SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 46 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 46 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by alwayscooking Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:26 pm

via GIPHY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GElQGVC6F-8
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 46 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by alwayscooking Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:26 am

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 46 Screen56

From Alan's IG story
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:40 am

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 46 Screen57

This was Hannah's IG story
https://www.instagram.com/hannahbrown/?hl=en
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:36 am

I wonder what happend between Hannah and Alan the days before the Halloween dance. Usually they stand next to each other during the other dancers performaces (when they get their points) and that evening they stood far away from each other and both looked really tensed. Then the dancing fell flat. Alan also never blogged about that week. In the interview some days before, being on the floor in Alabama they were really cute and from their country dance I noticed a difference about them. Alan also got a calmness to him imo that he didnt have before. I believe whatever happend the drama on Halloween night made for some seriouse talks and now they seem closer than ever.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:42 am

During Laurens interview with access two weeks ago you can see in the background how Alan grabs Hannahs chin and kisses her cheek. Thats not a typical grab for friends imo but who knows... they could be really good friends. Anyway, good for her for finding such a great friendship in LA, more than friends or not.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:19 am

Miyala wrote:I wonder what happend between Hannah and Alan the days before the Halloween dance. Usually they stand next to each other during the other dancers performaces (when they get their points) and that evening they stood far away from each other and both looked really tensed. Then the dancing fell flat. Alan also never blogged about that week. In the interview some days before, being on the floor in Alabama they were really cute and from their country dance I noticed a difference about them. Alan also got a calmness to him imo that he didnt have before. I believe whatever happend the drama on Halloween night made for some seriouse talks and now they seem closer than ever.

I don't think anything happened between Hannah and Alan, I think they are just trying to quash the romance rumors.  Disney week and her Samba week Hannah and Alan were noticeably more affectionate  with each other while on the show and in their post show interviews, that's when many here  speculated they were more than just friends.  But since Halloween's Jazz night their "distance" from each other in the BTS of the show, there has also been a difference in Hannah's diaries.  While Hannah still speaks highly of Alan and praises him for his work, Hannah doesn't seem to include as many details about what her and Alan do outside of rehearsals.  

As for Alan not doing his blog, I think that was just a busy week.  With Hannah's meltdown, and then Hannah saying she took a day for herself, they were probably busting their butts in rehearsals  to nail the quickstep and the salsa, which they did!

It's understandable that with the amount of time you spend with your partner you become pretty good friends (or enemies....laugh out loud) but I think they're level of affection/touching goes beyond just friends.  JMO.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:44 am

Wasn't the Halloween dance the one following her weekend in Alabama for the wedding?  That was a stressful week for many reasons for her.  Trying to fit in travel, practice, taping that package they showed a week later and all the wedding festivities is a lot.  It does make sense to me that there was a disconnect that week.  IMO there could have been some homesickness by Hannah when she got back to LA (besides the swollen feet/legs) and she was "in her head" like she does.

I'm glad their professional relationship is back on track. Hannah just cannot get in her head anymore or she will crash and burn.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:30 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:Wasn't the Halloween dance the one following her weekend in Alabama for the wedding?  That was a stressful week for many reasons for her.  Trying to fit in travel, practice, taping that package they showed a week later and all the wedding festivities is a lot.  It does make sense to me that there was a disconnect that week.  IMO there could have been some homesickness by Hannah when she got back to LA (besides the swollen feet/legs) and she was "in her head" like she does.

I'm glad their professional relationship is back on track. Hannah just cannot get in her head anymore or she will crash and burn.

IMO

Yes, her and Alan flew to Alabama Wednesday evening for the wedding and then the Monday after was the Halloween dance. This interview was done while they were in Alabama, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2SBV3TyP6c, it's a cute interview and they seemed very happy in this. I agree it was probably an overwhelming, exhausting week for Hannah, couple that with your body hurting and getting snotty comments from the judges, it would cause anyone to have a meltdown.

I think it's smart they keep things private and stick to dancing right now, maybe after the show we'll get an inkling as to what their relationship really is.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:39 pm

Hannah is suppose to be on Ryan Seacrest at 8am today

Actually that's where her and Alan were yesterday, there's a picture out there on one of her fan IG accounts, @teamhannahb and she has on the same clothes in that picture with Alan.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:47 pm

Alan was not a part of the interview so he must have been there to support or they went somewhere after. You can listen on the I heart website. I found a link on twitter.

It was short but, exciting for me to hear, on the topic of dating, Tanya was talking about how hot the guys are on this dating app and Hannah asked if they had careers. Ryan asked if that was important to her now, that he has a professional career. she said it was important for her now to date someone who has it together and has an established professional career and doesn’t just want to be insta famous partly in hopes he can prevent her from being content being an influencer and help her move to a sustainable career. Some of us in this thread called that that was the type of man she needed. And I’m glad she knows that!

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:49 pm

@alwayscooking

@Miyala asked: I wonder what happend between Hannah and Alan the days before the Halloween dance. Usually they stand next to each other during the other dancers performaces (when they get their points) and that evening they stood far away from each other and both looked really tensed. Then the dancing fell flat.

My post was in response to her question and the point I was making was that Hannah and Alan disconnected before their dance on Halloween night because of everything that was going on.  They normally spend a lot of time together practicing on Friday/Saturday/Sunday.  That weekend they couldn't because of other obligations... her in a wedding in Alabama and him required to be in LA for pro practice on Saturday.  When you throw other things into a pretty regular schedule, things go off track and that is what I think happened.  I didn't watch the interview so I can't say how "cute" it was. For all we know something could have happened after that interview was taped that put her into a different frame of mind then with the time away from practice, I'm guessing her insecurities went through the roof.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:16 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Alan was not a part of the interview so he must have been there to support or they went somewhere after. You can listen on the I heart website. I found a link on twitter.

It was short but, exciting for me to hear, on the topic of dating, Tanya was talking about how hot the guys are on this dating app and Hannah asked if they had careers. Ryan asked if that was important to her now, that he has a professional career.  she said it was important for her now to date someone who has it together and has an established professional career and doesn’t just want to be insta famous partly in hopes he can prevent her from being content being an influencer and help her move to a sustainable career. Some of us in this thread called that that was the type of man she needed. And I’m glad she knows that!

Sounds like a great interview thanks for summarizing! I'm glad too that she is realizing what she needs and not necessarily just what she wants from a relationship but one more step will let her know that she doesn't need a guy for her to not be content being an influencer and establish a sustainable career. If that's what she wants she's totally capable of attaining that goal on her own!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna