SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Doggoneit Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:22 pm

@Cocoasneeze why have they concluded this? Curious minds want to know!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:30 pm

@smg2587 Kristyn Burtt (KB) is incredibly reliable. People joke that she’s kind of like the RS of the DWTS world. I don’t think she would run with that information unless she has a good source. DWTS fans have also correctly guessed the other pairings she listed, so I think she’s right. I haven’t read anything about her with Brandon. It’s always either been Val or Alan.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:38 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@Cocoasneeze why have they concluded this? Curious minds want to know!

Sleuthing basically. Following where they fly to, where the celebs are at, eliminating possibilities for geographical reasons. But yeah, Brandon or Alan, both are great pros, good teachers and will be great with her.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:47 pm

I agree with @Ash2214. That site is incredibly reliable. The PureDWTS blog website references her quite often. In fact, they referenced her when the first announcement was cancelled to find out why.

I'm happy about Hannah with Alan. After seeing him on Joe's IG stories quite often, I think their personalities will mesh quite well. Both rather goofy at times!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:54 pm

@HavaDrPepper @Ash2214 Thank you both for the info on this site. I think their personalities will mesh as well. I am just not looking forward to the shipping of them just because they are both single, jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:05 pm

Hannah didn’t seem to care about the potential shipping when asked about it. She said she was used to it. She might even welcome it because it will remove her away from the storyline she’s in now in the media.

Sounds like Alan is a fun guy and a good match for her.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:13 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Hannah didn’t seem to care about the potential shipping when asked about it. She said she was used to it. She might even welcome it because it will remove her away from the storyline she’s in now in the media.

Sounds like Alan is a fun guy and a good match for her.

Alan reportedly said no more shomances after that mess with Alexis Ren last season. They reportedly don't even talk anymore. So if he sticks with that I think he will avoid a shomance if he can.

I got the impression from Hannah's DWTS interviews she wanted to stay single for now but who knows I could of read it wrong. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:16 pm

Yeah, Alan and Alexis didn't like, that they became the showmance last season, their whole journey became about that, and Alan got a very devoted shipper fandom who still harass Alexis on social media. Imho, I think he'll avoid any kind of romantic entanglements this season.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:17 pm

I really like Alan. He's a sweetheart, pretty easygoing, and could make the experience a really fun one if he really is her partner. I don't think there will be any romance considering he doesn't want a repeat of last season and I'm sure Hannah's probably wary of getting publicly involved with anyone after what happened with her season as well the aftermath that she's still dealing with. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:33 pm

ReneeM wrote:I really like Alan. He's a sweetheart, pretty easygoing, and could make the experience a really fun one if he really is her partner. I don't think there will be any romance considering he doesn't want a repeat of last season and I'm sure Hannah's probably wary of getting publicly involved with anyone after what happened with her season as well the aftermath that she's still dealing with. Jmo.

This! And if there is romance hopefully it’s because they have a real connection and not a forced one. The natural ones are so clear and fun and not awkward.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:50 pm

I've read (don't remember where though) that Alexis was the instigator behind the showmance because she thought it would gain her more votes and help with her influencer career. She "accidentally" told production that she had a crush on him and of course, production did everything they could to play it up.

I just think Alan got caught up in something he had no interest in pursuing and IMO it showed. He sort of lost some of his goofiness in rehearsal footage because of it.

I definitely think that Alan is a better partner for Hannah than Val or Gleb. Those 2 guys make it all about them. Alan will make it all about Hannah and let her shine.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:58 pm

Alan did a couple of podcasts in the spring and he referred to Alexis as his ex-girlfriend and they apparently continued to date for a bit after the show and then he went out on tour for three months so it blew up in the winter. Judging by what Alan said, it was a real relationship, but he hated that it turned into a showmance and that it wasn’t kept private between them. 

If any sort of feelings develop I think both of them would make sure it was kept private. Overall I think he’s the best pick for her as her partner, so I’m happy for her.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna