SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 72 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 63 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:47 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Umm Abbie and Matt's FD evening portion especially is so awkward to watch (seriously I was cringing). Terrible acting on both their parts. Felt so scripted and rehearsed and Matt struggling to say something at all. Yikes. They definitely both are playing their roles imo and it's some of the worst acting I've seen on this show with a F2  Suspect 

Helena's FD is not even worth watching. 

Chels is so obviously the F1. It's game over :yes: With Chel's FD first, it makes it really stand out just how none of them other than Chels are a match for Matt. When watching Chels with Matt and then the others it's soooo obvious that none of the others have a chance no matter how hard TPTB try to edit it like they do. It's cringe and awkward to watch Matt with anyone but Chelsie *YIKES* Going through the motions and horrible acting on everyone's part other than Matt and Chels. The only thing "real" here is Chels and Matt. The rest is "tv". jmo

Agree 100%
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:49 pm

Umm Abbie and Matt's FD evening portion especially is so awkward to watch (seriously I was cringing) Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 1f62c  Terrible acting on both their parts. Felt so scripted and rehearsed and Matt struggling to say something at all. Yikes. They definitely both are playing their roles imo and it's some of the worst acting I've seen on this show with a F2  Suspect  Suspect Suspect

Helena's FD is not even worth watching. 

Chels is so obviously the F1. It's game over :yes: With Chel's FD first, it makes it really stand out just how none of them other than Chels are a match for Matt. When watching Chels with Matt and then the others it's soooo obvious that none of the others have a chance no matter how hard TPTB try to edit it like they do. It's cringe and awkward to watch Matt with anyone but Chelsie *YIKES* Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 1f62c  Going through the motions and horrible acting on everyone's part other than Matt and Chels. The only thing "real" here is Chels and Matt. The rest is "TV". The personalized necklace and way Matt is with Chels... game over. He already knew she was the one Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 4256136633 Everything else is the tv show. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:56 pm

@sprout spot on post!  :yes: yes Kate doesn't matter (she's likely repeating what he already knows) as Matt already chose Chels at that point imo. The personalized necklace from him that he gave to Chels, making their journey full circle said it all. He was basically telling Chelsie she is the one on their FD  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 4256136633   

IA Matt is authentically himself with Chels and the only one he is truly himself with. Matt is not the bachelor with chelsie, Matt is Matt with Chelsie. He is "the bachelor" when he is with Abbie. This is typical for so many leads who have to lead and put on their bachelor hat Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 4256136633 

Can't wait to watch the finale and Matt tell Chelsie he is in love with her and loves her. Oxytocin nerd couple! Love it!  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 1f60d  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 1f498  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 1f49e  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 1f4ab
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:57 pm

Yes @AllAboutLove. The way he looks at her in the evening part of the date when he is whispering. My gawd. The other too bits I loved was when Chelsie Said ‘I’m so fine’ and Matt said ‘yeah you are’and when Matt had her over his shoulder and they didn’t think they were being filmed but realised they were. So beautiful

I say it again imo it was a red carpet choice
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:04 pm

Chelsie date is the cutest and nerdiest! I don’t know if Matt or TPTB came up with the idea, (I doubt TPTB knows any of the equations!) but such a personal and thoughtful date!
He’s so tender and gentle with her! He rubbed his forehead with hers, more than once! Such an affectionate gesture. They both whispered, so intimate !

Abbie... this date reminds me what many US leads confess: when they don’t know what to say, they make out! Even the kisses in the ocean, I feel it’s the same one just shown from different angles. Her date, though with beautiful ocean view, lacks the personal touch of Chelsie’s. I feel they just make out. Heck, even Helena’s date has more substance, IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:18 pm

If Abby was truly in love with Matt (which I don’t believe), I think it’s her who should feel jealous of Chelsie’s date, not the other way around. Yeah luxury’s great, and sexual chemistry’s great, but a real relationship takes a lot more than that, and Matt put a lot more thought and effort into Chelsie’s date than he did Abbie’s. I also noticed that when he went up to Chelsie, he was the one to say he missed her first, with Abbie he only replied it after she said it. Then later in the night with Chelsie, he’s the one who initiates their serious talk by asking how she’s feeling about everything, with Abbie, she’s the one who had to initiate that conversation and ask him. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:35 pm

ReneeM wrote:If Abby was truly in love with Matt (which I don’t believe), I think it’s her who should feel jealous of Chelsie’s date, not the other way around. Yeah luxury’s great, and sexual chemistry’s great, but a real relationship takes a lot more than that, and Matt put a lot more thought and effort into Chelsie’s date than he did Abbie’s. I also noticed that when he went up to Chelsie, he was the one to say he missed her first, with Abbie he only replied it after she said it. Then later in the night with Chelsie, he’s the one who initiates their serious talk by asking how she’s feeling about everything, with Abbie, she’s the one who had to initiate that conversation and ask him. All jmo.

I really think it is pointless for us to comment on how much effort was put into dates TBH given it was more likely the producers that arranged the gift vs Matt and we don't ecen see half of the dates (e.g. a lot of SM comments saying Helena and Matt didn't even kiss on their date, when we know they cut out a major portion). I personally do not believe he arranged the gift any more than he arranged the soundwave gift for Emma. On Abbie, she is young and I think she truly does believe she is in love with him, and I think she probably realised right after filming that she wasn't. Jmo
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:37 pm

I loved Matt and Chelsie’s date and I was super glad all that science/textbook/calculator nerd foreplay got a major pay off 😂
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:39 pm

Vjeff wrote:
ReneeM wrote:If Abby was truly in love with Matt (which I don’t believe), I think it’s her who should feel jealous of Chelsie’s date, not the other way around. Yeah luxury’s great, and sexual chemistry’s great, but a real relationship takes a lot more than that, and Matt put a lot more thought and effort into Chelsie’s date than he did Abbie’s. I also noticed that when he went up to Chelsie, he was the one to say he missed her first, with Abbie he only replied it after she said it. Then later in the night with Chelsie, he’s the one who initiates their serious talk by asking how she’s feeling about everything, with Abbie, she’s the one who had to initiate that conversation and ask him. All jmo.

I really think it is pointless for us to comment on how much effort was put into dates TBH given it was more likely the producers that arranged the gift vs Matt and we don't ecen see half of the dates (e.g. a lot of SM comments saying Helena and Matt didn't even kiss on their date, when we know they cut out a major portion). I personally do not believe he arranged the gift any more than he arranged the soundwave gift for Emma. On Abbie, she is young and I think she truly does believe she is in love with him, and I think she probably realised right after filming that she wasn't. Jmo

I would agree with you generally but in this case Matt must’ve done the maths and made up the equations himself and that would’ve taken time and effort.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:41 pm

Vjeff wrote:

You think the producers are so smart they know all the equations and answers? If so, kudos to them! Cause I have no idea how to do any of these!

If it’s Matt who figured all the math coding and stuff, then I think he definitely put more thoughts into his date with Chelsie than the other two.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:42 pm

@ReneeM :claphands you're reading my mind! The bold is exactly how I see it Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 4256136633 The physical stuff is easy and superficial. But it's the emotional connection, intellectual connection, connection on all levels that Matt has with Chelsie that is the real deal. Like you said, Matt made their date personal. He made it a full-circle moment for Chelsie... taking them back to the date they met each other -- something for her to wear close to HER heart the way he had worn that tattoo on his heart day one!! Matt has already said, after their FIRST date, that Chels is everything he's ever looked for in a women and can't believe exists. They meet on each other's levels. They speak each other's language in every way. They're equals and partners. Matt chases Chelsie and she probably feels super secure watching this and knowing this :yes: 

OTOH, like @Sdmom posted, the physical is what leads do when they have nothing else really and no conversations to be had that are in-depth. It's what leads do when they have to be the lead and be the "bachelor". At the same time, there's Matt is already telling Chelsie he'll take her last name! HUGE!!  He's so ready to be with Chelsie in the real world and he's made their relationship solid and based on real life trajectory dating Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 4256136633 With Abbie he was struggling to even say anything as was she because they've never gone deeper than making out it's easier to just make out and lead from that place. When Matt was talking to Abbie about rockets she looked so out of her depth she had no idea what he was talking about and Matt doesn't just want an intellectual partner, he needs it! It's what gets him most passionate and it's how he shows his love -- the way Matt has been with Chelsie and the necklace he gave her and the common minds (like he said, she is the female version of himself!). Nerdy IS who Matt is and the way he expresses himself and how he loves. That's who Chels is too Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 4256136633 Two pieces of a puzzle fitting perfectly together. 

Watching this season and seeing the relationships, the only relationship that has progressed is Matt and Chelsie's. Every other relationship has regressed including Abbie's because it's stayed in the physical sphere. Matt has been chasing Chelsie and never stopped and has been consistently building on the foundation they have together for a real relationship. The contrast of how Matt has been with Chels to anyone else is so stark to me. She had him at oxytocin C43H66N12O12S2 Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 1f60d   jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:58 pm

Vjeff wrote:

I'm with you @Vjeff - the Leads have very little control over anything IMO.  Yes he probably did the math but the rest was TPTB IMO.  As for Abbie being in love, I'd disagree there, I've seen her pulling back the past couple of eps, but personally I don't see how anyone could be in love after such a short amount of time.  "I like you and I'd like to date you after the show", sure, but "I'm in love with you?"  I never believe it when Leads or contestants say that - just TV scripting IMO.  Anyway about to watch now...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 72 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 63 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Batmouth
Cari
ZeegaZigHah
Jolena
Just Looking