SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 25 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:16 pm

I guess he's running again or maybe just listening to music, wherever he is, whether it's Pennsylvania or NYC. He's listening to the Running Playlist again.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 25 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by lleyki Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:28 pm

No offense intended but can I ask why people are watching and analyzing Tyler's Spotify activities? Since I assume that's where the info of him listening to a specific playlist is coming from. Like I understood it when the season was airing and some were using it to try and figure out what was going on. Frankly I think too much was read into that but that's a whole other story. But what is the point now?

eta: Also, to answer the question, yes Tyler makes the occasional tweets even when he's away with Gigi. I guess myself and others should have been more specific that he goes off Instagram and specifically IG Stories.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by fyww Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:38 pm

Ilo wrote:
fyww wrote:
seton wrote:bella just confirmed via ig story that she is still there at the farm. thanks bella! giggling

Bella doing the work for us! :yes:
i dont get it what work

I was kidding. I meant by her posting the IG story from the farm it answered the question of whether or not she and Gigi might possibly be in London. Which was really just speculation to begin with, but I was half hoping they did go to London because there would be a chance of a random sighting. If they are on the family farm, not so much.

But I am happy for them that they are somewhere fun and relaxed and happy. I am happy for Yolanda to have her family around her during a really tough time.

fyww

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:40 pm

lleyki wrote:No offense intended but can I ask why people are watching and analyzing Tyler's Spotify activities? Since I assume that's where the info of him listening to a specific playlist is coming from. Like I understood it when the season was airing and some were using it to try and figure out what was going on. Frankly I think too much was read into that but that's a whole other story. But what is the point now?

eta: Also, to answer the question, yes Tyler makes the occasional tweets even when he's away with Gigi. I guess myself and others should have been more specific that he goes off Instagram and specifically IG Stories.

Well Spotify is another type of social media to track just like Twitter or Instagram. For example, when someone is listening to a running playlist there's a fairly good chance that they might be running.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:51 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
lleyki wrote:No offense intended but can I ask why people are watching and analyzing Tyler's Spotify activities? Since I assume that's where the info of him listening to a specific playlist is coming from. Like I understood it when the season was airing and some were using it to try and figure out what was going on. Frankly I think too much was read into that but that's a whole other story. But what is the point now?

Well Spotify is another type of social media to track just like Twitter or Instagram. For example, when someone is listening to a running playlist there's a fairly good chance that they might be running.

It is? That's honestly news to me because I listen to many of my playlists when I'm not always necessarily doing what the playlist says. Sometimes I just feel like hearing those songs. And as I said, IMO, over analyzing Tyler's playlists was what created the perfect storm of Hannah's post-season where some built up a romantic reunion that didn't exist. But more than that, my point though is why is it necessary to track and sleuth what he's doing now.

Again I got it when the season was airing because that's what people do to figure out the F1 and other stuff. But the show's over, Tyler's just living his life, what are people sleuthing exactly? That he's romantically involved with Gigi, we know he is. To see if they still are romantically involved - well as someone else, if and when that happens, people will likely know either by a source leaking to the tabloids or one being seen with someone else.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:53 pm

lleyki wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

It is? That's honestly news to me because I listen to many of my playlists when I'm not always necessarily doing what the playlist says. Sometimes I just feel like hearing those songs. And as I said, IMO, over analyzing Tyler's playlists was what created the perfect storm of Hannah's post-season where some built up a romantic reunion that didn't exist. But more than that, my point though is why is it necessary to track and sleuth what he's doing now.

Again I got it when the season was airing because that's what people do to figure out the F1 and other stuff. But the show's over, Tyler's just living his life, what are people sleuthing exactly? That he's romantically involved with Gigi, we know he is. To see if they still are romantically involved - well as someone else, if and when that happens, people will likely know either by a source leaking to the tabloids or one being seen with someone else.

Well currently some of us speculating that he is at the farm and others are speculating that he is not at the farm. Social media clues help in this speculation.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:57 pm

I honestly think Hannah being such an open book in the aftermath of the Jed break up has made music sleuthing something people still look into. She was very obvious because she listened to a heartbreak playlist and Taylor Swift's Red which has a ton of break up songs. I am not blaming Hannah she is free to listen to what she wants to but I think people now think you can tell things from music listens because of that. Hannah during the season you could tell her music fit her mood. But that isn't the case for everybody and it might not even be the case for her now.

With Tyler so much people thought the heart playlist was for Hannah. It doesn't help that it was created the same day he defended Hannah to James Taylor. So it got read on a lot and people see what they want to see. Also I don't think his mood can be told by his music choices. He listen to what he is feeling. Like the past 2 weeks he tweeted about Troy Lanez and Juice World so he listen to them the early part of this week. He listens to music all the time. After the pap shots of him in Gigi's truck came out I saw he spent a long time listening (Lover Album came out that night and I had to listen to it) and he was with her. He listen to music before the funeral last week. So we really can't tell anything from his music listens to or when, imo. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:13 pm

I don't know if this is a reference to me? But I think he is either running in Pennsylvania or running in NYC. The running playlist isn't especially romantic or sad, laugh out loud.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by fyww Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:37 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:

On a treadmill. In a home gym. At Yolanda Hadid's farmhouse in PA! Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 25 1176891977

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Embarressed!

fyww

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:42 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
lleyki wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

Well currently some of us speculating that he is at the farm and others are speculating that he is not at the farm. Social media clues help in this speculation.

But we have the clue - he's currently off Instagram. And as noted above, we have now seen this pattern, if you want to call it that, multiple times. Tyler goes silent on IG, so does Gigi, turns out they were together. And there's actual picture evidence of these things, so it's not random speculation. We had picture evidence when they went to a lake house, we had them driving off with his and her friends and we had pictures of them actually in Holland.

I guess again it's just odd to me because like I said, I don't sleuth, it's not my thing. So even with his IG activity. I'm not even analyzing it. To me it's simply that he's quiet on IG and at this point, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize when that's happened, it's because he's off somewhere with her. I just really do not understand what a playlist proves. But again, I didn't get it even when the season was airing.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:54 pm

I guess the only difference I see is that in the past when he was with her at the farm he was completely off of social media, not following anyone, not liking anything, not Tweeting. This time that hasn't really been the case, but maybe the reason is that he's more comfortable with the family and just being on his phone around them? Not sure.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by fyww Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:24 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:I guess the only difference I see is that in the past when he was with her at the farm he was completely off of social media, not following anyone, not liking anything, not Tweeting. This time that hasn't really been the case, but maybe the reason is that he's more comfortable with the family and just being on his phone around them? Not sure.

Since this is his second (or possibly third?) visit to the farm I'm sure he probably feels more at home there. On his first visit to meet her mom he would have wanted to make a good impression. Since then there's been a family trip to the Netherlands under very sad circumstances that he was a part of. It's only natural that he would feel much more comfortable with Yolanda after that experience. And she with him.

I can't imagine him NOT being comfortable enough to get on his phone and check sm over the course of a weekend. Or to use her treadmill to try and get 14 miles in to prepare for the upcoming marathon.

fyww

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality