SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 72 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 57 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:33 pm

Idlemess wrote:
Ramp up Abbie’s sexual chemistry / F2 physical
Ramp up Chelsie’s insecurity / F1 emotional
Ramp up Helena’s commitment phobia / F3 uncertainty
I agree word this is exactly it imo. Same old same old. Rinse and repeat
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chailatte Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:49 pm

I totally agree with this but admittedly I get flashbacks to Richie’s season where the edit was terrible for F1 and also Richie had the most sexual chemistry with her (and he was telling the media he had blue balls the whole time  Rolling Eyes )

There’s certainly sexual chemistry btwn Abbie and Matt but I still think this is overplayed by the edits while his connection to Chelsie is very underplayed... jmo

Idlemess wrote:
Ramp up Abbie’s sexual chemistry / F2 physical
Ramp up Chelsie’s insecurity / F1 emotional
Ramp up Helena’s commitment phobia / F3 uncertainty

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:19 pm

I notice in ITMs that Matt always keeps emphasizing the sexual chemistry with Abbie. It's pretty much the only thing he says in ITMs regarding Abbie. Very one dimensional view of her and I don't think that's just edits. Then again, I think her being so sexual is what she leads with more than anything else. The whole thing makes me quite sad to see. I don't think it's just edits either. I think Abbie thinks if she pushes the physical more, (Matt no doubt has a ton of sexual pent up frustration for 3 months of no sex surrounded by women) makes her like the one he can just make out with and that's that. I like sexually emboldened women. I just think in this scenario and the show itself, it comes across as insecurity to try "keep" Matt and just make out. I do think they like each other's company for sure but their relationship is very physical and surface on that level. It reminds me of a summer fling. Hot and heavy and then over because hormones go away and are not sustainable or a foundation to a relationship. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:49 am

@AllAboutLove I agree with you esp the part I’ve highlighted in bold. It seems (edit or not) that’s she’s been ramping up her sexuality in the latest episodes and to me it’s screaming a bit desperate and insecure .. we can see that in the previous ceremony where ELLY was eliminated, Abbie thought she was a goner ... and she knows that some of the girls have been whispering into Matt’s ears. I just can’t tell if she feels very secure in her connection with Matt or feels insecure watching his connection with the others ... I suppose all of them would’ve had a glimpse in the chemistry test.

I also strongly agree that women should feel emboldened and empowered about their sexuality ... but not if it’s being used to manipulate others.

AllAboutLove wrote:I notice in ITMs that Matt always keeps emphasizing the sexual chemistry with Abbie. It's pretty much the only thing he says in ITMs regarding Abbie. Very one dimensional view of her and I don't think that's just edits. Then again, I think her being so sexual is what she leads with more than anything else. The whole thing makes me quite sad to see. I don't think it's just edits either. I think Abbie thinks if she pushes the physical more, (Matt no doubt has a ton of sexual pent up frustration for 3 months of no sex surrounded by women) makes her like the one he can just make out with and that's that. I like sexually emboldened women. I just think in this scenario and the show itself, it comes across as insecurity to try "keep" Matt and just make out. I do think they like each other's company for sure but their relationship is very physical and surface on that level. It reminds me of a summer fling. Hot and heavy and then over because hormones go away and are not sustainable or a foundation to a relationship. jmo

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:02 am

I disagree. IMO their physicality has been tapering off in recent episodes hence what seemed to me to be stage kissing in the pool. If their relationship was purely sexual and Abbie was using her sexuality to keep him as is being suggested, she wouldn't be fake kissing him.

I think by this stage Abbie knew it wasn't going to be her and she and Matt had more of a co-star dynamic. I don't see it as a "sad" situation at all. I think she knew from the start she wasn't going to be F1 and was probably scouted to play a role which IMO she has done well.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:13 am

I think she thought it was a two horse race between Elly and herself and thought maybe Elly had been successful in getting Matt to consider sending Abby home. Now that Elly is gone, I think she thinks she is F1 at this point because she wrote Chelsie off as being too quiet for Matt. I think she will be absolutely blindsided at the FRC.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:38 am

stoneleigh wrote:I think she thought it was a two horse race between Elly and herself and thought maybe Elly had been successful in getting Matt to consider sending Abby home. Now that Elly is gone, I think she thinks she is F1 at this point because she wrote Chelsie off as being too quiet for Matt. I think she will be absolutely blindsided at the FRC.
. I’m curious - how do people on these forums know that Matt chooses Chelsie? Just wondering

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:44 am

Seeing Abbie as an overly confident seductress who relies on her looks and has a purely physical relationship with the Lead is exactly what TPTB want the audience to think IMO, and they have had their edit monkeys working overtime to lead people to that very conclusion, thus guaranteeing themselves a happy audience when he doesn't choose her.  

Just to be extra sure, they've shown us barely anything of the F1.  There's nothing to dislike if the audience knows practically nothing about her other than she's a nerd and her ex cheated on her ("multiple times"  Rolling Eyes ).  She could be a cardboard cutout at the FRC and people would still be happy because they just want "anyone but Abbie" to win.  

IMO in reality Abbie is not "purely physical" and Chelsie is not just an insecure nerd who's been burned in the past.  That's just the neat package TPTB want you to buy, and I for one do not. ETA: @Just Looking we sleuthed Chelsie to be in the final 2 based on her return to SM and Sportsbet spoiled her even before the show premiered.  The result is beyond doubt IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:28 am

Just Looking wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:I think she thought it was a two horse race between Elly and herself and thought maybe Elly had been successful in getting Matt to consider sending Abby home. Now that Elly is gone, I think she thinks she is F1 at this point because she wrote Chelsie off as being too quiet for Matt. I think she will be absolutely blindsided at the FRC.
. I’m curious - how do people on these forums know that Matt chooses Chelsie?  Just wondering

Betting odds for wrapped up shows never, ever lie.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:50 am

Matt’s body’s language towards Chelsie and of course Sportsbet  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 1f601

Just Looking wrote:
. I’m curious - how do people on these forums know that Matt chooses Chelsie?  Just wondering

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:47 pm

I just finished a marathon the past few days and so far I got to  epi 11 and IMO I think Chelsea would make the best partner for Matt.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:21 am

Jolena wrote:I just finished a marathon the past few days and so far I got to  epi 11 and IMO I think Chelsea would make the best partner for Matt.
. I agree, but so little has been shown of their love story, if there is one, with so much focus on the massive chemistry between Matt and Abbie. Definitely a more compatible all round connection with Chelsie IMO, but who knows when you’ve got someone like Abbie.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 72 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 57 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Batmouth
Cari
ZeegaZigHah
Jolena
Just Looking