SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Anderson - Aussie Dog Dude - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteAU - Ryan Anderson - Aussie Dog Dude - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryan Anderson - Aussie Dog Dude - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:23 am

BacheloretteAU - Ryan Anderson - Aussie Dog Dude - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 SQ6qn3x

Former RSPCA SA inspector Ryan Anderson is an intruder on the new series of The Bachelorette with Angie Kent

The Advertiser
October 14, 2019 5:41PM

Former RSPCA SA inspector and 2017 Tinder X Cosmopolitan Bachelor of the Year Ryan Anderson is the latest man vying for the heart of Bachelorette Angie Kent.

The rescue dog advocate will enter the Bachelorette mansion as an intruder this week, and he reveals the pair - both avid dog lovers - already have a “bit of history”.

“I’m an ambassador for an assitance-dog charity and they had their gala ball coming up,” Anderson tellsTV Week.

“I planned to ask her to the ball but in the interim, she announced she was the new Bachelorette.”

Known as “Aussie Dog Guy”, Anderson wasn’t going to let the near miss deter him and he decided to apply for Ten’s reality show.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteAU - Ryan Anderson - Aussie Dog Dude - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryan Anderson - Aussie Dog Dude - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:23 am

Bobette wrote:I think Ryan has to be a contestant - the official Ch 10 IG account is following him along with all the other contestants.  He probably just arrives a bit later, maybe ep 2?  (no doubt with a LOT of dogs laugh out loud).

Source

Mystery solved! Great sleuthing! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:22 pm

BacheloretteAU - Ryan Anderson - Aussie Dog Dude - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 EG6qrklU0AER-bK
#BacheloretteAU @BacheloretteAU
Could Ryan be Angie's paw-fect match? Meet this intruder tonight! #BacheloretteAU 7.30 on 10. pic.twitter.com/wyry7w2glF
https://mobile.twitter.com/BacheloretteAU/media/grid?idx=0
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:40 pm

Angie looks really comfortable with Ryan, resting her hand on his knee at the cocktail party in Ep3 and in pap pics of their first date they are holding hands, kiss on the lips when they greet eachother ect. Almost too comfortable for just a few little DMs question
He isn't on any of the betting pages yet so he could go up in front of Carlin?
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:24 am

Bachbee wrote:Angie looks really comfortable with Ryan, resting her hand on his knee at the cocktail party in Ep3 and in pap pics of their first date they are holding hands, kiss on the lips when they greet eachother ect. Almost too comfortable for just a few little DMs question  

@Bachbee Sadly no - TAB have him joint 3rd at 10.00 with a whole bunch of other guys on the same odds (see SC on the betting thread here).  I definitely agree she was into him though and her body language was very different to how she's been around any of the other guys IMO.  Very touchy and flirty and a bit star-struck I thought.  Must have just fizzled out I guess?

BacheloretteAU - Ryan Anderson - Aussie Dog Dude - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 FUBOriD

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:37 pm

Bobette wrote:
Bachbee wrote:Angie looks really comfortable with Ryan, resting her hand on his knee at the cocktail party in Ep3 and in pap pics of their first date they are holding hands, kiss on the lips when they greet eachother ect. Almost too comfortable for just a few little DMs question  

@Bachbee Sadly no - TAB have him joint 3rd at 10.00 with a whole bunch of other guys on the same odds (see SC on the betting thread here).  I definitely agree she was into him though and her body language was very different to how she's been around any of the other guys IMO.  Very touchy and flirty and a bit star-struck I thought.  Must have just fizzled out I guess?

BacheloretteAU - Ryan Anderson - Aussie Dog Dude - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 FUBOriD

Source: Tenplay

IA, all the super strong signs from her body language, tonality, smiling at him even at the RC on last night's ep. I can see there's potential that maybe Ryan is a bit one dimensional, so maybe it does fizzle with time - sense he might be a bit flat personality-wise for Angie, something 'missing' for her maybe. TPTB are pushing hard for his front runner narrative at this point though - maybe it helps position Carlin as F1 down the track i.e. 'Ryan was perfect on paper (Evie used those exact words about Ryan too, and I reckon she knows how to help out production's narrative), but X was missing' which they could use to boost up the 'why Carlin' story. no idea

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:29 am

Bobette wrote:
Bobette wrote:Pics from Ryan's SD have gone up on Diimex here and they are chronologically after Ciarran's speedboat SD.  Also, Ryan and Angie are on a boat - nothing to do with putting out a fire as seen on the ep 5 preview.  Something's fishy here. Suspect Will post some of the pics on the SM head...

Umm yeah these two definitely *met* prior to filming IMO.

BacheloretteAU - Ryan Anderson - Aussie Dog Dude - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 X8pJkbA
BacheloretteAU - Ryan Anderson - Aussie Dog Dude - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 SwKf0cX
BacheloretteAU - Ryan Anderson - Aussie Dog Dude - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 F7WL9j5
BacheloretteAU - Ryan Anderson - Aussie Dog Dude - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 S66lZzz
BacheloretteAU - Ryan Anderson - Aussie Dog Dude - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 WbxTaUR
BacheloretteAU - Ryan Anderson - Aussie Dog Dude - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 65dDSBO
BacheloretteAU - Ryan Anderson - Aussie Dog Dude - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Dwe1N7C

Source

Ryan Anderson surprised Angie Kent and the rest of the men when he entered The Bachelorette as the intruder.

The dog lovers already knew each other outside of the show after flirting over Instagram direct messages, and quickly bonded during last week's group date.

And now it has emerged that the dog whisperer, 32, had another advantage over the other suitors, Angie's best friend Yvie Jones.

A source told New Idea that Yvie saw Ryan - also known as the Aussie Dog Guy - comment on Angie's Instagram post about the reality TV program and encouraged him to apply for the show.

In a since deleted post published on the magazine's website, Ryan commented: 'Where do I sign up?'

Yvie replied, 'oooooh you better!!!' to which he wrote back, 'it's not to late?'  

BacheloretteAU - Ryan Anderson - Aussie Dog Dude - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 XXbbybU

The insider said Yvie knew of Angie's crush on the Rescue Dog Advocate and was excited to see that he showed interest in applying.

According to the source, when The Bachelorette found out Ryan wanted to join in the race for her heart producers fast-tracked him to the final of the casting process.

'That's why he came in late - to give him a better chance of developing a relationship with her,' they explained.

'Producers tried to sweep the whole thing under the rug, but Angie and Ryan weren't very good at downplaying their history,' the source added.

Source

sprout wrote:Interesting that Angie seems more attracted to Ryan than Timm, who is not at all quirky from what I’ve seen.

Ummm....

BacheloretteAU - Ryan Anderson - Aussie Dog Dude - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 CjRqKbb

BacheloretteAU - Ryan Anderson - Aussie Dog Dude - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 LSbWwvw

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:32 am

I’m talking about a quirky sense of humour @Bobette. I live with a super quirky teen, this does not scream quirky to me 😂

sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:05 pm

Ryan's occupation on screen is listed as Island Caretaker (or some such nonsense). Any idea what he does to support himself? I see in the IG above he says he is a stay-at-home dog dad full time. Must be tongue-in-cheek?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:13 pm

Island caretaking is a legit job in AU - there are lots of small islands especially off the coast of QLD than need maintenance (pest and weed control etc) but it's definitely not a common occupation.

According to this interview from Sept 2018, Ryan worked on a tropical island in the past, and linkedin says he left the RSPCA in March, so maybe he's moved back to the island since then?  

IDK, seems weird that they just didn't list his occupation as "dog dude" but maybe that was deemed too much like advertising. laugh out loud Or maybe "location" was going to be his obstacle, if he was F1? 

Initially a career as a vet seemed destined to be Ryan’s calling, and a few work placements in high school saw him working with small, large and exotic animal vets. According to Ryan: “A highlight was getting behind the scenes access at Western Plains Zoo working with the vet team there. I did get accepted into veterinary medicine as a mature-age student. However, I didn't end up following that particular dream.”

Instead, Ryan started out in hospitality as a “glassy” before scoring a job during a university break mustering cattle on horseback. For anyone else, his inability to ride might have been a barrier to entry, but Ryan applied himself and soon become a natural in the saddle.

“I learned to ride quickly and subsequently applied for a horse-riding guide job on a tropical island and never looked back,” he remembers. “Since then, I've held positions as a horse-riding instructor and trainer, detection-dog handler, and I am currently an RSPCA South Australia Inspector. I couldn't possibly fathom another line of work now.”

Source

BacheloretteAU - Ryan Anderson - Aussie Dog Dude - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 OALvTP3

Source

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:laugh out loud the attraction to Ryan would seem to be all about dogs.  It doesn't look like he possesses that magical quirk or humour that Angie apparently wants.

Definition of quirky: having many quirks: unusual in especially an interesting or appealing way

Source

Ryan lives with a pack of dogs and has a tattoo of a daschund on his forearm.  He meets the criteria for quirky IMO.  Angie says she wants someone who's passionate about what they do.  Ryan is a renowned animal rights advocate and dog "enthusiast".

What are Carlin's quirks?  What is he passionate about?  Fitness?  Travel?  Modelling?  Acting?  Shilling?  Influencing?  Marriage? He seems to be a jack of all trades master of none.  Becoming famous/building a "brand" seems to be his main ambition IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:25 am

Bobette wrote:

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:54 am

Bobette wrote:

Source

Bobette wrote:Episode 10

Hometowns:

Ryan

BacheloretteAU - Ryan Anderson - Aussie Dog Dude - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 T3ll6I7

Ryan turns up with a dog.  SMART MOVE.  Angie asks him about applying for Ali’s season and he says he was approached.  Hmmmm… not sure I buy that.  She then says “he didn’t actually know it was her season”.  I get the distinct feeling Ms Kent does not like Ali. laugh out loud

BacheloretteAU - Ryan Anderson - Aussie Dog Dude - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 ZUVbqgH

Later, Ryan chats to his brothers while they BBQ about $1000 worth of lobster.  His brothers back Ryan and reassure Angie that he’s a “good dude”, and she says she’s putting her doubts about him to bed.  This HTD wasn’t as bad as I expected and they look pretty cosy IMO.

BacheloretteAU - Ryan Anderson - Aussie Dog Dude - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2Vu9CTg

All screencaps sourced from Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Anderson - Aussie Dog Dude - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Bachbee
Maddy
Agent99
butterflylove
GuardianAngel
Bobette
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum