SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:13 pm

lleyki wrote:
BGlover wrote:The fact that she wanted to give their relationship a shot and had sort of agreed with him to do just that and then 2 days later he turns around and starts seeing someone else.

The thing is though, Hannah herself was the one to say to Lauren Zima, after the TMZ pictures came out that they were both single and just seeing how things go. She even said again that if wanted to be The Bachelor it would be a little tough because there are feelings there but she would support him in his journey as he did hers.

So in my opinion, that sounds like two people who were both single and by that token free to date whomever they chose. Yes, Hannah is entitled to feel hurt and feel anyway she wants, that's her right. What's not okay are the shady, seemingly passive aggressive comments about Tyler because no amount of twists and turns will make me see her as some victim here in this situation between the two of them. Yes, they hung out and talked and who knows what else. But as long as there was explicit understanding that they were both single, he is free to date whomever he chooses.

Yeah I get her ego may be bruised because that someone he went on a date with happens to be a famous model but it still doesn't change the fact that he did nothing wrong. And so I found a number of comments on Ali and Rachel's podcast disappointing and entitled on her part. Hannah isn't owed Tyler's feelings and commitment. Again she can feel hurt, sad, disappointed, etc. But she doesn't get to make him a bad guy who has somehow wronged her.

What ticks me off is that she seems to be more p*ssed at him … the guy who supported her throughout everything on the show and off … than she is at Jed! no idea scratch :crazed

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:27 pm

lleyki wrote:
BGlover wrote:The fact that she wanted to give their relationship a shot and had sort of agreed with him to do just that and then 2 days later he turns around and starts seeing someone else.

The thing is though, Hannah herself was the one to say to Lauren Zima, after the TMZ pictures came out that they were both single and just seeing how things go. She even said again that if wanted to be The Bachelor it would be a little tough because there are feelings there but she would support him in his journey as he did hers.

So in my opinion, that sounds like two people who were both single and by that token free to date whomever they chose. Yes, Hannah is entitled to feel hurt and feel anyway she wants, that's her right. What's not okay are the shady, seemingly passive aggressive comments about Tyler because no amount of twists and turns will make me see her as some victim here in this situation between the two of them. Yes, they hung out and talked and who knows what else. But as long as there was explicit understanding that they were both single, he is free to date whomever he chooses.

Yeah I get her ego may be bruised because that someone he went on a date with happens to be a famous model but it still doesn't change the fact that he did nothing wrong. And so I found a number of comments on Ali and Rachel's podcast disappointing and entitled on her part. Hannah isn't owed Tyler's feelings and commitment. Again she can feel hurt, sad, disappointed, etc. But she doesn't get to make him a bad guy who has somehow wronged her.

You said everything I think, and so much better.

Imho Hannah is coming across real immature here, imho in no way or shape is she ready for an adult, serious relationship. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:27 pm

We didn’t see or hear from Hannah right after the Jed drama hit so she had time to process that before doing interviews about it. She was asked about Tyler in the middle of the media frenzy.

Now Hannah doesn’t seem mad to me, at anyone. Probably because she doesn’t have to answer questions about it anymore. She also hasn’t made Tyler out to be the bad guy. She was no doubt caught off guard and hurt but seems to very much be pushing forward.

Her ig stories for the past few days are similar to ones she posted before she was bachelorette. She is awkward and goofy, always has been. That’s just her. I think she’s moved on and wished everyone else would too. If she got over Luke and Jed, she can quickly move on from Tyler.

All JMO.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:32 pm

lleyki wrote:

Agree with every word, @Ileyki. She dumps him and is upset because he doesn’t go running back to her because she deigns to reconsider. Also, wth is a relationship that could have led to engagement? That’s like a common cold that could have led to pneumonia. Someone needs to buy this girl a clue and a reality check. Hannah is no longer TB. She’s not the only choice for 30 captive men who signed on to date her. Men value beauty and sexiness yes and she has those in abundance but, men value A LOT of other things she has in very short supply, IMO.

Keep running, Tyler. Be grateful. You dodged a bullet. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:31 pm

She also hasn’t made Tyler out to be the bad guy.

She may not have directly said it, but her co-signing Rachel's comment on the podcast that Tyler's actions were a little disrespectful was throwing shade on her part, as well as passive aggressive. Because again, she didn't say it directly but just let someone else say it. And then the "I guess he'd be a good Bachelor because he likes dating around" is hella shady and passive aggressive.

So yeah she didn't call him out in some rant, likely again because she knows she has no standing on that score but she definitely took her swipes. And she knew Bachelor Nation, especially the ones who've decided she can do no wrong, was watching. And as others said, this was especially crappy towards a guy who has never publicly said a single negative thing about her.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:41 pm

lleyki wrote:

She may not have directly said it, but her co-signing Rachel's comment on the podcast that Tyler's actions were a little disrespectful was throwing shade on her part, as well as passive aggressive. Because again, she didn't say it directly but just let someone else say it. And then the "I guess he'd be a good Bachelor because he likes dating around" is hella shady and passive aggressive.

So yeah she didn't call him out in some rant, likely again because she knows she has no standing on that score but she definitely took her swipes. And she knew Bachelor Nation, especially the ones who've decided she can do no wrong, was watching. And as others said, this was especially crappy towards a guy who has never publicly said a single negative thing about her.

@Ileyki
Agree with all your comments. Hannah is in survival mode. She tanked her season and now she’s just trying to stay relevant till DWTS where I sincerely hope she will focus and do well. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:43 pm

lleyki wrote:

Rachel is the one that went on a rant.  Hannah was very careful and measured in her response. And well, that was when she was in the thick of it and the press was crazy. Most probably don't even know what she said on the podcast or about the podcast. We only do because we keep up with that sort of stuff. Majority of the public doesn't. That one podcast hasn't hurt Tyler in any way. She's made clear she isn't shading anyone on ig or twitter; her very public platforms where she has millions of followers and asked people to stop tearing down other women. Hannah has since let it go and moved on with her life. Hopefully everyone else will too. DWTS soon (fingers crossed). JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:56 pm

lleyki wrote:

"I expected more than two days from him." He should be more respectful according to her. And she alluded more was said during their meeting up and overnight stay. Imho that's all too much from her re Tyler, when he's been nothing but supportive of her throughout. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:58 pm

@Cocoasneeze You are misquoting her.  She said "she wished she had more than two days." That was her wish.  Not that she was entitled to it.  She also ended by saying it was ok that she didn't.  She said there private conversation made things confusing to her.  That is it.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:03 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Cocoasneeze You are misquoting her.  She said "she wished she had more than two days." That was her wish.  Not that she was entitled to it.  She also ended by saying it was ok that she didn't.  She said there private conversation made things confusing to her.  That is it.

I don't see a big difference, tbh. And I'm not fan of her telling Rachel what supposedly was said during those private conversations between Tyler and Hannah, they should be remained between Tyler and Hannah. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:06 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@Cocoasneeze You are misquoting her.  She said "she wished she had more than two days." That was her wish.  Not that she was entitled to it.  She also ended by saying it was ok that she didn't.  She said there private conversation made things confusing to her.  That is it.

I don't see a big difference, tbh. And I'm not fan of her telling Rachel what supposedly was said during those private conversations between Tyler and Hannah, they should be remained between Tyler and Hannah. Jmho.

I don't remember her telling Rachel about what was said in their conversation.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:18 pm

But supposedly Tyler told people on the lirr that Hannah was mad at him. 

IMHO neither if these handled last week perfectly. Jmo

And we have no clue whether or not Hannah has heard more about Tyler that we might not be aware of.  Not saying she has, but we do.not.know.everything.thats.gone.on.  Just that Tyler got a great edit and has a charity where he gets to exercise and eat.  Doesn't mean he's not a great guy.... I hope he really is, as it gives me hope for the future. The proof will be in the pudding. Jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna