Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 13 of 39 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 13 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by sdmom on Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:08 pm

Modeling or not, dating a super model or not, I see a guy who posted how to help hurricane victims in Bahamas, a guy who is volunteering to pack meals today. Tell me who else from BN is doing the same thing?

That’s why I support Tyler.


"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Posts : 7107
Join date : 2012-07-23

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 13 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by bluwavz on Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:17 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 12721
Join date : 2011-05-27

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 13 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Astrobach on Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:30 pm

@bluwavz wrote:

Just saw this, once again Tyler putting his time, energy and platform to help others and spread goodwill. More power to him!
hearthumbsup
Astrobach
Astrobach

Posts : 1479
Join date : 2018-04-14

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 13 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by lleyki on Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:18 pm

@sdmom wrote:Modeling or not, dating a super model or not, I see a guy who posted how to help hurricane victims in Bahamas, a guy who is volunteering to pack meals today. Tell me who else from BN is doing the same thing?

That’s why I support Tyler.

This exactly and why I can't buy the he's changed and he's different now. Like others have said, Tyler seems no different to me now, as he did when the season was airing.

lleyki

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2012-05-26

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 13 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Emeralds on Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:55 pm

I think Tyler has handled himself wonderfully post-show. He's still giving back, he's still loyal to those he loves, and he's working hard pursuing his dream of being a model. Maybe he'll be wildly successful, maybe not, but as someone a good bit older than Tyler, I encourage all young people to pursue their dreams and take risks when it's a lot easier to do so (no kids, no mortgage, retirement several decades away, etc). I like some of Tyler's modeling pictures better than others and in some he appears a bit stiff to me, but I assume he'll improve over time and become more relaxed. Practice makes perfect as they say. He's finding his way in the fashion world and just because he seems a bit nervous at events doesn't mean he doesn't belong, IMO. Breaking out of one's comfort zone is usually scary, but most often ultimately rewarding.

With respect to Tyler's academics, my best friend's son plays Division II baseball and watching him manage his rigorous schedule has given me a true appreciation for student-athletes. Also, as someone who has been a CPA for many years, not once have I known anyone who did accounting because it's easy. Even in a lower tier program, it's not a major that allows one to wing it. The fact that he managed school and, for a time played QB at a Division I program speaks to his work ethic, IMO.

As for his relationship with GiGi, he showed up to their first meeting wearing a shirt he'd worn skateboarding earlier in the day. He still makes time for his friends, a community basketball league, ABC, and has a stranger on a plane commenting about how sweet he is so I don't see a guy who has let any of this go to his head. Clearly from the People article he's bothered by people assuming he's using GiGi, which again speaks to his character.

Emeralds

Posts : 73
Join date : 2018-08-02

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 13 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Chgohighlife on Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:19 pm

Famous people are miserable is what other people tell themselves to try to feel better. Truth is; there are some miserable other people and happy famous people and vice versa. Happiness is inside and people who actually know Tyler, like Dylan - say he's happy. Gigi's friends say she's never been happier. They would know. We're just guessing.

Some people resent the fact that Tyler isn't as insecure as they are so they desperately try to transfer all the feelings of inadequacy and can't and shouldn't and won't to him.

True story; Gigi was considered the worst walker on the runway for the first few years of her career. Naomi Campbell literally laughed at her. But from 2016-2018, she made $30M and appeared on every major magazine cover that matters in the field, numerous times. That's not an accomplishment that needs validation from people outside the profession. She is an international commercial and financial success every place it matters. That's how irrelevant negative opinions of your talent can be so everyone should learn to ignore haters. Not prove them wrong, not show them anything...ignore them.

I hope Tyler continues to rise head and shoulders above the naysayers and never settles for the mediocrity they think is good enough for everyone. No one knows what he can do. We will just have to wait and see. Meanwhile, his I/G numbers haven't budged because his fans are here for him, for modeling, for general contracting, for tighty whities, for awkward moments on the red carpet, for whatever. That's what fans do. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Posts : 1717
Join date : 2017-07-19

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 13 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Doats on Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:33 pm

@Chgohighlife wrote:Famous people are miserable is what other people tell themselves to try to feel better. Truth is; there are some miserable other people and happy famous people and vice versa. Happiness is inside and people who actually know Tyler, like Dylan - say he's happy. Gigi's friends say she's never been happier. They would know. We're just guessing.

Some people resent the fact that Tyler isn't as insecure as they are so they desperately try to transfer all the feelings of inadequacy and can't and shouldn't and won't to him.

True story; Gigi was considered the worst walker on the runway for the first few years of her career. Naomi Campbell literally laughed at her. But from 2016-2018, she made $30M and appeared on every major magazine cover that matters in the field, numerous times. That's not an accomplishment that needs validation from people outside the profession. She is an international commercial and financial success every place it matters. That's how irrelevant negative opinions of your talent can be so everyone should learn to ignore haters. Not prove them wrong, not show them anything...ignore them.

I hope Tyler continues to rise head and shoulders above the naysayers and never settles for the mediocrity they think is good enough for everyone. No one knows what he can do. We will just have to wait and see. Meanwhile, his I/G numbers haven't budged because his fans are here for him, for modeling, for general contracting, for tighty whities, for awkward moments on the red carpet, for whatever. That's what fans do. All IMO.

Bravo, @Chgohighlife. Excellent post. Excellent. Simply excellent.

Doats

Posts : 1561
Join date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 13 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Summerfun1980 on Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:42 pm

@Chgohighlife Gigi’s walk is still bad. as someone who followed Gigi and her family from the reality show, her success is not because of her talent. Actual talented models like Naomi, who worked for theirs (and in Naomi’s case work quadruple as hard and have quadruple the talent, being a dark skinned black woman and becoming a bonafide supermodel), and others who didn’t get the breaks the Hadids did and continue to get have every reason not to like them. They’ve had a number of shows gifted to them, didn’t even have to audition, though more seasoned models did, because of their name and the new era we are in. I do not dislike the Hadids but they are a prime example of how being born wealthy and privileged can trump all, i. e., talent, intelligent, and hard work. If you want to know more, all you have to do is look it up.

Don’t want to continue and go way off topic but the critique against her is absolutely valid and it bothers me when people brush it off. Same for her sister and Kendall Jenner. I enjoy their families as reality stars but no more.

Summerfun1980

Posts : 1137
Join date : 2019-06-16

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 13 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by fyww on Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:49 pm

I am here for Tyler and happy to see him becoming everything he is becoming. I love that his life is this crazy new adventure living in NYC with best friend, starting a modeling career, training for marathons, and doing some amazing work for charity.

Like someone else said, Jupiter will always be there. Building houses will always be there. This is a brief moment in time. Live now! Make the most of it.

As for his modeling career going places, I think it will. Maybe he has a long way to go, but I also think he could go a long way. The guy has some serious charisma going for him!

I am also 100% here for his relationship with Gigi. I hope it works out and if it doesn't I hope they stay good friends. It's nice to see that that Yolanda is following Tyler and Andrea is following Gigi. Smiley And even more sweet that Yolanda's best friend follows Tyler and he follows her.

Ty and Gigi may still be getting to know each other (its only been a month, so of course!) but it's looking like everyone close to her that has met him likes what they know!


fyww

Posts : 28
Join date : 2012-12-18

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 13 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Jolena on Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:02 am

@Chgohighlife wrote:Famous people are miserable is what other people tell themselves to try to feel better. Truth is; there are some miserable other people and happy famous people and vice versa. Happiness is inside and people who actually know Tyler, like Dylan - say he's happy. Gigi's friends say she's never been happier. They would know. We're just guessing.

Some people resent the fact that Tyler isn't as insecure as they are so they desperately try to transfer all the feelings of inadequacy and can't and shouldn't and won't to him.

True story; Gigi was considered the worst walker on the runway for the first few years of her career. Naomi Campbell literally laughed at her. But from 2016-2018, she made $30M and appeared on every major magazine cover that matters in the field, numerous times. That's not an accomplishment that needs validation from people outside the profession. She is an international commercial and financial success every place it matters. That's how irrelevant negative opinions of your talent can be so everyone should learn to ignore haters. Not prove them wrong, not show them anything...ignore them.

I hope Tyler continues to rise head and shoulders above the naysayers and never settles for the mediocrity they think is good enough for everyone. No one knows what he can do. We will just have to wait and see. Meanwhile, his I/G numbers haven't budged because his fans are here for him, for modeling, for general contracting, for tighty whities, for awkward moments on the red carpet, for whatever. That's what fans do. All IMO.
 

Great Post . I agree.  No one knows what Tyler and Gigi have together. Time will tell. Some think Tyler is way out of his league with Hadid family but I'm a believer that it dosen't matter if you come from two different worlds , love is love and it's very possible these two can fall in love.  Hey, if Prince Harry can fall in love with Megan Markle and Prince William with Kate (both women commoners) then anything is possible. I think Tyler and Gigi make a cute couple . Tyler is handsome, smart , low key & nice. Lets not forget SHE slid into HIS DM's not the other way around. Lets face it, She could've went after a million other guys .IMO Tyler should explore every opportunity that comes his way including relationships . I hope all works out well for them. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 2644
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 65
Location : Nj

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 13 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Chgohighlife on Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:04 am

@Summerfun1980 wrote:@Chgohighlife Gigi’s walk is still bad. as someone who followed Gigi and her family from the reality show, her success is not because of her talent. Actual talented models like Naomi, who worked for theirs (and in Naomi’s case work quadruple as hard and have quadruple the talent, being a dark skinned black woman and becoming a bonafide supermodel), and others who didn’t get the breaks the Hadids did and continue to get have every reason not to like them. They’ve had a number of shows gifted to them, didn’t even have to audition, though more seasoned models did, because of their name and the new era we are in. I do not dislike the Hadids but they are a prime example of how being born wealthy and privileged can trump all, i. e., talent, intelligent, and hard work. If you want to know more, all you have to do is look it up.

Don’t want to continue and go way off topic but the critique against her is absolutely valid and it bothers me when people brush it off. Same for her sister and Kendall Jenner. I enjoy their families as reality stars but no more.

@Summerfun1980
Fame is not doled out fairly to the deserving, only. We don't live in Utopia and the rich/successful/beautiful/smart are no less so because there are those who think they are undeserving so, I'm not sure of your point but, I respect your right to an opinion. I could fill this thread with stories about who doesn't like whom and why and who shouldn't be raised to the mantle of respect and success they've achieved and who slept with whom and why and who has no talent, who is not beautiful now or was not before all their surgical modifications, etc. etc. etc. etc.  Means nothing. The people the industry considers the best are the ones they pay they most, feature the most, have the highest regard for. Yes Naomi is one of those but, her stories are absolutely the most entertaining and she is NOT the first dark skinned black woman to be a bonafide super model. Think/Read: NAOMI SIMS, Donyale Luna, Beverly Johnson and has we travel through the patina there are many others like Iman, Veronica Webb and many others. Fairness and fame often do not coexist. Nothing new. All IMO

Dear GOODNESS! I missed Tyra Banks and B. Smith! Embarressed!


Last edited by Chgohighlife on Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Chgohighlife

Posts : 1717
Join date : 2017-07-19

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 13 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Summerfun1980 on Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:05 am

@Jolena we don’t know how they started unless I missed it. Gigi just followed him on ig first from what I remember.

I wish everyone the best.

Summerfun1980

Posts : 1137
Join date : 2019-06-16

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 13 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 39 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum