SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 26 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PCAs - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by nannymargie Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:09 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Very well said Ash.  I think that Alan is the perfect partner for her because you can tell he really cares.  She is not scared to tell him what she needs in order to communicate and her feel better about how she is struggling at times.  It must be frustrating at times for Alan to deal with someone as emotional as Hannah is at times but he cares enough to make the adjustments in himself to make things better for them.  I think that's whats makes them so good together.  It's good to know that they also have a lot of fun together.  I have seen a lot happier Hannah lately and the further they go on DWTS the more that what happened in the past will be less painful for her.  I can see them winning this.

I am glad her dad went to help and support her last week.  She had been dealing with all of this and moving cross country all on her own.  She is one strong woman and that is why so many people love her.

This is exactly why Alan was the perfect pro for her to be paired with.  This is also what makes Alan a good teacher and choreographer. He works with the strengths of his partner... much like Derek and Mark used to do.  He also listens to the criticisms from the judges and makes sure to work on that with his partner... smiling anyone? I am sure he gets annoyed with them as well but he rarely shows it unlike several other male pros that love to talk back to the judges.

It appears to me that they are both learning how to communicate better by working with each other.  I really do think this will be a good thing for both of them.  I can see a lasting friendship between these two, more like a brother/sister thing than romantic.

They never be more than good friends but I have seen Hannah jealous a couple of times and some of the looks she gave him sometimes. But now they are only focused on dancing and that mirror ball. I hope that Hannah is the second Brown that gives him a win.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

PCAs - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:31 pm

I don’t get the brother-sister vibe, but I do genuinely think they’re good friends. Most partnerships don’t spend as much time together away from the show as these two do. They’ve really included each other in their lives away from the show and it’s nice to see. Demi, her friends from home, and dad all love him. 

They’ve been asked point blank in interviews about their relationship, their chemistry, if they’re into each other, etc. and they never shut it down completely. They typically give “right now we’re friends focused on dancing!” They might remain just great friends, but at the same time I wouldn’t be surprised if something happens in the future, especially if she goes on tour. Right now it’s all about winning as it should be and Hannah’s trying to focus on herself.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:48 pm

I am of the opinion that nothing romantic will ever happen between them but I won't go into my reasons as to why I think that.  However, if I am wrong and something does happen in the future I don't see it lasting long at all.

As far as brother/sister relationship... what I see between brothers/sister must be different than what others see because I have close relatives that treat their siblings like these two treat each other.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:58 pm

The bride to be sensed something between Allen and Hannah when they met. She even made the comment but Hannah tried to stop her. She has been friends with Hannah since childhood and can pick up on signs from Hannah.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:01 pm

I have brothers and I personally don’t interlock fingers and hold hands with them while just walking or sitting down, lay on them with my head on their chest, etc. IMO, there have been some flirty moments with them too. 

This is not me implying that anything is going on between them. It’s more so me just realizing they’re two adults who have a great relationship. I like to refer to that as great friends.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:12 pm

If something happens between them, it will be post- show, IMO. They both know it would be problematic while DWTS is still airing.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:48 pm

Alan and Hannah have chemistry in spades and tension but not the brother-sister kind IMO. Hannah is hard to work with because she is very sensitive, and Alan is a tough teacher and they both really want to win and I think that all leads to the yelling and fighting. JMO Hannah and Luke p had tension too...I agree with others that they are way too affectionate with each other to view each other as brother and sister.

I cant rule out them hooking up and they haven’t completely shut down a potential relationship either. Chemistry, tension, both single and good looking, together all the time. It is a ticking time bomb JMO I don’t think he is her forever but that’s okay she is young and should experience more relationships of all kinds. JMO she can and has done worse than Alan. IMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:37 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I have brothers and I personally don’t interlock fingers and hold hands with them while just walking or sitting down, lay on them with my head on their chest, etc. IMO, there have been some flirty moments with them too. 

This is not me implying that anything is going on between them. It’s more so me just realizing they’re two adults who have a great relationship. I like to refer to that as great friends.

I guess I haven't seen these interactions between them.  The relationships I speak of tease each other a lot.  I have only seen the teasing interactions so of course my perceptions may be skewed.

I still say that I don't see them together long term if they ever get together.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:44 pm

For those that care, it looks like Sasha and Ally were messing with the fans by playing Speechless from Aladdin in their IG stories this week. People assumed that’s what they were dancing their contemporary to. 

Alan’s IG story definitely makes it seem like Hannah and Alan got Aladdin and they’re doing their foxtrot to A Whole New World. Kind of a fitting song for Hannah right now and Alan’s great with the foxtrot.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:56 pm

Ash2214 wrote:For those that care, it looks like Sasha and Ally were messing with the fans by playing Speechless from Aladdin in their IG stories this week. People assumed that’s what they were dancing their contemporary to. 

Alan’s IG story definitely makes it seem like Hannah and Alan got Aladdin and they’re doing their foxtrot to A Whole New World. Kind of a fitting song for Hannah right now and Alan’s great with the foxtrot.

Well it makes sense that they were sitting on the magic carpet while they were in Disney.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:21 pm

If it's the zayn version cue the two degrees of separation via Gigi/Tyler, laugh out loud
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:33 pm

Billysmom wrote:If it's the zayn version cue the two degrees of separation via Gigi/Tyler, laugh out loud

I thought this was pretty funny that Hannah will be dancing to GG ex's song.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna