PDA we saw on screen with Hannah & Tyler I doubt very much we see at all. 
I watched some of GH mom's you tube video's (she is def the force and business woman behind her kids success in the industry )and when it comes to their personal lives she encourages them to stay away from SM as much as possible and keep their personal lives private. (as I'm sure most celebrities try to do). So other then GH public appearances and work related to modeling & charity work I don't think we'll get much where GH and Tyler are concerned. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:30 pm

Jolena wrote:As much as some of Tyler's fans are hoping to see some PDA with him & GH and romantic pics once and if their relationship is official. I think all we'll get is pretty much the same of what we've seen in the past few weeks with paparazzi snagging pics of them coming and going and modeling shots. The PDA we saw on screen with Hannah & Tyler I doubt very much we see at all. 
I watched some of GH mom's you tube video's (she is def the force and business woman behind her kids success in the industry )and when it comes to their personal lives she encourages them to stay away from SM as much as possible and keep their personal lives private. (as I'm sure most celebrities try to do). So other then GH public appearances and work related to modeling & charity work I don't think we'll get much where GH and Tyler are concerned. jmo

@Jolena
I don’t think it will be TB level straddling and rolling and massaging but, handholding, a hug and eventually a kiss captured inside a car are in our future - as soon as they are sure. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:35 pm

Jolena wrote:As much as some of Tyler's fans are hoping to see some PDA with him & GH and romantic pics once and if their relationship is official. I think all we'll get is pretty much the same of what we've seen in the past few weeks with paparazzi snagging pics of them coming and going and modeling shots. The PDA we saw on screen with Hannah & Tyler I doubt very much we see at all. 

I use to follow GH when she was dating Zaryn (sp???), and she was very public with being physical with him. It was so provocative and vulgar that I stopped following her, and that's what I'm concerned about with Tyler. I hope that she doesn't do a lot of selfies of the them being physical. jmo
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:37 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:

@Jolena
I don’t think it will be TB level straddling and rolling and massaging but, handholding, a hug and eventually a kiss captured inside a car are in our future - as soon as they are sure. All IMO.

That would be nice to see, I'm sure paparazzi will be all over whatever these two decide to show laugh out loud I'm looking forward to seeing if she takes him to the VMA awards this week. I think the show starts at 8;00 pm EST . Isn't the red carpet show usually an hour before show starts?  anyone know?
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:43 pm

2observe wrote:

I use to follow GH when she was dating Zaryn (sp???), and she was very public with being physical with him.  It was so provocative and vulgar that I stopped following her, and that's what I'm concerned about with Tyler.  I hope that she doesn't do a lot of selfies of the them being physical.  jmo

I never followed her I didn't even know who she was until now.  laugh out loud so I wouldn't know. , If she gets like that with Tyler I would be concerned too but something tells me that Tyler might not agree to vulgar and provocative PDA. From what Ive seen and read of Zahn , (minus the $$) Tyler is very very different and a cut above IMO.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:47 pm

Jolena wrote:
2observe wrote:

I use to follow GH when she was dating Zaryn (sp???), and she was very public with being physical with him.  It was so provocative and vulgar that I stopped following her, and that's what I'm concerned about with Tyler.  I hope that she doesn't do a lot of selfies of the them being physical.  jmo

I never followed her I didn't even know who she was until now.  laugh out loud so I wouldn't know. , If she gets like that with Tyler I would be concerned too but something tells me that Tyler might not agree to vulgar and provocative PDA. From what Ive seen and read of Zahn , (minus the $$) Tyler is very very different and a cut above IMO.
Thanks for the correct spelling of Zahn's name. I couldn't remember I just knew it started with a Z and had an a in it, laugh out loud.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:47 pm

Found some more. Boy has been busy!

producer - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - FAN FORUM - Discussion - Page 7 6b507110
producer - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - FAN FORUM - Discussion - Page 7 13209f10
producer - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - FAN FORUM - Discussion - Page 7 C7b2cd10

Source

producer - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - FAN FORUM - Discussion - Page 7 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:35 pm

2observe wrote:
Jolena wrote:
2observe wrote:

Thanks for the correct spelling of Zahn's name.  I couldn't remember I just knew it started with a Z and had an a in it, laugh out loud.

It’s actually Zayn Malik . I agree that I can’t see Tyler getting into selfies and provocative PDA...and she probably has learned and grown from that as well.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:43 pm

@Dutchy23 Thanks for finding these sexy pics of this gorgeous man - he is incredibly photogenic

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - FAN FORUM - Discussion

+26
LoveDovez
Just Looking
lleyki
pavalygurl
Stacia620