Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife on Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:37 am

@Minney wrote:
@Billysmom wrote:Poor Hannah....per her ig story her feet are already pretty messed up....

OMG them are some really messed up feet!  Poor girl you'd think there would be some sort of protective socks they could use to ease into it.  The mom in me is thinking about infections and scars and what it will feel like in 30 years from now!

@Minney
She must develop callouses to dance at the level required. No way around it.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Doggoneit on Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:30 am

https://www.instagram.com/alanbersten/tagged/

Looking so forward to DWTS!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:59 pm

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 17 EDG2sGXVUAEcH5U

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 17 Hannah-brown
https://www.thewrap.com/dancing-with-the-stars-season-28-cast-photos-sean-spicer-christie-brinkley-lamar-odom/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:25 pm

Is anyone watching the ABC fall preview special? Hannah is co-hosting it and is doing a good job, imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 13612

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie on Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:29 pm

@albean99 wrote:Is anyone watching the ABC fall preview special? Hannah is co-hosting it and is doing a good job, imo.

Go Hannah!!!! I bet this is only the beginning of her co hosting.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit on Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:55 am

@nannymargie I agree. I can see her being a correspondent for ET, Extra or GMA even.
Wonder why she did not promote it on SM?

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:19 am

That is strange but I looked at ABC's twitter feed and they didn't mention it either. I only saw some of it because it was showing as live on tv and I thought I'd check out their shows.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 13612

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:52 pm

'Bachelorette' Hannah Brown Reveals the Last Message She Sent to Tyler Cameron (Exclusive)
https://www.etonline.com/bachelorette-hannah-brown-reveals-the-last-message-she-sent-to-tyler-cameron-exclusive-131754
bluwavz
bluwavz

Female Posts : 12721

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:53 pm

Hannah Brown Admits 'DWTS' Rehearsals Are Bringing Back Former Pageant Insecurities (Exclusive)
https://www.etonline.com/hannah-brown-admits-dwts-rehearsals-are-bringing-back-former-pageant-insecurities-exclusive-131764
bluwavz
bluwavz

Female Posts : 12721

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 on Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:12 pm

@bluwavz Thanks for bringing those over.

Was it me or was Lauren trying to start something with the Tyler questions or at least try and make a headline. Glad Hannah didn't fall for it.

Also from the DWTS interview sounds like she has a Latin dance for the premier since she says everyone is going to want to dance with them. Also sounds like sometimes her dance background kind of confuses her with what you are suppose to do in ballroom but it sounds like her partner is being patient with her. Glad to hear she doesn't plan on bringing up the show that much on DWTS but knows it is going to be brought up from time to time. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit on Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:39 pm

Think it is the Lizzo ANTHEM? Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 17 1f60d

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie on Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:14 pm

@smg2587 wrote:@bluwavz Thanks for bringing those over.

Was it me or was Lauren trying to start something with the Tyler questions or at least try and make a headline. Glad Hannah didn't fall for it.

Also from the DWTS interview sounds like she has a Latin dance for the premier since she says everyone is going to want to dance with them. Also sounds like sometimes her dance background kind of confuses her with what you are suppose to do in ballroom but it sounds like her partner is being patient with her. Glad to hear she doesn't plan on bringing up the show that much on DWTS but knows it is going to be brought up from time to time. All jmo.

Can't wait and I hope she kills it.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum