SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - FAN FORUM - Discussion

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

prince - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - FAN FORUM - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - FAN FORUM - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:03 pm

lleyki wrote:I would hardly call Zayn renowned at the VMA's. One Direction won a few some years ago, but Zayn really hasn't been at the show for awhile and I doubt anyone is thinking about him tonight. Tonigh's VMA will be all about Taylor Swift and likely Missy Elliot, because she's being honored.

@Ileyki
Zayn has been an EXTREMELY successful solo artist - renowned in the music and fashion industries for a few years. You know how much I love posting with you so, stay woke! prince - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - FAN FORUM - Discussion - Page 9 1176891977

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

prince - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - FAN FORUM - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - FAN FORUM - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:03 pm

prince - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - FAN FORUM - Discussion - Page 9 69007357_1186973648172400_3549965607842949073_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
tylerjcameron3 Let’s move this Monday!
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:28 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
lleyki wrote:I would hardly call Zayn renowned at the VMA's. One Direction won a few some years ago, but Zayn really hasn't been at the show for awhile and I doubt anyone is thinking about him tonight. Tonigh's VMA will be all about Taylor Swift and likely Missy Elliot, because she's being honored.

@Ileyki
Zayn has been an EXTREMELY successful solo artist - renowned in the music and fashion industries for a few years. You know how much I love posting with you so, stay woke!  prince - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - FAN FORUM - Discussion - Page 9 1176891977

I am well aware of Zayn’s music and his success. I also know that his near crippling social anxiety has kept him from performing live and touring to support his music, which has affected his sales and the kind of greater success he could have. So agree to disagree because I stand by my point that he’s not such a VMA legend that there will be some huge reaction about Gigi showing up with someone.

The only reaction if Gigi shows up with Tyler will be because that will be seen as their making their relationship very official as this will also be the first guy she would have walked a red carpet with or attended a major event with, since being with Zayn. So yes, the entertainment media will be all over it based on that. In any case, I don’t see it happening.

At best, I can see Tyler joining her at some post-VMA party but I would be shocked if he attends with her. JMO

Last edited by lleyki on Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:50 pm

Does anyone know if the "red carpet" is on a different channel then the awards? I found the awards to record but at 7:00est (an hour before they start ) my guide is showing a different show. Anyone? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:56 pm

Jolena wrote:Does anyone know if the "red carpet" is on a different channel then the awards? I found the awards to record but at 7:00est (an hour before they start ) my guide is showing a different show. Anyone? TIA

I found a link to a live-stream: https://twitter.com/i/events/1133749673745797121

prince - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - FAN FORUM - Discussion - Page 9 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:00 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:
Jolena wrote:Does anyone know if the "red carpet" is on a different channel then the awards? I found the awards to record but at 7:00est (an hour before they start ) my guide is showing a different show. Anyone? TIA

I found a link to a live-stream: https://twitter.com/i/events/1133749673745797121

THank you but I won't be able to watch it live -stream on computer . I wanted to record it .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:47 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:05 pm

Thanks @bluwavz

Shockwaves everywhere... How much will we see them is the big question... I’m looking forward to see the body language in real-time...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:08 pm

Gotta hand it to RS — he’s now spoiling GH news.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:29 pm

Jolena wrote:
Dutchy23 wrote:

THank you but I won't be able to watch it live -stream on computer . I wanted to record it .

Over here in Europe it's on MTV.

prince - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - FAN FORUM - Discussion - Page 9 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:35 pm

@Jolena my TV Guide shows MTV Red carpet 7pm Eastern Awards 8pm Eastern same channel, MTV.

Since RS is spoiling Tyler will be attending, if true, IMHO they don't care who dated who previously.

I like that they don't seem to care. No PDA, no comments, meeting parents, just dating like any other normal couple. I would think any celebrity would welcome finding a partner of that nature that doesn't have the same level of celebrity status which makes this relationship all the more interesting.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:37 pm

Just saw RS's tweet. Well color me shocked. Happy for them but totally did not see this happening. I think Tyler and Gigi may have had some crazy, instant connection.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - FAN FORUM - Discussion

+26
LoveDovez
Just Looking
lleyki
pavalygurl
Stacia620