SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by lleyki Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:14 pm

Billysmom wrote:But supposedly Tyler told people on the lirr that Hannah was mad at him.

I find that story very hard to believe. A guy who so far is being fairly private on his social media, is not responding to any of the negative or positive, decided to just tell some random person he'd never met before, exactly what's going on between him and Hannah and other things about his personal life. Okay then. Maybe it's true but that's one I would not use in my opinion of Tyler, good or bad.

Just seems too far fetched to me. I'd buy the story a lot more if it was they over heard him on his phone or having a private conversation with a friend who was with him on the train. I mean hey, we all remember what happened with Nick. But that Tyler just said, "oh hey person I've never met, what do you want to know about my personal life". Okay then.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:27 pm

lleyki wrote:
Billysmom wrote:But supposedly Tyler told people on the lirr that Hannah was mad at him.

I find that story very hard to believe. A guy who so far is being fairly private on his social media, is not responding to any of the negative or positive, decided to just tell some random person he'd never met before, exactly what's going on between him and Hannah and other things about his personal life. Okay then. Maybe it's true but that's one I would not use in my opinion of Tyler, good or bad.

Just seems too far fetched to me. I'd buy the story a lot more if it was they over heard him on his phone or having a private conversation with a friend who was with him on the train. I mean hey, we all remember what happened with Nick. But that Tyler just said, "oh hey person I've never met, what do you want to know about my personal life". Okay then.

I agree with this. He doesn't seem to share much about his personal life on social media, and I highly doubt he'd share with random strangers. Imho.

If I remember correctly, it was posted on these forums, that Hannah apparently had shared with Rachel what she and Tyler talked about, prior to the podcast.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:56 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
lleyki wrote:

I agree with this. He doesn't seem to share much about his personal life on social media, and I highly doubt he'd share with random strangers. Imho.

If I remember correctly, it was posted on these forums, that Hannah apparently had shared with Rachel what she and Tyler talked about, prior to the podcast.

Yes, that's what Rachel said during the podcast. She and Hannah talked on the phone before Hannah was life on the podcast. She told Rachel things that couldn't be shared on the podcast.

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 4 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:56 am

HB at it again. She seems miserable. My advice to Hannah is to quit being so shady and snarky towards the people who wronged her. She keeps saying Jesus still loves her, but honestly she should think about her actions on public SM with 2M people watching her. Jm2c

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1F2SEln4qy/?igshid=1f0av4slml8xo
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:23 am

I didn’t think Hannah was being shady or snarky towards anyone or any perceived wrong. I think she was being honest and vulnerable about how she is feeling and how life has been for her over the last 12 months. I think what she went through speaks to a lot of young women and actually has the potential to help a lot of girls. She’s really great, very brave. I appreciate her candor and vulnerability, and sharing her imperfect self with the world, and being honest about her mistakes and short comings.

To me it says a lot that she is the most followed person in all of Bachelor nation. The girl/lead who famously ended completely single ... on a show about finding a couple. The most followed/popular, without a couple brand. That’s kind of awesome and cool, and vulnerable and amazing, and it shows her journey and how she handled it spoke to people. She’s going to do great things. What a great Ette, and what a wonderfully complex, cool young woman.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 am

@sosleepy Beautifully said.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:32 am

Mommyof2 wrote:HB at it again.  She seems miserable.  My advice to Hannah is to quit being so shady and snarky towards the people who wronged her.  She keeps saying Jesus still loves her, but honestly she should think about her actions on public SM with 2M people watching her.  Jm2c

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1F2SEln4qy/?igshid=1f0av4slml8xo

I think that when a young woman is brave enough to allow strangers a glimpse into her struggle and her pain, the best way to react is with empathy and kindness.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:44 am

Wow. I definitely didn’t think she was being shady. I’ve had my issues with HB and her immaturity but she has gone through multiple public blows in a short amount of time and she is away from family and friends dealing with it alone. I do not doubt her sincerity and believe she is just opening up to the people who have watched this mess play out. I wish her well.

Last edited by Summerfun1980 on Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:50 am

I don’t get how her post is shady or snarky towards anyone. It’s literally just about her, her life this past year, her growth, and trusting God. I hope she continues to focus on herself and being open and honest about who she is and what she goes through.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:19 am

She really is an excellent communicator, on multiple fronts. I love the way she writes. A bright and articulate lady with an open heart. I wish her the best. Jmo.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:35 am

I don't think she was being shady towards anyone either. I just hate that of course those who cannot let the Tyler and Hannah thing go are somehow blaming him for what she's going through. Suddenly some have completely forgotten about the actual guy she was engaged to who lied to her.

That said, what I got from that post is this is exactly why I was never in favor of a Tyler and Hannah reunion. Because sorry, it felt very much like a substitute Tyler for Jed situation. She realized her instincts about Jed were wrong, meanwhile Tyler turned out to be a great guy and the whole thing felt very, "well this who I should have been with then" versus actually wanting to be with him.

In my opinion, this post just further confirms my opinion that what Hannah really needs post the Jed drama was time to work on herself. Time to figure out what she truly wants, who she truly is, recognize and deal with her own flaws and insecurities and basically just work through the entire emotional journey she's been on. What she most certainly did not need was to just hop back into another relationship.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:39 am

lleyki wrote:I don't think she was being shady towards anyone either. I just hate that of course those who cannot let the Tyler and Hannah thing go are somehow blaming him for what she's going through. Suddenly some have completely forgotten about the actual guy she was engaged to who lied to her.

That said, what I got from that post is this is exactly why I was never in favor of a Tyler and Hannah reunion. Because sorry, it felt very much like a substitute Tyler for Jed situation. She realized her instincts about Jed were wrong, meanwhile Tyler turned out to be a great guy and the whole thing felt very, "well this who I should have been with then" versus actually wanting to be with him.

In my opinion, this post just further confirms my opinion that what Hannah really needed post the Jed drama was time to work on herself. Time to figure out what she truly wants, who she truly is, recognize and deal with her own flaws and insecurities and basically just work through the entire emotional journey she'd been on. What she most certainly did not need was to just hop back into another relationship.

@ileyki

Agree with every word of your perfect post. Nothing to add. Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 4 1377737533

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna