SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 24 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 24 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Billysmom Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:24 pm

I really can't understand why she thought the guys were disappointed to find out she was the 'ette.  Hannah g. has a pretty face and is very sweet, but IMO hb was beautiful and full of energy on Colton's season, a really magnetic personality to my eyes. how gals like emily m. and Hannah can still be insecure is so hard for me to comprehend. Jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

theBachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 24 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:46 pm

Doggoneit wrote:I really loved the article.  Hannah is really vulnerable and i love her honesty.  The insight into her insecurities explain a lot about the decisions she made during her season.
She also looked so beautiful.  Wow, can you imagine what her season would look like she did it again?  ( don't think that will happen)
I've always seen her insecurities as the reason for all the decisions she made during her season so i'm glad that she's recognized this as well. Hopefully this recognition will help her avoid making the same mistakes in the future.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:36 pm

@Billysmom From my observations, the prettier the woman, often the more insecurities. I mean, "Do you like for me or because I am a pretty face"? Emily was relatively inexperienced in dating multiple guys before her fiancé died and she became a mother - I can only imagine she was hit upon because of her outward appearance over everything else. Hannah B was a beauty queen - young men often congratulate each other on being with a ' 9 or 10', while most of them would really attract only a '4 or 5' on what they could bring to a relationship. If those of us normal-looking peeps had to put up with that much crap, we'd be anxious and insecure too!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:02 pm

Being beautiful of face and form does not exempt people from having self esteem issues or being insecure. Life experiences is a huge reason for being insecure, IMO.
I've seem people who may be deemed unattractive act like queens and kings and exude great confidence.
It all comes back to the individual. My two cents!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:32 pm

I do think the guys probably wanted Hannah g or caelynn or Cassie. I think their personalities are preferred by younger guys. Hannah b is loud and awkward and not submissive. She also didn’t get a good edit. I prefer her to the other two. I think Hannah b is more of a girls girl and appealing to women more than a dream girl to guys.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:29 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:I do think the guys probably wanted Hannah g or caelynn or Cassie. I think their personalities are preferred by younger guys. Hannah b is loud and awkward and not submissive.  She also didn’t get a good edit. I prefer her to the other two. I think Hannah b is more of a girls girl and appealing to women more than a dream girl to guys.

I here ya!

I didn't watch Colton's season, so I didn't get a sense of Hannah. With that said, I intended to watch her season, but I didn't get pass a full show after episode 2. To me, she and the show were over the top and that's saying a lot for this show. To me, she wanted to come across as a badass and failed miserably with the help of the show.
Full confession here. I'm 100% DNA proven woman (girl) and none of the women listed above are appealing to me... dream girl or girls girl. None!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:47 pm

Idlemess wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:I do think the guys probably wanted Hannah g or caelynn or Cassie. I think their personalities are preferred by younger guys. Hannah b is loud and awkward and not submissive.  She also didn’t get a good edit. I prefer her to the other two. I think Hannah b is more of a girls girl and appealing to women more than a dream girl to guys.

I here ya!

I didn't watch Colton's season, so I didn't get a sense of Hannah. With that said, I intended to watch her season, but I didn't get pass a full show after episode 2. To me, she and the show were over the top and that's saying a lot for this show. To me, she wanted to come across as a badass and failed miserably with the help of the show.
Full confession here. I'm 100% DNA proven woman (girl) and none of the women listed above are appealing to me... dream girl or girls girl. None!  

Haha! I can’t say Hannah appeals to me either but I understand why she has such a large female fanbase. I do prefer her over the others only because she has a personality and the others are a bore. I can’t say Hannah b is boring!

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:56 pm

theBachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 24 WH_KIR74iveVq-1f
Want to learn the Paso Doble? Just make sure you have pickles and #TeamAlanbamaHannah close by! #DWTS pic.twitter.com/bmHLZ2KHVI
https://mobile.twitter.com/DancingABC/status/1180573456926216192?p=v
theBachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 24 EGUdC1AWsAEKPtk
Allison the Disney Diva who is a ghost @Daviesallison1A
Let’s go #teamalanbamahannah #dwts pic.twitter.com/OEOeu1lhXe
https://mobile.twitter.com/Daviesallison1A/status/1181382414012178432?p=v
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:14 pm

theBachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 24 EGZGUYYUYAAemgY
Peta Murgatroyd @PetaMurgatroyd
Sneak peek behind the scenes Going to miss getting ready with my girl @hannahbrown Cheering you on loveee! #DWTS #bts #hannahbeast pic.twitter.com/NSFkPm6ivV
https://mobile.twitter.com/PetaMurgatroyd/media/grid?idx=0
theBachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 24 EGR6CNNX0AEjn6g
Brett S. Vergara @BrettSVergara
Perfection doesn’t exi– pic.twitter.com/Pww6nvTIog
https://mobile.twitter.com/BrettSVergara/media/grid?idx=7
theBachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 24 EGUVbMzU8AA6IXb
Dancing with the Stars @DancingABC
WE love it, @hannahbrown  #TeamAlanbamaHannah #DWTS pic.twitter.com/OxYPIm6CtS
https://mobile.twitter.com/DancingABC/media/grid?idx=5
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:26 pm

theBachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 24 EGFBXCqUUAACx64
Elizabeth @cheesebrgrs 4 Oct 2019
I saw @hannahbrown from #TheBachelorette IN DISNEYLAND TODAY AND SAID HI TO HER AND I AM STILL NOT OK. pic.twitter.com/nlydFLbYAW
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:23 am

So do y'all think they were sitting on a carpet to film an intro package? Maybe Aladdin?
That would be really good. theBachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 24 1f609

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:24 am

Doggoneit wrote:So do y'all think they were sitting on a carpet to film an intro package?  Maybe Aladdin?
That would be really good. theBachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 24 1f609

OMG I never caught that! Could be a clue.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna