SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 78 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamAlanbamaHannah - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 78 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Miyala Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:47 am

I believe if there is something more between them, this is the time they will realize it, being away from each other. I believe they have this great fundation and chemistry but were probably super focused on winning and giving it their all. It will be interesting to see of something will happen or not.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

TeamAlanbamaHannah - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 78 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Billysmom Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:59 am

Yes, I'm hoping absence makes the heart grow fonder.

I do wonder though about the arguing she always talks about. Is it that they're so alike that they are doomed to clash, and so will just remain friends, while each looks to find someone who is their opposite, i.e. more laid back, so as to calm the waters? Or, like hubby and myself, does the fact that they are alike enable each of them to empathize with the other's struggles and forgive more readily, something which is so important in a relationship? We shall see..

The other issue is Hannah's prioritization of finding someone of faith. It appears alan has a spiritual if not necessarily a religious side, having survived a health scare in the recent past. But Hannah on her season seemed determined to find a scripture centered Christian, and as we know that is not alan. I think that more than anything will remain a stumbling block, unless and until Hannah can find support from fellow believers that differences in religious practice are not in fact deal breakers. Jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:27 am

Does anyone think Hannah and Alan's choice of music for their Freestyle "Hollarback Girl" was chosen as a big FU to the judges?  I'm not well versed in today's pop music so I just went and read the lyrics, and thought... hmmm  question

Also, in that part of their freestyle when Hannah was dancing solo, you can see the judges and Len wasn't even watching, he was looking down.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:37 am

I really can't figure out why she was treated this way, sigh...  Hope it hasn't tarnished her celebration.

Looks like she and alan are home with their respective families....

How funny that both Alan's winners had the last name brown. https://www.instagram.com/p/B5Xq68JHgcq/
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:22 pm

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/hannah-brown-peter-weber-the-bachelor-trailer-reunite-romance-1203417241/

A bunch of questions about peter. She repeatedly says she can’t answer them.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:08 pm

Oh my. And she's gonna get raked over the coals for trying to extend her fifteen minutes when in fact she prolly had no choice due to her contract.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:24 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Does anyone think Hannah and Alan's choice of music for their Freestyle "Hollarback Girl" was chosen as a big FU to the judges?  I'm not well versed in today's pop music so I just went and read the lyrics, and thought... hmmm  question

Also, in that part of their freestyle when Hannah was dancing solo, you can see the judges and Len wasn't even watching, he was looking down.
Yeah, apparently Gwen Stefani wrote that song because she was called a cheerleader because of how she acts and she hated it laugh out loud

The judges actually have video screens on their table so that they can see things up close while the contestant is dancing so Len wasn’t ignoring her. He was actually smiling huge and clapping for her during her waltz. I think the judges, at least Len and Bruno, really liked Hannah, but they had to follow a certain narrative as it was clear the show was pushing for an Ally win so Hannah was often underscored.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:03 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:Does anyone think Hannah and Alan's choice of music for their Freestyle "Hollarback Girl" was chosen as a big FU to the judges?  I'm not well versed in today's pop music so I just went and read the lyrics, and thought... hmmm  question

Yeah, apparently Gwen Stefani wrote that song because she was called a cheerleader because of how she acts and she hated it laugh out loud

The judges actually have video screens on their table so that they can see things up close while the contestant is dancing so Len wasn’t ignoring her. He was actually smiling huge and clapping for her during her waltz. I think the judges, at least Len and Bruno, really liked Hannah, but they had to follow a certain narrative as it was clear the show was pushing for an Ally win so Hannah was often underscored.

That's pretty funny! I guess it was a bit of a FU laugh out loud

Makes sense about Len. Though I never got the sense that Len liked Hannah, maybe initially but later I didn't get that impression.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:26 pm

I think Len saw a lot of potential in Hannah which is why he seemed to be a stickler with her.  In the end it paid off because she pulled it all together and took home the win.

I'm starting to think that Len was a real grouch because of the behind the scenes narrative they were forced with as the season progressed with Ally.  He knew that Ally was just on the show to promote herself and her new single/tour.  I'd be a grouch too.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:46 pm

Billysmom wrote:Yes, I'm hoping absence makes the heart grow fonder.

I do wonder though about the arguing she always talks about. Is it that they're so alike that they are doomed to clash, and so will just remain friends, while each looks to find someone who is their opposite, i.e. more laid back, so as to calm the waters? Or, like hubby and myself, does the fact that they are alike enable each of them to empathize with the other's struggles and forgive more readily, something which is so important in a relationship? We shall see..

The other issue is Hannah's prioritization of finding someone of faith. It appears alan has a spiritual if not necessarily a religious side, having survived a health scare in the recent past. But Hannah on her season seemed determined to find a scripture centered Christian, and as we know that is not alan. I think that more than anything will remain a stumbling block, unless and until Hannah can find support from fellow believers that differences in religious practice are not in fact deal breakers. Jmo

IMO Hannah's dream guy would be a Country singer from Nashville. TeamAlanbamaHannah - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 78 4256136633 I don't see her and Alan evolving into a romantic long term relationship, Friendship yes maybe even Friends with benefits for a while ( especially if they go on tour together) but I don't see them having anything more. (of course I'm always wrong laugh out loud laugh out loud ) but that's how I see it. They became close having to see each other every day for hours on end and right at the time that Hannah needed a friend of the opposite sex in her life from all she was going through with the break up and with Tyler not wanting to give it another shot so I think she threw everything into DWTS and Alan was that partner who was able to pick her up from it all. I think she'll remain friendly with Colton, Tyler, and Alan but I just don't see her life long love being Alan JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:13 pm

Jolena wrote:
Billysmom wrote:Yes, I'm hoping absence makes the heart grow fonder.

IMO Hannah's dream guy would be a Country singer from Nashville. TeamAlanbamaHannah - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 78 4256136633 I don't see her and Alan evolving into a romantic long term relationship, Friendship yes maybe even Friends with benefits for a while ( especially if they go on tour together) but I don't see  them having anything more. (of course I'm always wrong laugh out loud laugh out loud ) but that's how I see it. They became close having to see each other every day for hours on end and right at the time that Hannah needed a friend of the opposite sex in her life from all she was going through with the break up and with Tyler not wanting to give it another shot so I think she threw everything into DWTS and Alan was that partner who was able to pick her up from it all. I think she'll remain friendly with Colton, Tyler, and Alan but I just don't see her life long love being Alan  JMO

IMO if she wanted a country singer she would have moved to Nashville and not LA. But anything is possible.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:19 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/hannah-brown-peter-weber-the-bachelor-trailer-reunite-romance-1203417241/

A bunch of questions about peter. She repeatedly says she can’t answer them.

This interview brings nothing new. I had to check the date it is published to see when it was done, only repetitive questions and answers. About Bachelor stuff including Mike, Peter  and even Jed.  The only thing I’m getting is how she has learned to respond to the same questions and say nothing new. And only her slight facial expressions* gives me a sense that she TRULY has seen the other side and is now trying to extricate herself from this world as best she can. I think that her realization after DWTS ‘s win is much more than her physical and mental strength that prepared her for the win. Thanks to Alan’ s constant efforts, she found a new sense of trust in herself and the people around her, while discerning about the degree of manipulation and exploitation that goes on, in all the BN world and DWTS as well.
I’m hoping she slowly but surely build and surround herself in a new circle of friends that are true and real.

* I noticed her lips tend to go down, (a sign of disgust, contempt) even when she has a sort of smile, when the subject is Luke, Jed or other things she wants to put behind but can’t. A true smile makes the eyes smile and is wide and goes up...
JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna