SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 48 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 48 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Bleiby527 Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:36 pm

Miyala wrote:I hope Tyler doesnt show up on DWTS on monday. I think that even if she is all past him she could loose focus, seeing him again will most likely shake her in some way and most of all it would put the press focus on them again. He could send his mom though.

I'm nearly positive that if Tyler does show up, it would have to be with Hannah's approval anyway. Not saying he will show up, but I think that's how it works, IMO.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 48 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Miyala Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:40 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
Miyala wrote:I hope Tyler doesnt show up on DWTS on monday. I think that even if she is all past him she could loose focus, seeing him again will most likely shake her in some way and most of all it would put the press focus on them again. He could send his mom though.

I'm nearly positive that if Tyler does show up, it would have to be with Hannah's approval anyway. Not saying he will show up, but I think that's how it works, IMO.

Yes, thats true. Thinking about it he probably would ask her before he showed up. They will probably meet on Sunday anyways, during PCA. Do you think Alan will be her "date"?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:27 pm

I’m not even convinced Hannah will attend unless she’s been told she’s the winner. She is still on DWTS and just seems over her season and what happened so I think she might skip it. Even if she attends, I think she’ll avoid Tyler and I don’t think she would invite him to DWTS. Would the show invite him, maybe, but I hope he would decline if the invitation doesn’t come from Hannah. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:31 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:I’m not even convinced Hannah will attend unless she’s been told she’s the winner. She is still on DWTS and just seems over her season and what happened so I think she might skip it. Even if she attends, I think she’ll avoid Tyler and I don’t think she would invite him to DWTS. Would the show invite him, maybe, but I hope he would decline if the invitation doesn’t come from Hannah. JMO

I will love for her not to attend and she ends up the winner and Chris Harrison can accept the award on her behalf. After all she has 2 sexy dances to practice for. giggling giggling

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:34 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:I’m not even convinced Hannah will attend unless she’s been told she’s the winner. She is still on DWTS and just seems over her season and what happened so I think she might skip it. Even if she attends, I think she’ll avoid Tyler and I don’t think she would invite him to DWTS. Would the show invite him, maybe, but I hope he would decline if the invitation doesn’t come from Hannah. JMO

I will love for her not to attend and she ends up the winner and Chris Harrison can accept the award on her behalf.  After all she has 2 sexy dances to practice for. giggling giggling

The award won’t be televised. I don’t really see the pros of attending. She has to practice and I’m sure she’s tired when she doesn’t have to practice. I would rather sleep. At least at the Cmas she’s doing the red carpet and presenting.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:36 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@Bleiby527 I don’t think anyone thinks Hannah and Alan are secretly in a relationship right now. That would be ridiculous IMO. I believe them when they say their focus “right now” is on winning the mirrorball, especially since with her talent and their fans I think they have a legitimate shot at it. I still say James is her biggest competition. Ally has been in the bottom two more than once so I don’t think her fans will help her with the win.

I just think Hannah and Alan have gotten closer over the last few weeks. I also think they’re into each other a bit and I’m curious to see what happens if she tours, which Alan has said numerous times now that he really wants her there and she said she wants to. I believe that she is so post show has the potential to be interesting.

Regarding DWTS, I agree that HB, talent-wise, would have a good shot at the mirror ball and that James is her legitimate competition. However, the DWTS thread on this forum has a good discussion showing how Sean Spicer could win. Yes, unfortunately you read correctly, Sean Spicer. :crazed
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:06 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

I will love for her not to attend and she ends up the winner and Chris Harrison can accept the award on her behalf.  After all she has 2 sexy dances to practice for. giggling giggling

The award won’t be televised. I don’t really see the pros of attending. She has to practice and I’m sure she’s tired when she doesn’t have to practice. I would rather sleep. At least at the Cmas she’s doing the red carpet and presenting.

Isn’t Sunday the big dress rehearsal day for DWTS? It would make for a very hectic day.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:19 pm

notarose wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Isn’t Sunday the big dress rehearsal day for DWTS? It would make for a very hectic day.

It is.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:19 pm

Confirmation that Hannah’s going to the PCA’s:

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:21 pm

She’s the winner JMO I don’t see why else a reality show contestant would get a trying on dresses special unless they won.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:29 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:She’s the winner JMO I don’t see why else a reality show contestant would get a trying on dresses special unless they won.

Sounds good to me.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:34 pm

I hate all three of those dresses, so she better pick something else laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna