SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 35 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PCAs - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 35 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by nannymargie Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:14 pm

Ash2214 wrote:They’ve become increasingly more and more private over the last two weeks, which I’m assuming they’ve done purposely. It was crazy to read about the amount of things they did together away from the cameras last week in Alabama, but we saw none of it on their social media. Her family and friends seem to really love him. He’s essentially met every person close to her and now it looks like she’s either already met or will meet his family this weekend. 

I thought their interview was cute yesterday. Around the 3:50 mark it looks like Alan assumed the interview was over and it looks like he was about to tickle her leg or do something and then the interviewer surprised him and asked him what dance they had this upcoming week laugh out loud they were also riding an electric bike in the studio after practice the other day. It’s pretty fun watching them together as they seem really similar, but also different. Whatever it is, I’m glad she has him.

These pictures of them visiting a children’s hospital are very sweet:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4TdmLHnEtt/?igshid=12vq7ehu521zj

How do you know she will meet his family this weekend? I miss seeing that.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

PCAs - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 35 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by nannymargie Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:28 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Mia_Leoni what I like about Alan is that he does both. Everyone needs someone who will challenge them in a healthy way. Alan is loving, supportive, caring but also honest. He’s not just going to tell her what she wants to hear.  He will give it to her straight and not just bend to her every will. He also listens when she points out his flaws and works to change. Lucky her. All JMO

I think Hannah and Alan would be good for each other. You can see that Alan adores and really cares for her. I think he is the reason Hannah is so happy and you can see it in the way she looks at him. They are keeping it quiet because Alan got burnt with a showmance last season and he swore it would never happen again. I am sure Hannah kinda feels the same way after what she went thru. I really feel they are having trouble hiding it as much as they are trying but some of us catch the little things. giggling

I know in an interview with Alan's brother Gene he talked good about Hannah so I guess Alan told him some things. He also said Alan is a private person and if there is something between them it is real and not for show.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:37 pm

via GIPHY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8_wiggETpA
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:03 pm

Ash2214 wrote:They’ve become increasingly more and more private over the last two weeks, which I’m assuming they’ve done purposely. snipped

That's exactly what I'm thinking as well.

@alwayscooking that vid is so cute! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:50 pm

For those interested, Alan’s brother, sister in law, and nieces are at the studio with Hannah and Alan tonight watching them rehearse. One of the female pros Daniella had an IG live from about a hour ago.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:59 pm

Ash2214 wrote:For those interested, Alan’s brother, sister in law, and nieces are at the studio with Hannah and Alan tonight watching them rehearse. One of the female pros Daniella had an IG live from about a hour ago.
Can we still see this ig live?

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:07 am

@nannymargie Yup! In the first one Daniella confirms that Alan’s family is there and has a couple minutes of Hannah and Alan talking to Daniella about them and Kate and Pasha being the last couples there rehearsing and Hannah’s costume for Monday. In the second one you can see them all briefly in the background behind Daniella trying to take a picture with the glowing lights that spell out DWTS.

It was all very brief, but I figured if they didn’t meet last night that they would definitely meet before the show on Monday.

ETA this sweet picture of Hannah and his oldest niece Isabella. Precious laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4WSPRtAVMN/?igshid=t3o5g8z5b0h

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:27 am

If you look at the interview they had about a week ago , where they were on the floor on the stomachs Alans arms were calm the whole interview. Then Hannah is asked about Tyler and Alan starts pinching his arm and then continues to do that the rest of the interview. I found that interresting.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:53 am

@Ash2214 Cute! Thanks for bringing over!

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:13 am

Miyala wrote:If you look at the interview they had about a week ago , where they were on the floor on the stomachs Alans arms were calm the whole interview. Then Hannah is asked about Tyler and Alan starts pinching his arm and then continues to do that the rest of the interview. I found that interresting.
Omg at abt 12:50 yes, you're totally right....so funny....  

Last edited by ReneeM on Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected link)
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:00 am

Billysmom wrote:
Miyala wrote:If you look at the interview they had about a week ago , where they were on the floor on the stomachs Alans arms were calm the whole interview. Then Hannah is asked about Tyler and Alan starts pinching his arm and then continues to do that the rest of the interview. I found that interresting.
Omg at abt 12:50 yes, you're totally right....so funny....   https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h2SBV3TyP6c

That interview is so cute, they way they're constantly shoulder nudging each other all the time.

Alan has looked annoyed in all the more recent interviews Hannah has given where Tyler is brought up. Which is another reason why I think they might be more than just friends.

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:28 pm

Here’s a new interview with them. It’s clear as day IMO that they’re into each other and doing everything they can to seriously focus on the competition for right now. That is how it should be. I think they’re both open to seeing where this can go post show, especially if she tours with him:

“We’re focusing on the competition and making the most out of this opportunity and this journey so I’m going to leave it at that,” Bersten told Woman’s Day in an interview.

https://www.womansday.com/life/entertainment/a29626475/are-hannah-brown-alan-bersten-dating-dwts/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna