SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 82 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aperry Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:36 pm

Bobette wrote:@Aperry Gold star to you - Great catch!  thumbsup
Thank you! The FB pages are awesome for social media sleuthing.

Aperry

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:03 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think Abbie was eliminated. Said it before and will say it again, Abbie was completely over the top liking, commenting, tagging etc the guys on IG and I wouldn’t be surprised if she slid into their dms and did so with multiple guys. The guys probably started swapping stories of Abbie being thirsty and trying to get with them ore-show (maybe trying to plan a faux relationship) and they were all turned off. They all saw how she was with Todd and talking about being the bachelorette. They’d hitch their wagon to someone else imo who wouldn’t make it all about herself like Abbie does. She’s OTT and very “me me me”. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a part of the show and the guys sharing stories of her dming them and so when she is eliminated her plan is foiled. Her behavior makes me think things definitely didn’t go according to her plan and I am good with that :yes: bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 2498057887

We’re in agreement there ! rofl
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:22 pm

Yes @Aperry well done! I was waiting for this to come out in the open, I spotted it on a closed group yesterday, so couldn't mention it. I wouldn't be surprised if he'd already been in Fiji, they let him come back for the wedding, then back again, and they'll just ignore it and focus on some other people while he was away so he won't be missed.

How awesome would it be if Abbie was eliminated in that scenario? She tries to play them all off against each other and is caught out when they compare notes? She's certainly very ranty ATM, you'd imagine that if BIP had gone to her plan she'd
a) Still be there
and
b) Be a bit less pissy about everything
Girls got an overinflated sense of her own importance AND a victim mentality a mile wide!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:33 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if he'd already been in Fiji, they let him come back for the wedding, then back again, and they'll just ignore it and focus on some other people while he was away so he won't be missed.

:yes: Exactly what I'm thinking too @Dirty Street Pie, and Helena is involved in there somewhere too IMO.  It's too coincidental that he started following her - and only her - during his "filming break".  Maybe they just flew back together or something.  IDK...

ETA:  What do you mean "post holiday" Helena?  You mean you haven't been home in Perth for the past 2 weeks?  BUSTED.  cantstopl

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 LICl2IT

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:56 pm

Enough wrote:Abbie can only hope to be the Lead. She is not a sweetheart. Ali season didn't rate very well and Ali has more followers than Abbie.

Unless TPTB want to go into the R rating territory than Abbie will be the one. But it will be the end of the franchise

Yup ITA. I know most of you don't agree but I think Elly is in with a pretty good shot. Her popularity has been very unexpected (and some may remember I do not feel very positively about Elly).
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:15 am

@Vjeff Elly is definitely playing a smarter long game than Abz, although she's aligning herself BWS which might be problematic for TPTB laugh out loud

I don't know if she's aspirational enough to be Bette though, the lead should be someone that the guys couldn't attain in real life. I think that's part of the problem with Angies season, IMO she was too girl next door. And the down to Earth Aussie bogan persona only works for the Bette when smoking hot, like Sophie, or even Tara
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Aperry Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:26 am

Aperry wrote:bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 2bebc010

Found on a Bachie fan page on Facebook yesterday. Timm may be headed to Paradise.

I've done a bit of reading and people seem to think that this is the domestic terminal in Melbourne, and he's not going to Fiji. I've never been to Melbourne airport so I can't confirm if this is true. However if he's come back for a friend's wedding it'd make sense at so why he'd be in domestic. Thoughts anyone?

Aperry

Back to top Go down

Post by Curiositykills Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:17 am

I hope Abbie was actually elimainated. I mean she probably went there thinking she’ll be the star because of her post-bachie talks about being sl*t-shamed. I never bought her feminism antics because she tries so hard to relate everything to what she had experienced.

Curiositykills

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:51 am

Aperry wrote:
Aperry wrote:bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 2bebc010

Found on a Bachie fan page on Facebook yesterday. Timm may be headed to Paradise.

I've done a bit of reading and people seem to think that this is the domestic terminal in Melbourne, and he's not going to Fiji. I've never been to Melbourne airport so I can't confirm if this is true. However if he's come back for a friend's wedding it'd make sense at so why he'd be in domestic. Thoughts anyone?

Hummmm. Domestic airport... coming back or going out is the question. I agree that it may be his coming back from the wedding. Even if he was flying OUT to go to Fiji or Argentina for that matter, he would be seen in the international Melbourne Airport, right?
Are there flights to Fiji from Melbourne or only Sydney?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:30 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I don't know if she's aspirational enough to be Bette though, the lead should be someone that the guys couldn't attain in real life. I think that's part of the problem with Angies season, IMO she was too girl next door. And the down to Earth Aussie bogan persona only works for the Bette when smoking hot, like Sophie, or even Tara

Yes, totally agree.  :yes:

Re: Abbie, there was really only two ways TPTB could have scripted her Paradise run - a redemption edit by teaming her up with one of the Nice Guys - or give her enough rope and watch her hang herself.  Given she was there less than 10 days then came home and got straight back on her pissy soapbox, I'm going to guess the latter. laugh out loud

Re: Timm, he lives in Melb, where the wedding was held - no need for him to be flying anywhere if he was coming back from the wedding.  I'm not overly familiar with Melb airport but there's a currency exchange in the background which doesn't suggest domestic IMO.  There would definitely be direct flights from Melb to Fiji IMO.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 OLqf7u4

Source

ETA:  I have familiarised myself with Melb airport.   Hugesmile

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 DYaEyPO

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 XJ33bVE

Source

I note the second SC says all Fiji flights depart from Terminal 2.   :detective

And looking on a map of the airport, what's adjacent the check in counter for T2?  Travellex currency exchange (44).  

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 VM36FOU

Source

I rest my case bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 3806527698

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Aperry Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:32 am

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:I don't know if she's aspirational enough to be Bette though, the lead should be someone that the guys couldn't attain in real life. I think that's part of the problem with Angies season, IMO she was too girl next door. And the down to Earth Aussie bogan persona only works for the Bette when smoking hot, like Sophie, or even Tara

Yes, totally agree.  :yes:

Re: Abbie, there was really only two ways TPTB could have scripted her Paradise run - a redemption edit by teaming her up with one of the Nice Guys - or give her enough rope and watch her hang herself.  Given she was there less than 10 days then came home and got straight back on her pissy soapbox, I'm going to guess the latter. laugh out loud

Re: Timm, he lives in Melb, where the wedding was held - no need for him to be flying anywhere if he was coming back from the wedding.  I'm not overly familiar with Melb airport but there's a currency exchange in the background which doesn't suggest domestic IMO.  There would definitely be direct flights from Melb to Fiji IMO.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 OLqf7u4

Source

ETA:  I have familiarised myself with Melb airport.   Hugesmile

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 DYaEyPO

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 XJ33bVE

Source

I note the second SC says all Fiji flights depart from Terminal 2.   :detective

And looking on a map of the airport, what's adjacent the check in counter for T2?  Travellex currency exchange (44).  

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 VM36FOU

Source

I rest my case bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 3806527698

Literally didn't even pick up on the currency conversion, so 100% international! Well done

Aperry

Back to top Go down

Post by Batmouth Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:46 am

That’s definitely the Melbourne international terminal. Specifically it’s after security aka the departures lounge. I er always stop at that Hungry Jacks.

Batmouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 82 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem