SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 20 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:26 pm

yellowbirdcage wrote:Has anyone seen any spottings of him today? The hadids + dua lipa are at the farm so he might be there too.

I'm trying to decide if TC is in PA or not.

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 20 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Jolena Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:27 pm

yellowbirdcage wrote:Has anyone seen any spottings of him today? The hadids + dua lipa are at the farm so he might be there too.

I don't think he's posted at all today., at least not that I've seen.  I'm following him but not to the extent that I remember his schedule for ABC tours & his runs. (Maybe someone on here can weigh in  ) If he's not at the farm it's possible that he and Matt found an apartment and are in process of moving and settling in.  no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowbirdcage Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:28 pm

Jolena wrote:According to Gigi's IG story it Looks like she might be up at her mothers farm riding her horse, (with her sister ) unless that story was taken at another time.  I don't know how stories work and if they can be saved to post at a later date.. Someone is on a horse behind them  and there's a that says "out of office" but I can't read the black fine print above it which might be names .. If anyone can read what it say please post here. TIA

this account has tagged who was in the video on the second slide -- doesn't mean everyone who was there is in the video though.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2Xu33XF0ya/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
yellowbirdcage
yellowbirdcage

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:33 pm

yellowbirdcage wrote:
Jolena wrote:According to Gigi's IG story it Looks like she might be up at her mothers farm riding her horse, (with her sister ) unless that story was taken at another time.  I don't know how stories work and if they can be saved to post at a later date.. Someone is on a horse behind them  and there's a that says "out of office" but I can't read the black fine print above it which might be names .. If anyone can read what it say please post here. TIA

this account has tagged who was in the video on the second slide -- doesn't mean everyone who was there is in the video though.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2Xu33XF0ya/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Thanks Yellowbirdcage  handwave Now if we can find out who's on the horse in back that took the video  giggling that would be good. Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 20 4256136633 It's probably her mom.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:37 pm

Matt is in Dallas, Tx I believe. So, unless Tyler travelled as well, he's not with Matt this weekend.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:42 pm

Tyler put on his stories that he plans to schedule ran for next week and abcfoodtours has a tour schedule for next week in North Carolina.

Not 100% sure he is on the farm but thought it was interesting that yesterday his last social media activity was around the same time Bella had a story about to go on a helicopter presumably to go to the farm. Again not sure but if he stays hiding until Gigi has to leave for London I would guess he is down there with them. All jmo

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:54 pm

I just read an article that I received in my email that says Gigi is being sued for posting a picture on the internet of her and her Ex Zyan.,that belonged to a New York photographer. It dosen't say when the picture was posted but Im assuming it was probably before she started dating Tyler. Gigi wrote a good response to the law suit .

sorce. ENews
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:07 pm

I don't think he's posted at all today., at least not that I've seen.

He reposted some stuff and then he posted a Story of him dunking as a shout out to Dustin and Matt and some other guys. But that could have very easily been an old video. Nothing else to indicate he's home.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:16 pm

smg2587 wrote:Tyler put on his stories that he plans to schedule ran for next week and abcfoodtours  has a tour schedule for next week in North Carolina.

Not 100% sure he is on the farm but thought it was interesting that yesterday his last social media activity was around the same time Bella had a story about to go on a helicopter presumably to go to the farm. Again not sure but if he stays hiding until Gigi has to leave for London I would guess he is down there with them. All jmo

Dylan will be in NYC on Thurs and they have plans to make #dyler happen.

I felt like Bella took the heli bc there was no room in Gigi's truck.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:23 pm

Jolena wrote:I just read an article that I received in my email that says Gigi is being sued for posting a picture on the internet of her and her Ex Zyan.,that belonged to a New York photographer. It dosen't say when the picture was posted but Im assuming it was probably before she started dating Tyler. Gigi wrote a good response to the law suit .

sorce. ENews

Thanks for sharing. This is why the rules of this forum insist on links to sources. We have been warned several times, therefore if it appears we are unreasonable by deleting a post without the source, that is why.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:02 pm

Does anyone think it's weird that Tyler hasn't liked the last 7 Instagram posts of Gigi (from the last 6 days) when he was liking 90% of her posts previously?

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:12 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:Does anyone think it's weird that Tyler hasn't liked the last 7 Instagram posts of Gigi (from the last 6 days) when he was liking 90% of her posts previously?

I doubt him liking or not liking a post means much but then again it seems to be a big deal with SM these days.  I don't even know how to check if someone liked a post unless I see their name right there next to the post itself (which I have seen Tyler's name right there several times in the past) but If they aren't casually dating anymore I'm sure eventually one of the mag rags will let us know., they'll be on it like flies on S_ _ t.  Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 20 4256136633 laugh out loud jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality