SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Vjeff Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:06 am

Some thoughts from Abbie
Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 20200310
Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 20200312
Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 20200311
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:25 am

Already gearing up to make the most of her 1-2 episodes max Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:34 am

bachabacus wrote:Actually I think it could be Jessica Brody because it looks like she has a tattoo sleeve and she does. Jess is also sitting next to him at the dinner table when he storms off.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f17/20/13/38/54/screen11.png

Interesting so Jess' comment at the beginning of the ad about it being like a movie and romantic etc was likely about Ciarran. Not trying to sound rude to Jess but Ciarran could get any girl he wants on there - dunno why he would go to her.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 20200313

@Bobette on feature couple, Jamie liked Sogand's comment here, could it be them?
Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 20200314
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:14 pm

Vjeff wrote:
bachabacus wrote:Actually I think it could be Jessica Brody because it looks like she has a tattoo sleeve and she does. Jess is also sitting next to him at the dinner table when he storms off.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f17/20/13/38/54/screen11.png

Interesting so Jess' comment at the beginning of the ad about it being like a movie and romantic etc was likely about Ciarran. Not trying to sound rude to Jess but Ciarran could get any girl he wants on there - dunno why he would go to her.
snipped..

Because she has more IG followers than anyone in Aus bach world, has a few celeb friends, and is by some accounts, a really nice person laugh out loud.  Honestly I don't know who is there that Ciarran would be interested in and vice versa.  He was only there for more exposure imo

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:45 pm

@Agent99 I agree about Ciarran - he has his eye on LA and making famous friends IMO.  

I could see Mary and Glenn being a thing though.  Upthread somewhere I noted she was following his brother on IG since before BiP filming.  He seems like a lovely guy, and very "child-friendly" which would be a consideration for her with her daughter.

What I found most interesting about the trailer is that Kiki and Keira are completely absent....
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:43 am

Abbie's attention-seeking again Rolling Eyes . I guess she has to get as much attention as possible since she is only in an episode or two.

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:56 am

Tell me please when can I ‘ rinse my eyes’ with this other Sh$& show, that will actually be funny/ interesting to watch after the major disaster of Pilot /Pweak.
Any idea what are the airing dates?
TYIA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:33 am

@Bobette I'm just hoping to hear Glen speak laugh out loud.  I only watched one episode last season, so he better get to it quick smart.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:19 am

Agent99 wrote:@Bobette I'm just hoping to hear Glen speak laugh out loud.  I only watched one episode last season, so he better get to it quick smart.

@Agent99 I watched every episode of Angie's season and I still have no idea what his voice sounds like. laugh out loud

@Astrobach Nothing has been confirmed but it will be after the MAFS finale IMO so maybe April 7th or 8th?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:42 pm

We already sleuthed this but it seems safe to assume Britt doesn't end up in a couple since she's openly asking to be an intruder on Locky's season.  

Girl has a thirst for attention IMO.  I would also question her taste in men after everything that's come out about his alleged womanising... Rolling Eyes  

'They already started filming this week but is that a thing, can I be an intruder?' she asked her co-host, Laura Byrne.

'I am here for you - you should be an intruder!' she exclaimed.

In fact, Laura thinks the pair would be perfect together.

'I secretly think they (Brittany and Locky) are soulmates and Brittany was cast on the wrong season and she should be on this season,' she exclaimed.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:58 pm

Girl is super thirsty @Bobette, and if she was really that into the Badger, her lack of taste is not in question either laugh out loud

Well, if she goes quiet on her socials for a bit we will be able to guess where she is. Bringing in an old F1ish person would cause maximum drama and bitchery in the house
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:10 pm

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem