bachandbachettefans.net
Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:15 pm

This doesn't make any sense at all. no idea

I can't think of any valid reason to shelve it when it's already been filmed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 57472

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem on Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:06 pm

@Bobette wrote:Redfacemad Not.  Happy.  Jan.

I do not understand the point of this at all - editing would have been finalised months ago surely.  :pout

Wow! I think this is a very dumb move! So, to me it means this will never be shown.

Looks like there will be no sleuthing on anything.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 on Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:47 pm

As if I needed any confirmation, but surely there are no lasting couples from this show.  If there is, by some miracle, how happy would they be having to keep everything secret for an indefinite period laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff on Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:40 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:This doesn't make any sense at all. no idea

I can't think of any valid reason to shelve it when it's already been filmed.

And no one can leave the house!! It is crazy. Must be another reason.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie on Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:32 am

Would BIP and Masterchef have been running concurrently? If they were, it makes sense to split them to give them more content for later in the year seeing as Bach and Bette are getting Corona-ed. But I’d rather have BIP first
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2213

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough on Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:25 am

Usually MC don't start till first week of May. BIP aired before that

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Today at 7:24 am

My care factor for this show is practically zero at this point but noting for the record:

If you're trying to avoid Bachelor in Paradise spoilers, look away now.

Jackson Garlick appears to be back on the market after failing to find love on the Fiji-based reality series, which airs on Channel 10 later this year.

The rugby league player, 26, was spotted on Tinder this week, which confirms he isn't dating someone from the show.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8194357/Bachelor-Paradise-SPOILER-Jackson-Garlick-busted-Tinder.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Today at 10:36 am

This is why waiting 5 months after filming to show the show (at the best of times) is dumb!
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum