Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 23 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by HavaDrPepper on Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:27 pm

@Doggoneit wrote:@HavaDrPepper So, if you remember in the Bridesmaids...the police officer - general king of men, the good guy saves the bridesmaid from the douche...John Hamm, guitar "player"like guy!  

Sounds like a great story/ package for Hannah!
Nope, don't remember as I've never seen the movie.  I haven't gone to a movie theater in 25 years and am not much of a movie watcher on TV either.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Doggoneit on Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:30 pm

@HavaDrPepper Well, that is the gist of the story. Think it might be a fun one to rent one day! Melissa McCarthy is absolutely hilarious.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper on Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:10 pm

@Doggoneit wrote:@HavaDrPepper Well, that is the gist of the story.  Think it might be a fun one to rent one day!  Melissa McCarthy is absolutely hilarious.
Don't rent movies either.

Like I said, I'm not a fan of movies.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake on Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:32 pm

Bridesmaids is shown on TV all the time on the free channels, so no need to rent.  It has some very funny scenes in it! I never go to movie theaters, I just wait until they come out on TV, primarily because I’m not a fan of most movies these days.

pikake

Female Posts : 861

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:42 pm

Bridesmaids is hilarious IMO and good fit for Hannah’s goofy side. Should be fun!

She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni on Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:48 pm

Hannah really seems in her element on this show. Congratulations to her for finding a path that works for her :claphands

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie on Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:32 pm

@Mia_Leoni wrote:Hannah really seems in her element on this show. Congratulations to her for finding a path that works for her :claphands

She does seem to be happy, relaxed and enjoying life. This is just what she needed to get her out that state she was in. Alan is a good and caring partner and fun so I am sure that was a big help also.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper on Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:49 pm

Evidently Peta really likes Hannah.  A couple weeks ago there was a BBQ at Peta and Maks' home with a lot of the pros.  Hannah was invited as well. I thought it was odd that Hannah was the only contestant seen in the IG story Cheryl posted from the party.  There may have been others there but what I saw was all pros and Hannah.

She is doing a diary on Bustle. So far 2 entries are posted:

https://www.bustle.com/p/hannah-browns-dwts-diary-reveals-what-its-really-like-to-compete-on-the-show-18760933

https://www.bustle.com/p/hannah-browns-week-2-dwts-diary-tequila-shots-the-viennese-waltz-18800503

Things are not as happy and relaxed as it seems.  She is a trouper though and with support from those around her will get through it.

Week 3 diary has been posted:

https://www.bustle.com/p/hannah-browns-week-3-dwts-diary-its-not-really-about-the-rumba-18816065

Last edited by HavaDrPepper on Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link)

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:35 am

Hannah Brown Isn’t Settling Anymore
https://www.marieclaire.com/celebrity/a29329350/hannah-brown/
bluwavz
bluwavz

Female Posts : 12845

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl on Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:36 pm

@bluwavz wrote:Hannah Brown Isn’t Settling Anymore
https://www.marieclaire.com/celebrity/a29329350/hannah-brown/

Fabulous article. Thanks for posting @bluwavz. Love the writer and continue to think the world of Hannah B.
mbl
mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl on Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:07 pm

I agree, great article. Reminds me to check out Marie Clare again.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit on Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:50 am

I really loved the article. Hannah is really vulnerable and i love her honesty. The insight into her insecurities explain a lot about the decisions she made during her season.
She also looked so beautiful. Wow, can you imagine what her season would look like she did it again? ( don't think that will happen)

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum