SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 82 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:47 am

Kas_256 wrote:The story that I thought was more so linking her to Glenn was one of the earlier ones - when someone asked about her being a third wheel to Sam and Jarrod and she basically said hurry up and get up Here Glenn - and they tagged Him.🤷‍�

Oh really?  I must have missed it... let me have another look.

ETA:  @Kas_256 I just went through them all again and can't see the one you're referring to - could you take a SC?  Maybe it got deleted?  If so I'd be much more inclined to believe it - deleting a post says more than posting it IMO.

Renee seems way more vanilla than Ciarran, while Glenn appears to be a nice "normal" guy, so I could see them as a match.  I'm sure Mary had her eye on him before Paradise too though so will be interesting to see how that plays out.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kas_256 Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:38 am

Bobette wrote:
Kas_256 wrote:The story that I thought was more so linking her to Glenn was one of the earlier ones - when someone asked about her being a third wheel to Sam and Jarrod and she basically said hurry up and get up Here Glenn - and they tagged Him.🤷‍�

Oh really?  I must have missed it... let me have another look.

ETA:  @Kas_256 I just went through them all again and can't see the one you're referring to - could you take a SC?  Maybe it got deleted?  If so I'd be much more inclined to believe it - deleting a post says more than posting it IMO.

Renee seems way more vanilla than Ciarran, while Glenn appears to be a nice "normal" guy, so I could see them as a match.  I'm sure Mary had her eye on him before Paradise too though so will be interesting to see how that plays out.

I have a SC of it but don’t know how to post photos sorry! It’s still there for me. Does this link work?

https://instagram.com/stories/jarrodwoodgate/2288502397280215360?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=21o39yj4f6p7

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:13 am

Right you are @Kas_256 I think I need my glasses checked.  laugh out loud  

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 2QHLI6b

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:54 am

Red herring or.........?  question

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 NbmjTd4

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 DdpbwZP

Source

ETA: OK it looks like Glenn did indeed tour Yellow Water Billabong/Kakadu with Renee, Sam and Jarrod in Jan. There is also a gap in his IG posting between Nov 13 and Dec 7, which fits with him being there till the end, so yeah they might be together.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 OqUZ54k

Source

That said, I am suspicious of why they would suddenly be dropping such massive hints? A lot of Bach girls visited Renee & Sam in Jan (Alisha, Tara-maree, Julia, Nikki etc) so there could have been other people on the billabong tour who weren't pictured.

But yeah, it does look like Glenn & Renee could be a thing. Lucky girl - he seems like a catch.

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:27 pm

The 2020 season of Bachelor in Paradise is the only show in the dating franchise that was filmed before the pandemic.

It had been scheduled to air earlier this year, but was postponed so that Channel 10 could prioritise its news coverage in the evenings.

It's likely to return after MasterChef, but no premiere date has been announced.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:11 pm

Is MasterChef airing now?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Is MasterChef airing now?
Yes. This is the Wk 3. When the lockdown and social distancing started, they were halfway in the filming

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:26 pm

Sounds to me like they're planning to air it late July/Aug when Bach would usually air.  Which might mean only 1-2 eps a week rather than 3-4 or whatever it was for seasons 1 & 2.  bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 1f629 By the time it finishes airing it will be almost a YEAR since they filmed it!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:52 pm

How many epi's is MasterChef? Is that what you mean @Bobette by July/Aug after MasterChef?

A year later! That's insane. They can meet someone else and have babies by then. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:56 pm

Master chef usually runs for 12 weeks.

First episode was aired on Easter Mon

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:00 pm

Hopefully by the time MC is done they'll air it after that.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:15 pm

Yeah that's what I meant @GuardianAngel.  Bach usually starts last week of July/first week of Aug so it would make sense to air it then since they'll have a spare spot.  

@Enough I haven't been watching Masterchef but I think it's a celebrity/allstars season?  I wonder if that might mean they'll wind it up sooner? 12+ months is nuts.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 82 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem