SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 72 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Zaynab Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:38 am

Vjeff wrote:
sprout wrote:Question: Do Abbie and Elly follow each other on Instagram?

It doesn't seem like Abbie follows any of them on Instagram.

None of the girls who haven’t been eliminated follow any of the other girls, once the girls are eliminated they’ve started to follow other girls.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:48 pm

Wonder when the clip of Chelsie crying and saying "I feel I'm not good enough" happened and if it will air.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:16 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Wonder when the clip of Chelsie crying and saying "I feel I'm not good enough" happened and if it will air.

The fact that we need to ask such questions demonstrates how stupid the editing has been this season and how many of the storylines were manufactured in the edit suite.  

IMO much of the stuff in the preview couldn't be included on the show because it was taken so out of context, it would make no sense if they showed it in its entirety.  

So we have ended up with a show that is nothing like what was advertised.  It's like buying a tub of peanut butter and wondering if it will actually contain any peanuts.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if they don't show the footage of Chelsea crying and even if they do, I'd wonder what the producers did/said to her to get that response.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:25 pm

The editing certainly has been stupid!  I know I've already said it, but Chelsie in the last 2 was just plain weird imo.  There was no drama or lead up to it at all, only one little sentence from her.  And they have her up against Nikki, which is also stupid imo.  If they are going to do that, at least make the storyline somewhat believable.

But that cap of Chelsie does intrigue me, so I might take that thought over to the cap thread.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:42 pm

Courtesy tenplay. Can we get the alternate TV guides too pleaseBachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 70e60b10
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:58 pm

Episode 9: Part A

After recapping the Abbie Bagging Session from last week, we begin the episode with a weird frankenbyted segment of the girls "talking" about Matt's arms and Helena saying she'd "like to feel all of him".  

Quotation marks used because once again I didn't see a single word of that come out of their actual mouths, but I can only assume it is foreshadowing things heating up between Matt & Helena which is fine by me.

Osher announces this is the week of Dangerous Romance and the girls will be pushed outside their comfort zones.  I'd never go on this show, but if I did and he said that I'd be out the door so fast I'd leave a trail of flames behind me.

Mary and Nichole wonder why they haven't had a SD yet.  They clearly have no clue why they were cast on the show.  Nichole, you're meant to be doing bitchy things and Mary you are only there to talk sass so just deal with it.

Elly gets the single date and stone the crows bloody oath mate is she surprised and did we mention she is from the country?  I'm surprised she's not dressed in an Akubra and full length Drizabone and chewing on an ear of wheat.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 KJoGQWW

Source: Tenplay

Helena says she's intimidated by Elly's relationship with Matt.  They're definitely bringing Helena to the fore now.  O/T: she has such a nice voice.  If the Influencer thing doesn't pan out she should get into podcasting.  Hugesmile

Elly and Matt play with fire.  BORING.  I live in the Festival State - there are probably three feral backpackers doing this right now at the pub down the road.  Hardly daring.  Though I did enjoy the random leather striptease.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 CXn0Mqp

Next we have a totally not scripted gossip session between Mary, Nikki and Chelsea.  Mary says Rachael's into someone else and Chelsea apparently says "WTF?!" although it was clearly dubbed in during post, IMO.

I am not a fan of Mary but this line is an absolute gem: "Now it makes sense why Rachael's lips are so big: because they're full of secrets." rotfl  Don't even if care if that was scripted or a frankenbyte, I'm still paying it.

The next 10 minutes are spent trying to convince the audience that Elly's a contender.  It doesn't work, IMO.  The whole time he's friend zoning her on the couch I'm just wishing they'd showed us Kristen's couch time last week.  

Back at the mansion, Rachael is talking about the producer she's got her eye on while Mary antagonises me by also drinking her tea WITH THE BAG IN.  It is at this point I suddenly realise that Twinings must be a sponsor.  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 7XpcQun

Suddenly the fourth wall breaks as random male crew members start strolling into shot.  No clear confirmation that this is one of the "so many" who apparently "wanna ****" Rachael, but hey, at least he got his azz on the telly.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 WnUa4a3

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 IGxLXDu

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:10 am

Episode 9: Part B

Part B opens with Matt jogging in slow motion down the beach alongside some of our famous 3-foot tall Giant Australian Seagulls.  Overseas members don't bother to Google that, just trust me - they're real and we all live in constant fear.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 9Qrb3Ap

The ladies arrive looking lovely.  They are presented with some divine vintage suitcases in which to store their emotional baggage and then OH GOD THE SEAGULLS ARE SURROUNDING THEM QUICK GET THE SHOTGUNS.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Efe5GEe

Sogand barely escapes with her life, and her clothes have been torn to shreds.  I'm surprised they were allowed to air that footage; the Seagull problem is something our government usually censors.  Again, don't Google, just trust me...

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 4BmtZ4p

Seagulls dispensed, the girls bravely continue with their date.  They write down their biggest fears going into a relationship.  

Matt says his main fear is heartbreak.

Nichole says she fears being with someone who doesn't push her, and also fears being controlled (two fears which kind of contradict each other but anyway...)

Chelsea says she fears losing her sense of self worth and having trust broken and I can almost hear the producers frantically scribbling notes about the best ways to make her cry later in the season.

Kristen says her biggest fear is self doubt and not feeling good enough.  She's on the wrong show IMO - she needs to go on If You Are the One where the women call the shots and men kiss their feet.

Sogand and Helena's fears are not shown which will probably now lead to them developing a fear of being edited out of television programmes.

Matt tells the girls that they will be releasing their emotional baggage by jumping out of an airplane and I would like to illustrate their reactions, left to right, using a series of emojis: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 1f603 Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 1f603 Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 1f603 Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 1f610 Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 1f603

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 GKF4h7D

Poor Kristen has clearly made the rookie error of being truthful on her application.  NEVER TELL THEM YOUR FEARS.  Afraid of heights?  Your date will definitely be 100+ feet off the ground.  Scared of snakes?  It's a one on one at the zoo for you!

She's sh*t scared, and yet still she smiles.  Bless her sweet little heart.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 8ovOih7

Matt is genuinely caring and supportive of her.  Once again, Top Lead IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 BtPHUvI

Helena loves it and her instructor seems pretty happy to be strapped to her.  They'd make a cute couple.   Hugesmile

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 ZipwcVe

KRISTEN DOES IT! Good on her.  And what a difference in her body language before and after.  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 AqHTMYu

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 4V0tGeJ

That was great to watch.  Time to make a cup of tea and then watch Part C...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:26 am

Episode 9: Part C

Part C opens with Abbie's boobs.  Sorry but there's no other way to say it. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 3806527698

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 H0TF4rs

Matt pulls Abbie aside first and who can blame him.  He says he loves the dress.  I think it's the parts of the dress that are missing he likes best but again, who can blame him.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Sx3gZAN

Mary tells Matt about Rachael being interested in the producer.  His reaction on the inside is probably "meh", but he pretends to care.  He says he knows he's not everyone's cup of (Twinings) tea, but the news has caught him by surprise.

The fourth wall is reduced to a thin chiffon curtain as they film him talking to one of the producers, again pretending to care.  They show him the piece of paper with Rachael's phone number and he barely manages to stifle a chuckle.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 2IDAeDX

Matt confronts Rachael and tries to look miffed, but the massive smile on his face suggests he's not all that cut up about it.  Not quite as happy as he was to see Abbie's boobs, but close.  He can't wait to get rid of her, IMO.  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 9aQFjuO

Inspector Matt interrogates Rachael surrounded by the Fairy Lights of Judgement.  He sips his scotch skeptically in her general direction and makes exasperated body language signals as she tries to defend herself.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 A83L6xU

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 YmLUKqm

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 VNDoz4Y

I feel sorry for Rachael at this point because she's clearly been led into this storyline by the producers but meh, she was silly enough to play along so my sympathy is limited.  Rachael is sent on her way.

At the rose ceremony, Helena and Matt exchange massive grins and I know I've said it before but he was really into her IMO.  And not just for her looks, I think he enjoys her dry wit and he gets her.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 H1azbJp

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 V6jYWKF

If Chelsea wasn't there she would have been F1 for sure, IMO.  So Chelsea is left in the last two for dramatic effect but it would fall flat with most of the audience IMO because they haven't seen enough of her to notice/care.  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 NquQJZz

He reassuringly rubs her waist when he gives her the rose.  I'd like to see more of them together but this episode put the spotlight on Helena more than anyone IMO so I am expecting their storyline to take off very soon.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 NplpkMQ

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:08 am

Bobette wrote:Episode 9: Part C

Part C opens with Abbie's boobs.  Sorry but there's no other way to say it. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 3806527698

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 H0TF4rs

Matt pulls Abbie aside first and who can blame him.  He says he loves the dress.  I think it's the parts of the dress that are missing he likes best but again, who can blame him.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Sx3gZAN

Mary tells Matt about Rachael being interested in the producer.  His reaction on the inside is probably "meh", but he pretends to care.  He says he knows he's not everyone's cup of (Twinings) tea, but the news has caught him by surprise.

The fourth wall is reduced to a thin chiffon curtain as they film him talking to one of the producers, again pretending to care.  They show him the piece of paper with Rachael's phone number and he barely manages to stifle a chuckle.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 2IDAeDX

Matt confronts Rachael and tries to look miffed, but the massive smile on his face suggests he's not all that cut up about it.  Not quite as happy as he was to see Abbie's boobs, but close.  He can't wait to get rid of her, IMO.  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 9aQFjuO

Inspector Matt interrogates Rachael surrounded by the Fairy Lights of Judgement.  He sips his scotch skeptically in her general direction and makes exasperated body language signals as she tries to defend herself.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 A83L6xU

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 YmLUKqm

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 VNDoz4Y

I feel sorry for Rachael at this point because she's clearly been led into this storyline by the producers but meh, she was silly enough to play along so my sympathy is limited.  Rachael is sent on her way.

At the rose ceremony, Helena and Matt exchange massive grins and I know I've said it before but he was really into her IMO.  And not just for her looks, I think he enjoys her dry wit and he gets her.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 H1azbJp

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 V6jYWKF

If Chelsea wasn't there she would have been F1 for sure, IMO.  So Chelsea is left in the last two for dramatic effect but it would fall flat with most of the audience IMO because they haven't seen enough of her to notice/care.  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 NquQJZz

He reassuringly rubs her waist when he gives her the rose.  I'd like to see more of them together but this episode put the spotlight on Helena more than anyone IMO so I am expecting their storyline to take off very soon.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 NplpkMQ

Is there an order to call out the girls during the rose ceremony?
As in, who the bachelor is attracted to that week? Lol, that sounds totally creepy. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:26 am

@Missnair, the Lead wears an earpiece, and the producers tell them who to call and in which order.  The Lead has very little choice in anything on this show IMO.  

When determining the callout order they would take into account things like who's head they want to mess with, who they want to put pressure on.

From a storyline point of view they can make a girl look like favourite by calling her first, or like the Lead doesn't care for them, by leaving her till last.

In this case they were IMO trying to make it look like Chelsea "almost went home" but they've done enough to disguise her already IMO... more than enough.

ETA: @Sundy, alternate episode guides from Ice TV

Episode 10
Thu, 29 Aug 2019

Matt simultaneously checks out the girls' head for heights, sense of balance, and their bodily elasticity.

Episode 11
Wed, 4 Sep 2019

Matt gets advice from the only people who know what he's going through, a bevy of former Bachelors and Bachelorettes. And the great aphrodisiac, chocolate, is artfully deployed on a single date. In the meantime, a spirited display between a couple of girls give the cocktail party its own special edge.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:47 am

@Missnair clapping! I am enjoying your snarky commentary. It's almost exactly what was going through my head as I watched.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:04 am

@Sprite :crazed this season, editing, Matt and the drama is driving me nuts!  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 1f61c. Thank you all for clearing my doubts! You all have been so good!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 72 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Batmouth
Cari
ZeegaZigHah
Jolena
Just Looking