Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 3 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Chgohighlife on Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:00 am

@Doggoneit wrote:@Chgohighlife glad for TC and the  good things that come his way.  Wish him nothing but the best.  JMO, personally not a fan of some that are represented by NTA-that's all.
Meant no offense.

They are super successful, 20 years in the business, all top brands access, hundreds of clients. No offense taken. As you know, I have strong preferences too so, I get it. giggling

Chgohighlife

Posts : 1717
Join date : 2017-07-19

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 3 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Doggoneit on Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:06 am

@HavaDrPepper Tyler mentioned on a podcast that they were working on some projects with ABC that may take them all over the country. I thought at the time that might be something to build a show around. Would be such a great thing for their charity and the children they serve. He talked about the need to educate the communities about the food deserts that cause barriers to nutrition for children and families, especially in the summer.
Such a good mission. i hope they do get some traction for this cause.

Doggoneit

Posts : 532
Join date : 2019-01-10

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 3 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by jojo47 on Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:48 am

@seton wrote:
@Jolena wrote:Wasen't GH suppose to be walking a red carpet tonight in NYC? anyone know what time and channel it 's on? TIA

no, she wasnt suppose to and she didnt. She was at the US Open to watch Serena tonite. If you had watched the match on tv, u prob saw a glimpse of her.

I watched the US Open, as I was cheering for our Canadian finalist to beat Serena. Hugesmile

Gigi wasn’t sitting in Serena’s box with Venus, Meghan Markle & others. Not that I saw anyways. Perhaps she was elsewhere in the building & the camera didn’t catch her this time.

I saw her earlier in the tournament watching Serena tho.
jojo47
jojo47

Posts : 2677
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 3 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Chgohighlife on Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:01 am

@jojo47 wrote:
@seton wrote:
@Jolena wrote:Wasen't GH suppose to be walking a red carpet tonight in NYC? anyone know what time and channel it 's on? TIA

no, she wasnt suppose to and she didnt. She was at the US Open to watch Serena tonite. If you had watched the match on tv, u prob saw a glimpse of her.

I watched the US Open, as I was cheering for our Canadian finalist to beat Serena. Hugesmile

Gigi wasn’t sitting in Serena’s box with Venus, Meghan Markle & others. Not that I saw anyways. Perhaps she was elsewhere in the building & the camera didn’t catch her this time.

I saw her earlier in the tournament watching Serena tho.

@Jolena
@jojo47
Gigi opened Ralph Lauren’s fashion show last night which was followed by an ultra exclusive jazz style “Ralph’s Club” themed party featuring Janelle Monae.

Chgohighlife

Posts : 1717
Join date : 2017-07-19

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 3 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by lleyki on Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:14 am

Gigi wasn’t sitting in Serena’s box with Venus, Meghan Markle & others. Not that I saw anyways. Perhaps she was elsewhere in the building & the camera didn’t catch her this time.

She was up in the VIP/Suites area. Many of her IG fanpages have multiple pictures of her at the match.

lleyki

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2012-05-26

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 3 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by dee on Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:40 pm

According to his IG story, Tyler is at the US open. Wonder if he'll be there with Gigi and friends or if he's there for his partnership with Heineken from earlier.
dee
dee

Posts : 3061
Join date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 3 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by seton on Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:42 pm

judging by mattj's ig, they are at the us open right now watching the the women double finals.
Tyler is in a striped tee that says 'GUESS' on it.

GH's event tonite should be TommyHilfiger at 8PM all the way uptown in Harlem. Sorry but I dont think they are going to make an appearance together tonite.
seton
seton

Posts : 1574
Join date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 3 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by lleyki on Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:06 pm

GH's event tonite should be TommyHilfiger at 8PM all the way uptown in Harlem. Sorry but I dont think they are going to make an appearance together tonite.

Not that I'm saying he will or that it matters much since there's a whole week of NYFW still to go but the U.S. Open is at Flushing Meadows, which is in Queens. Queens is like what, 30 minutes from Harlem?


Last edited by lleyki on Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2012-05-26

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 3 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by seton on Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:25 pm

@lleyki wrote:
GH's event tonite should be TommyHilfiger at 8PM all the way uptown in Harlem. Sorry but I dont think they are going to make an appearance together tonite.

Not that I'm saying he will or that it matters much since there's a whole of NYFW still to go but the U.S. Open is at Flushing Meadows, which is in Queens. Queens is like what, 30 minutes from Harlem?


40 min by uber, a hour by subway if he is going direct and not changing his tee and jeans.
seton
seton

Posts : 1574
Join date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 3 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by seton on Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:42 pm

@dee wrote:According to his IG story, Tyler is at the US open. Wonder if he'll be there with Gigi and friends or if he's there for his partnership with Heineken from earlier.

Judging by his latest story, he's there for his Heineken partnership. Good call. yes
seton
seton

Posts : 1574
Join date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 3 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Chgohighlife on Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:43 pm

@seton wrote:judging by mattj's ig, they are at the us open right now watching the the women double finals.
Tyler is in a striped tee that says 'GUESS' on it.

GH's event tonite should be TommyHilfiger at 8PM all the way uptown in Harlem. Sorry but I dont think they are going to make an appearance together tonite.


We don’t know whether he’ll be at Gigi’s 8 pm show or not but if he isn’t it certainly won’t be because he was at the Open in the middle of the afternoon. J

Chgohighlife

Posts : 1717
Join date : 2017-07-19

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 3 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by seton on Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:51 pm

@Chgohighlife wrote:
@seton wrote:judging by mattj's ig, they are at the us open right now watching the the women double finals.
Tyler is in a striped tee that says 'GUESS' on it.

GH's event tonite should be TommyHilfiger at 8PM all the way uptown in Harlem. Sorry but I dont think they are going to make an appearance together tonite.


We don’t know whether he’ll be at Gigi’s 8 pm show or not but if he isn’t it certainly won’t be because he was at the Open in the middle of the afternoon. J




It's an all-day affair = W Doubles/M Singles but the Hilfiger show aint big enough for a first public appearance anyway. JMO.
seton
seton

Posts : 1574
Join date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 3 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum