SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 82 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 53 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:18 pm

Vjeff wrote:Has Timm always been following Helena?

NOPE!  Nice pickup.  He must have added her last night or this morning - she's his second most recent follow.  thumbsup

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 U2eevAG

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Vjeff Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:33 pm

Also interesting he was 100% at the wedding yesterday given how many tagged photos there are but is posting a photo at La Brisa in Bali today with a Sunday caption. Trying to throw people off the trail?
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:53 pm

Vjeff wrote:Also interesting he was 100% at the wedding yesterday given how many tagged photos there are but is posting a photo at La Brisa in Bali today with a Sunday caption. Trying to throw people off the trail?

Yeah he was definitely there.  I think that throwback pic might be because he's too hungover to get out of bed but wanted to post something non-Bette. laugh out loud  Probably a happy memory pic IMO.  The Helena thing is interesting since she's not following him back.  dizzy

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 LJhOFO2

Source

ETA: Timm's friend Jackson just posted a day-after group shot of the boys from yesterday's wedding but NO TIMM.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 8P7J0Zv

Source

Back to Fiji with him already then? question

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:22 am

Abbie is definitely back IMO. Her social media outrage has picked back up and very reminiscent of before she went to FiJi. I would put $100 on a self elimination. Not ready to find love, still not healed yada yadda. What do we all think?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:37 am

Sundy wrote:Abbie is definitely back  IMO. Her social media outrage has picked back up and very reminiscent of before she went to FiJi. I would put $100 on a self elimination. Not ready to find love, still not healed yada yadda. What do we all think?

Totally!  She still thinks she's in with a shot at Lead IMO and for that to happen she needs to have deemed the Paradise suitors inadequate.  If she left because no one picked her that would make her look undesirable and therefore not Lead material.

So I wouldn't be at all surprised if she self-eliminated as a pre-emptive measure (though the look on her face if she got rejected by all would be priceless).  And what luck she got back just in time to make Matt and Chelsie's break up all about her.  Rolling Eyes

How often do they do eliminations in Paradise?  I'm thinking it's got to be twice a week at least?  12-13 episodes, 1-2 eliminations or departures every episode, 4-5 weeks of filming time.

They're going to need 3 couples for the finale and I really have no idea who I could see pairing up at this point other than Ciarran and Renee (and that could be scripted to go either way IMO).  

NEED PAP PICS!  

ETA:  Love the new avatar @Sundy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:33 am

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:Abbie is definitely back  IMO. Her social media outrage has picked back up and very reminiscent of before she went to FiJi. I would put $100 on a self elimination. Not ready to find love, still not healed yada yadda. What do we all think?

Totally!  She still thinks she's in with a shot at Lead IMO and for that to happen she needs to have deemed the Paradise suitors inadequate.  If she left because no one picked her that would make her look undesirable and therefore not Lead material.

So I wouldn't be at all surprised if she self-eliminated as a pre-emptive measure (though the look on her face if she got rejected by all would be priceless).  And what luck she got back just in time to make Matt and Chelsie's break up all about her.  Rolling Eyes

How often do they do eliminations in Paradise?  I'm thinking it's got to be twice a week at least?  12-13 episodes, 1-2 eliminations or departures every episode, 4-5 weeks of filming time.

They're going to need 3 couples for the finale and I really have no idea who I could see pairing up at this point other than Ciarran and Renee (and that could be scripted to go either way IMO).  

NEED PAP PICS!  

ETA:  Love the new avatar @Sundy

I just HOPE she was eliminated... because she was rejected by Timm and she hopes to stir the pot IRL but I think she’s certainly
Eyeing the lead role, and will need to garner enough sympathy to gain points for a redemption story. The next few weeks will be interesting to watch.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:42 am

Abbie can only hope to be the Lead. She is not a sweetheart. Ali season didn't rate very well and Ali has more followers than Abbie.

Unless TPTB want to go into the R rating territory than Abbie will be the one. But it will be the end of the franchise

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:52 am

Enough wrote:Abbie can only hope to be the Lead. She is not a sweetheart. Ali season didn't rate very well and Ali has more followers than Abbie.

Unless TPTB want to go into the R rating territory than Abbie will be the one. But it will be the end of the franchise
The only way they could make Abbie work as Bachelorette, as far as ratings go, would be to try and turn the season into an overproduced farce, and I don't think they'd want to take that gamble. It would probably fail. As you say, she's not popular with the general audience so an Abbie season played straight would do worse than Ali's season and Ali's season did badly enough that it almost ended the Bachelorette's run. Nooo, thanks.

leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:29 pm

Yeah she's dreaming IMO.  I think if TPTB were considering Abbie, they would have reeled her in by now and told her to STFU and not go on constant rambling rants.  Her post-show antics are certainly a contrast to her "dignified silence" while the show was airing, when TPTB presumably had control of her SM.

Compare that with Timm who's SM still relatively locked down, tagged photos still not visible apart from one, only following a handful of new people, no sign of any shilling posts or ragging on the show, and he's still making dignified posts (throwback pics and stories of himself looking dapper in a tux at a wedding).  

Who knows what he's saying/doing in private but the fact that his public face is still squeaky clean makes me think if any F2s are being considered as Lead 2020 it's Timm not Abbie.  Or maybe he just hasn't had chance to get back to normal life yet if he's been in Fiji.  Will be interesting to see how it all unfolds...

Also just noting that Helena's posting about going to Mauritius this Wednesday.  I'm 99% sure she's out (if indeed she was actually in Fiji), but since she's the only Bach girl Timm's following I just want to make note, in case she's faking it and starts posting Mauritian pics which look like they could be throwbacks.  

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 UeyMdDB

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Aperry Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:09 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 2bebc010

Found on a Bachie fan page on Facebook yesterday. Timm may be headed to Paradise.

Aperry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:18 pm

@Aperry Gold star to you - Great catch! thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:26 pm

I think Abbie was eliminated. Said it before and will say it again, Abbie was completely over the top liking, commenting, tagging etc the guys on IG and I wouldn’t be surprised if she slid into their dms and did so with multiple guys. The guys probably started swapping stories of Abbie being thirsty and trying to get with them ore-show (maybe trying to plan a faux relationship) and they were all turned off. They all saw how she was with Todd and talking about being the bachelorette. They’d hitch their wagon to someone else imo who wouldn’t make it all about herself like Abbie does. She’s OTT and very “me me me”. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a part of the show and the guys sharing stories of her dming them and so when she is eliminated her plan is foiled. Her behavior makes me think things definitely didn’t go according to her plan and I am good with that :yes: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 2498057887
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 82 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 53 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem