SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 18 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Idlemess Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:03 am

Following along and going with the flow. T&G are getting to know each other and imo that does not mean they have to be connected by the hips 24/7.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 18 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:19 am

mbl wrote:It’s interesting that Anwar’s girlfriend was at the dinner but Tyler wasn’t, especially given that a week ago he travelled to the Netherlands with her family and was walking arm in arm with GIGi.  Seems a little odd that he’s important enough for s funeral but not a birthday dinner.  

@mbi
We do not know whether Tyler was invited to this dinner or not. We do not know why he wasn’t there. I’m more interested in whether or not they met up at her place any/how many nights.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradisewoman31 Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:30 am

Imo, it’s been so tiring with the speculation of what Is going on with Tyler and Gigi. With him not liking any photos, to him following Yolanda and liking her photo and then pictures of Bella going to zayns apartment. I know there will be speculation that either she is considering moving there or maybe Gigi sent Bella to talk to Zayn in place of her to avoid the scrutiny of the press. I hope for Tyler’s case that isn’t it. The sad truth is we will never know if Tyler and Gigi ended things unless we saw them out with another person in a romantic way shape of form. Ugh too much confusion

Paradisewoman31

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:56 am

IMO, they are just living their lives, doing what makes sense for them and their disparate commitments and having fun at our expense while intentionally confusing us. I don’t think there is any real change in their relationship unless someone reports that he’s back to spending all his nights on the futon at Matt’s. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradisewoman31 Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:01 am

@Chgohighlife oh completely agree, news reports/press will turn anything and make it into something it isn’t. That’s the thing, when people don’t know what is going on, I think it’s natural for people to assume that they know and will stick by that until it’s confirmed. But as for Tyler I think big things are ahead of him other than his “relationship” with Gigi, so hopefully everything works of for him.

Paradisewoman31

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:41 am

@Paradisewoman31

Agree and I’m here for it because I’m sincerely a Tyler Cameron fan. Once he shook off the BN cobwebs in a spectacular way, I think the skies opened up and sent down a ladder for him. Only good things ahead and so happy for him. If Gigi is part of the package, all the better because I like the way she saw him, saw t heir potential and went for it. I don’t believe for one minute they’ve broken up. She knows what she wants and so does he and IMO, it’s each other. I see tremendous potential for them. They complement each other beautifully. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:56 am

Imo, it’s been so tiring with the speculation of what Is going on with Tyler and Gigi.

I guess maybe it's because I'm not speculating or obsessively following this that I wasn't aware some had even gotten to the tired stage. Seems to me that things are as they've been from the beginning.

Neither ever made it public they were together, the Pap pictures helped but for two weeks or so, there were multiple reports of them together and yet they were never actually photographed together. I think the only reason this is going to be tiring is if some are over thinking and over dramatizing this. The fact is no one really knows what's going on with the two because frankly, it's not our business.

By all accounts, a month of seeing someone should still be casual in my opinion. Which is why I admit I was surprised when we got proof he was in Holland with her. And that to me further confirmed that really the only people who knows what's going on between these two people are them and their family and friends. So looking at IG likes for proof of something and obsessing about who's going where is just pointless.

On a much more superficial note, love this IG post from US Weekly, because I'm with them, no need for a reason to post this picture.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2UzT1TlM7M/

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:31 am

A poster earlier stated that we shouldn’t compare their behavior with BN couples and I completely agree. Unlike most BN couples, Tyler and Gigi are not looking for more follows and IG likes by flaunting their relationship. The family IG follows are most telling to me that somethings going on. It also appears that Tyler’s not trying to ride coattails by obsessing over Gigi and her contacts. Yet he is spotted front row at fashion week events next to prominent people. The boys doing something right! IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:40 am

Minney wrote:A poster earlier stated that we shouldn’t compare their behavior with BN couples and I completely agree. Unlike most BN couples, Tyler and Gigi are not looking for more follows and IG likes by flaunting their relationship.  The family IG follows are most telling to me that somethings going on. It also appears that Tyler’s not trying to ride coattails by obsessing over Gigi and her contacts. Yet he is spotted front row at fashion week events next to prominent people. The boys doing something right! IMO

@Minney
That is a very good point. This couple is not flaunting their relationship 24/7 while shilling and trying to get more followers. The exact opposite is true so, people are frustrated because they are trying to fit a round ball into a square hole. Stay woke, this is completely different and IMO completely fabulous. Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 18 1176891977

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by intheroom Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:18 pm

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 18 44ccd110
Gotta post this here cause he’s looking so hot.

I like to mention that now with NYFW coming to an end, Tyler have been MIA again. If he’s spot anywhere, let me know.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2UzT1TlM7M/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
intheroom
intheroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilo Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:20 pm

He looks hot

Ilo

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:27 pm

He has a fun IG basketball dunking challenge story w guys from his season. Tyler’s is captioned big chill on the dunk and is really funny and kind of hot. Lol really enjoy their friendships!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality