SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 73 of 82 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:18 am

@Vjeff I think Carlin and Helena would be perfectly suited tbh. Snoreworthy TV but I think they would be a good couple.

Didn't this film after Angie's season was finished airing? (I can't remember 2019, after all it was decades ago) Why would she ask for Carlin? question

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:43 am

@Bobette @Vjeff @Agent99 Watching Mary and Alisha Spill The Tea vid, and check Lishy's red nails and fresh fake tan. Must have been filmed the day or so before the final commitment ceremonies.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 73 Screen51
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:13 am

Check @butterflylove   thumbsup

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:14 am

butterflylove wrote:@Bobette @Vjeff @Agent99 Watching Mary and Alisha Spill The Tea vid, and check Lishy's red nails and fresh fake tan. Must have been filmed the day or so before the final commitment ceremonies.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 73 Screen51

Oh wow yes fantastic pickup - that fake tan is blotchy AF (what's the betting Keira did it, like she did for Jamie?) and she's literally picking at her red nails throughout that whole segment. bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 73 3806527698

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 73 SLsIa0c

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 73 FuqkWZm

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 73 HgntDXp

It's all falling into place now. bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 73 2498057887

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:26 am

So it seems that Glenn & Alisha, and Mary & Connor might still be going strong, but Renee and Matt not so much a vibe.  On Sam's ig stories tonight...is this a glimmer of hope for 3 successful couples?  I mean, it's been so long since filming, Sam could also be referring to some one she's met since, but if so, that would be pretty amazing by any BiP standards.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 73 DDbzH5a
Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:45 am

@Agent99 I'm not holding out any hope for Matty & Renee if his SM follows are any guide.  They've been cleaned up a bit now but it was one chick after another for a while there.

I don't think they would have survived the border closures (can't see him doing long distance TBH) and I don't think we ever had any evidence he was in NT when G & A were there?  

IMO she went to the GC to see him at least once pre-Carona (pic with Keeley) but it fizzled pretty quick, if indeed it was anything more than a showmance to begin with.

Still, 2/3 lasting couples with one I could see progressing longterm (still not sure about Conor & Mary) is indeed an improvement on the previous best of... zero laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:17 am

the bad fake tan makes so much sense now that we know Keira was the one doing them laugh out loud

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:32 am

Does anyone have access to this? I would love to her what she has to say about "pretend daters" both in Paradise and in her body...
Https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.couriermail.com.au/entertainment/confidential/former-bachelorette-angie-kent-slams-pretend-daters-on-bachelor-in-paradise/news-story/a74728fe74f7dbbb0a507a444cde1988
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:43 am

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.couriermail.com.au/entertainment/confidential/former-bachelorette-angie-kent-slams-pretend-daters-on-bachelor-in-paradise/news-story/a74728fe74f7dbbb0a507a444cde1988

FORMER Bachelorette Angie Kent has called out the “pretend daters” and “manipulators” who she claims used her season of the show to get on Bachelor in Paradise.

Kent, who recently announced her split from chosen beau Carlin Sterritt, shared an Instagram post while watching Tuesday’s night episode of Bachelor in Paradise.

Another group of men from her season of The Bachelorette, including Jackson Garlick, who finished fourth, and Matt Whyatt, joined a long list of Kent’s former Bachelors on the Channel 10 spin-off including her runner-up Timm Hanly and Ciarran Stott.
Me sitting here knowing that 98% of the fellas from my season were casted (sic) and only there to get onto BiP. This season should have been renamed ‘98% from Angie’s Season of Bachelorette, in Paradise’” Kent wrote to Instagram.

“Love that for me. Oh well. I certainly gave it my all and learnt some swell little lessons about myself/ dating/ ‘excellent pretend daters/ ‘bro code’/ manipulators’ and most importantly love … even if it wasn’t my forever love! Still conquered my fear and surrendered to the scary L letter.”

It comes after cast member Renee Bennett claimed last week that Stott’s teary decision to leave Kent’s season for family reasons was a guise to return home and continue his relationship with her.

On Tuesday night’s episode Stott claimed Whyatt broke the “bro code” by taking ex-girlfriend Bennett on a date without his getting his permission.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:00 am

Enough wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.couriermail.com.au/entertainment/confidential/former-bachelorette-angie-kent-slams-pretend-daters-on-bachelor-in-paradise/news-story/a74728fe74f7dbbb0a507a444cde1988

FORMER Bachelorette Angie Kent has called out the “pretend daters” and “manipulators” who she claims used her season of the show to get on Bachelor in Paradise.

Kent, who recently announced her split from chosen beau Carlin Sterritt, shared an Instagram post while watching Tuesday’s night episode of Bachelor in Paradise.

Another group of men from her season of The Bachelorette, including Jackson Garlick, who finished fourth, and Matt Whyatt, joined a long list of Kent’s former Bachelors on the Channel 10 spin-off including her runner-up Timm Hanly and Ciarran Stott.
Me sitting here knowing that 98% of the fellas from my season were casted (sic) and only there to get onto BiP. This season should have been renamed ‘98% from Angie’s Season of Bachelorette, in Paradise’” Kent wrote to Instagram.

“Love that for me. Oh well. I certainly gave it my all and learnt some swell little lessons about myself/ dating/ ‘excellent pretend daters/ ‘bro code’/ manipulators’ and most importantly love … even if it wasn’t my forever love! Still conquered my fear and surrendered to the scary L letter.”

It comes after cast member Renee Bennett claimed last week that Stott’s teary decision to leave Kent’s season for family reasons was a guise to return home and continue his relationship with her.

On Tuesday night’s episode Stott claimed Whyatt broke the “bro code” by taking ex-girlfriend Bennett on a date without his getting his permission.

Thank you! As I have said here I certainly think she is one to talk about giving it her all and pretend dating! But I digress...

Anyway Ciarran really is getting a particularly poor edit this season. Was just looking at the comments on @tee_smyth 's Instagram post of her and Ciarran....yikes. He is really not getting any slack at all from the public.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:17 am

Oh Angie. Pot meet kettle.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:59 pm

@Enough Thank you for bringing in that form it was not available to read without some membership.
I woke up to a post by Renee Barrett that implied something about women being men’s property...WOW. Looking forward to see that! Ciarran has progressively and steadily descended in whatever respect he had left to the lowest and edit or not, he’s taking a beating and it’s about time he’s exposed IMO.
I will comment more after watching but I already knew/ felt that Ciarran had a stronger emotional bond with Renee than all the subsequent relationships he entered in based off his fame / inflated ego. He tried to make sure he kept her in his grip somehow, but she is finally moving away and he will never admit his hurt of losing that IMO.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 82 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem