Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 on Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:38 pm

@leavers wrote:Terrigal to Bondi is like a 1.5-2hr drive. Both could be true

Of course, just clarifying the timeline.

Agent99

Posts : 857
Join date : 2017-11-28

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:58 pm

Couple of quick notes:

1. I have reason to believe Renee is back.

2. Kayde may have been in Paradise - big gap in his posting between Nov 11 and Nov 24 and a flurry of activity in the last 24 hours.

If Renee doesn't get back together with Ciarran I could see her having a fling with Kayde.  :yes:

Any activity yet from the photographer @Dirty Street Pie? Surely they've wrapped - I have no idea who could possibly still be there.
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 11933
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie on Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:51 am

I believe the photographer is back as he posted a story of his garden today, and he posted a story 22 hours ago, but nothing prior to that for a long time, so IMO you are correct, they are done.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2187
Join date : 2015-09-25
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 on Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:52 am

I just can't see Renee getting back with Ciarran imo, unless she has zero self respect.  With Sam throwing shade and Monique outright blasting Ciarran on ig, a reunion seems unlikely.  So who does she get with?  None of Ciarran's mates from the bach, because that would be awkward.  Good tv, but awkward laugh out loud.  Maybe someone from a previous season?   Have any returnees been identified?  I just saw Nathan partying with Abbie and Tenielle, but I think that is par for the course for wannabes, so probably doesn't indicate that he was on BiP.

Agent99

Posts : 857
Join date : 2017-11-28

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:03 am

@Dirty Street Pie wrote:I believe the photographer is back as he posted a story of his garden today, and he posted a story 22 hours ago, but nothing prior to that for a long time, so IMO you are correct, they are done.

Thanks yes

So IMO Renee may have been there 3-4 days longer than Ciarran. Interesting. And Ciarran has been such a good boy since he got back. I wonder if they might be considering him for Bach and Paradise will be a way of "clearing up the Renee issue". Hmmmm...
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 11933
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach on Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:05 am

@Bobette
Sorry, who is Kayde???
TYIA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Posts : 1797
Join date : 2018-04-14

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:08 am

@Astrobach wrote:@Bobette
Sorry, who is Kayde???
TYIA

Part time stripper who thinks he looks like Zac Efron.  laugh out loud  His IG:  https://www.instagram.com/kayde_wilkie/

@Agent99 Most boys seem to have come from Angie's season (which IMO was deliberate when casting).  Not sure Renee would care about hooking up with one of Ciarran's mates - Darwin is so tiny she's probably used to swimming in a small dating pool IMO.  laugh out loud

A possible blast from the past as suggested by @Dirty Street Pie is Rob - he recently posted his first IG pic in weeks which was liked by Bach girls Deanna and Zoe.  Seems like a lot of them post as soon as they get back and his nails appear freshly manicured. Suspect

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 PXVWxWS

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 11933
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach on Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:23 am

@Bobette
Thanks, I guess mostly wondering what season he was on and what’s his story. I’m not interested in following him! laugh out loud Right now he’s not on my list!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Posts : 1797
Join date : 2018-04-14

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:34 am

@Astrobach he was basically just comic relief during the red carpet for Angie's season - didn't last long at all (till ep 3 I think)

Forgot to mention re: Rob, I can't see really him with Renee and he recently started following Chelsie so if he was on BiP he probably left single IMO.  I could actually see them as a good match IRL - Rob seems pretty grounded/normal IMO and both are from Melb.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 NZjxjnN

Source

ETA:  Copied from Timm's thread

@sprout wrote:A source tells me that Timm was seen in Terrigal with Britt from Honey Badger’s season a couple of days ago...

@Bobette wrote:
@Agent99 wrote:I believe it was Brittany Hockley he was seen with.

Oh damn; well I can't really see that working - I find Britt H very dry and dull; Timm would need someone a bit more lively IMO.  hmmm

FWIW Britt H just started following someone I believe to be Jackson's mum; taking over to the BiP thread to avoid getting off topic.

So Britt H and Jackson are a possible pairing IMO.  Can't really see why else she'd be following his mum when they're not even following each other.  Was Jackson in Terrigal with Timm as well or just Jamie?  I can't keep up - he's all over the country ATM.  laugh out loud

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 4w4v5kc

Source

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 FvB2EG6

Source: Tenplay

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 RrZEaso

Source

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 M4oS2VR

Source and Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 11933
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Vjeff on Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:47 am

@Agent99 wrote:I just can't see Renee getting back with Ciarran imo, unless she has zero self respect.  With Sam throwing shade and Monique outright blasting Ciarran on ig, a reunion seems unlikely.  So who does she get with?  None of Ciarran's mates from the bach, because that would be awkward.  Good tv, but awkward laugh out loud.  Maybe someone from a previous season?   Have any returnees been identified?  I just saw Nathan partying with Abbie and Tenielle, but I think that is par for the course for wannabes, so probably doesn't indicate that he was on BiP.

What is the shade from Monique and Sam, can you catch me up? Smiley
Vjeff
Vjeff

Posts : 218
Join date : 2018-10-09

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 on Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:04 pm

@Vjeff wrote:
@Agent99 wrote:I just can't see Renee getting back with Ciarran imo, unless she has zero self respect.  With Sam throwing shade and Monique outright blasting Ciarran on ig, a reunion seems unlikely.  So who does she get with?  None of Ciarran's mates from the bach, because that would be awkward.  Good tv, but awkward laugh out loud.  Maybe someone from a previous season?   Have any returnees been identified?  I just saw Nathan partying with Abbie and Tenielle, but I think that is par for the course for wannabes, so probably doesn't indicate that he was on BiP.

What is the shade from Monique and Sam, can you catch me up? Smiley

Sam's - I'm not sure about.  I think Bobette mentioned it upthread.  Monique was all over ig when Ciarran was eliminated, saying that he wasn't what he was being portrayed, that Renee was too good for him yada yada.  IMO he had broken it off with Renee, as he was in the media at the time saying he was moving to Sydney.  I wish I had screenshot them at the time, but I didn't duh

Agent99

Posts : 857
Join date : 2017-11-28

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Vjeff on Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:24 pm

@Agent99 wrote:
@Vjeff wrote:
@Agent99 wrote:I just can't see Renee getting back with Ciarran imo, unless she has zero self respect.  With Sam throwing shade and Monique outright blasting Ciarran on ig, a reunion seems unlikely.  So who does she get with?  None of Ciarran's mates from the bach, because that would be awkward.  Good tv, but awkward laugh out loud.  Maybe someone from a previous season?   Have any returnees been identified?  I just saw Nathan partying with Abbie and Tenielle, but I think that is par for the course for wannabes, so probably doesn't indicate that he was on BiP.

What is the shade from Monique and Sam, can you catch me up? Smiley

Sam's - I'm not sure about.  I think Bobette mentioned it upthread.  Monique was all over ig when Ciarran was eliminated, saying that he wasn't what he was being portrayed, that Renee was too good for him yada yada.  IMO he had broken it off with Renee, as he was in the media at the time saying he was moving to Sydney.  I wish I had screenshot them at the time, but I didn't duh

Thanks! Found the Sam stuff also Smiley
Vjeff
Vjeff

Posts : 218
Join date : 2018-10-09

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum