SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 22 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 22 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:06 pm

sdmom wrote:
Emilia23_12 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:She did better this week, but good gravy that girl is so annoying.  Vote for meeee....it's MYYYY birthday (who announces that it is their birthday on IG?)  laugh out loud... Get over yourself Hannah.  Rolling Eyes dizzy Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 22 623245435
Literally every single person I follow on IG laugh out loud

Really?  Wow.  I never announce when it's my birthday.  I guess I'm weird.  laugh out loud

Yeah true !!! I feel really old sometimes cantstopl cantstopl

I never announce my b day either! What if no one wishes me HBD? That would be pathetic for me!
But again I don’t have 2 million followers on IG, and not on multiple reality shows either.

I think its typical for the millennial generation!!!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 22 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:34 pm

People on IG don’t even just announce their birthday anymore, they start from the day their zodiac season begins laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:15 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:16 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:47 pm

@bluwavz Can't remember where i read it, but apparently move is "bridesmaids" and the dance is to "Hold On" by Wilson Philips.

I just can't figure out her costume...not flowy for Rumba.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:58 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@bluwavz Can't remember where i read it, but apparently move is "bridesmaids" and the dance is to "Hold On" by Wilson Philips.  

I just can't figure out her costume...not flowy for Rumba.

These outfits might be for something else because Alan said they recorded an interesting package. This does not look like Rumba outfits.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:04 pm

@Doggoneit Alan had posted a pic of the set for their dance and it matched a scene from bridesmaids. That pic also matches some characters and last night when asked a Q&A about what song they’ll be dancing to, Hannah said we’ll just have to ‘hold on’ until tomorrow.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:21 pm

ReneeM wrote:@Doggoneit Alan had posted a pic of the set for their dance and it matched a scene from bridesmaids. That pic also matches some characters and last night when asked a Q&A about what song they’ll be dancing to, Hannah said we’ll just have to ‘hold on’ until tomorrow.

Can't wait....Hope it's as good or better than her other 2.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:32 pm

They never show their show outfits until the live show.  They don't even wear them during practice or camera blocking on Sundays.  Even when Melissa had a fractured rib and they scored her on her rehearsal done early the day of the live show, she wasn't wearing her costume.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:39 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:They never show their show outfits until the live show.  They don't even wear them during practice or camera blocking on Sundays.  Even when Melissa had a fractured rib and they scored her on her rehearsal done early the day of the live show, she wasn't wearing her costume.
I think it’s probably for their package to intro the movie then. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:40 pm

ReneeM wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:They never show their show outfits until the live show.  They don't even wear them during practice or camera blocking on Sundays.  Even when Melissa had a fractured rib and they scored her on her rehearsal done early the day of the live show, she wasn't wearing her costume.
I think it’s probably for their package to intro the movie then. Jmo.
Yep.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:25 pm

@HavaDrPepper So, if you remember in the Bridesmaids...the police officer - general king of men, the good guy saves the bridesmaid from the douche...John Hamm, guitar "player"like guy!

Sounds like a great story/ package for Hannah!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna