SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 72 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 48 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:07 pm

I loved the art date with the drag queen! Something different and everyone had some level of discomfort which they surmounted.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:39 pm

@susanna22 it would be hard for Chelsie to watch but hopefully she is not watching. I also hope that she is clever enough to know what the editing this season has been next level and there are voiceovers that don’t match. Stares and smiles that are completely out of order etc.

I have also caught on two occasions kisses between Matt and Chelsie thatthey cut. One in the kitchen and the other, and most telling IMO, straight after Chelsie tells Matt she can see herself falling in love with him. I sense their relationship was as physical as Abbie’s but maybe in a more under wraps way.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:36 pm

najpoziomka wrote:so many richie’s references on bachelor’s IG
are they trying to tell us matt chose the crazy one too?
I think it's the opposite!
AllAboutLove wrote:The “characters” if you will of the F5 this season remind me exactly of Richie’s F5

Chelsie is Nikki (kind, caring, connects on levels other than just physical/sexual, the one audiences will want to win at final two)
Abbie is Alex (physical/sexual connection and not much else)
Helena is Olena (both more guarded, etc)
Emma is Rachael (in love with love)
Elly is Faith (friendzoned)

The only difference this season is that unlike Richie, Matt will choose the “Nikki” of this season (Chelsie) and not the “Alex” overtly sexual/physical only connection (Abbie).

It’s the “redemption” for Bach AU they wanted for their show and the “Nikki” of this season (Chelsie) finally winning and the lead is loved at the end for it. Jmo

Yes, such a good observation! I feel they're pulling out all stops to end up with a narrative like this, including editing out any physicality with Chelsie and any emotional/intellectual conversations with Abbie.

susanna22 wrote:When I see how Matt is soooo crazy H____Y with Abbie, I feel very sorry for Chelsie! WOW!! If this is a girl who has been struggling with self confidence her relationships with men, how is she going to work with what she is seeing now between Abbie and Matt?
I personally would not feel very confident myself in fact I would have mayor doubts.
Did she ended up being the final girl by default? And can a relationship that started with that kind of background can eventually develop into a solid, healthy and loving union.
It is true we have not seen much of Chelsie's interaction with Matt but.. what they have shown us with Abbie is very very significant and can not be denied by a smart girl like Chelsie.

I think every season there's someone the Bach connects with really closely and physically who they don't choose. Sometimes it does cause issues, particularly on the US seasons where they have the fantasy suite overnight dates and sex is involved. But as F1 you just have to have confidence that you were the chosen one, those are his exes and he didn't pick them. Not watching the season helps.

leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1328

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:07 pm

leavers wrote:I feel they're pulling out all stops to end up with a narrative like this, including editing out any physicality with Chelsie and any emotional/intellectual conversations with Abbie.

I completely agree with this.  His connection with Abbie is IMO far more than just physical.  I think he finds her fun and interesting and comfortable to be around, and she has a very sharp wit which to me points to an intelligence that is not being acknowledged because it contradicts TPTB's overly-simplistic storyboard.

leavers wrote:

snipped

...as F1 you just have to have confidence that you were the chosen one, those are his exes and he didn't pick them.  Not watching the season helps.

IMO the fact that Matt isn't watching is probably part of some deal he has with Chelsea since in general he seems to have no qualms about being in the limelight and watching himself on screen.  I expect she was finding it hard to watch and it was causing issues so he just said OK fine we just won't watch it then.  

Wouldn't be at all surprised if he's still secretly watching it though.  He must know he'll be asked about what's being aired and he needs to have answers prepared, especially if situations are being presented differently to how things actually went down.  He's a scientist and would want to do his research, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:33 pm

The upcoming chemistry date, tbh when I first saw the trailer I thought that’s wierd and clearly a way to stir the girls again, also side not just again shows the person Chelsie was to comfort Abbie.

[mention]She's come up against front-running Bachelorettes Monique, Sogand and now Elly, who've all accused her of faking her feelings for fame. But Abbie has remained strong in her quest for Bachelor Matt's heart… until now. Abbie, 23, tells TV WEEK her world came crashing down following an upcoming intimate group date on the show, and had to be cradled to sleep by fellow Bachelorette Chelsie, 28!
"I can almost cry thinking about it now," Abbie explains of the date, which involved a sexologist arriving to test the physical intimacy between Matt and the girls in a hugging challenge.
"That was definitely one of the hardest days for all of us," she says. "Watching each other's different connections, I thought to myself, 'This is a nightmare!' We were so far in – it was quite sadistic."
It wasn't just Abbie who felt the pain afterwards, with all the girls leaving the group date in tears.

"We were crying the whole way home," she admits. "My feelings for Matt are so strong that I was upset. Chelsie had to cuddle me while I cried myself to sleep that night in bed. Helena was laughing at me because I was crying so hard my fake tan came off – I was sobbing!"

Abbie says that with hometown dates on the horizon, her fears about what could be between her and Matt, 32, are becoming real.

"This isn't a competition – you're not winning a car or house. If you come second or third, you don't win a prize, you just get heartbroken," she says. "I'm falling for him pretty fast and hard."
[/mention] wrote:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjBzKvw2MLkAhUqmuAKHdwTCR0QzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nowtolove.com.au%2Freality-tv%2Fthe-bachelor-australia%2Fbachelor-matt-abbie-crying-chemistry-test-58117&psig=AOvVaw2zw80o5-UNr-FErkiGxgTG&ust=1568082558611372

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:48 am

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:11 am

Is this about Helena ? ‘Don’t know if it can be salvaged but I’m not leaving without a fight? ‘
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:20 am

Hmm might watch hometowns Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 3806527698
The new add has suckered me in.
Some notes...
-Matt and Abbie making out in an infinity pool
-Matt freaking out after Helena's HT date (can tell by his shirt)
- It looks like Elly and Emma are the last two at the rose ceremony and Matt and the girls are freaking out. Elly self eliminates(?)  

What a mess (i love it cantstopl )

Something I really don't like and has been unexpected about this season is that Matt seems genuinely conflicted about who he is going to choose, I still think Abbie is his front runner. With other seasons it has been obvious by this point who the F1 is and all the 'connections' with the other girls were a product of editing and acting.

The silver lining is that he picks the 'right' women in the end, something I'm sure the production and the therapist's pushed for. I just feel so bad for Chelsie, Abbie is a hard pill to swallow

Last edited by Bachbee on Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:35 am; edited 4 times in total
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:23 am

Astrobach wrote:Is this about Helena ? ‘Don’t  know if it can be salvaged but I’m not leaving without a fight? ‘

Yes that's the shirt he is wearing in the season promo while he is kissing Helena in her Denim HTD jacket
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:29 am

Bachbee wrote:
Astrobach wrote:Is this about Helena ? ‘Don’t  know if it can be salvaged but I’m not leaving without a fight? ‘

Yes that's the shirt he is wearing in the season promo while he is kissing Helena in her Denim HTD jacket

Just to play devil's advocate - he doesn't actually say "I'm not leaving without a fight" while he's wearing the jacket - he says it in a cutaway filmed after the fact so he could be talking about someone else.  

Wouldn't be the first time they mis-matched audio and video, though the media articles, the screen caps of Helena crying and (and her general demeanour on the show to this point) all do point to it being her.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:34 am

@bobette I agree and I’m back to thinking that Helena walks and he talks her out of it....only to dump her the following week. I’m now suspecting Elly just gets eliminated
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:43 am

Helena's story arc has been really interesting to me so far.

The beautiful intelligent girl who's never been in love and never been rejected, over-analyses the situation and concludes she's not going to win, so she shuts down emotionally to protect herself, which in turn makes her interactions with the Lead strained, and becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

She tries to save face by walking out, but isn't even allowed to do that. She is dragged back to F3, but can't "satisfy" the Lead that she wants to be there, so gets dumped, and has to deal with her first ever rejection in the most public of forums, where everyone will have an opinion about it.

Anyway... I look forward to seeing her on Paradise. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 72 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 48 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Batmouth
Cari
ZeegaZigHah
Jolena
Just Looking