SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pose - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 4 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:33 pm

seton wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
seton wrote:judging by mattj's ig, they are at the us open right now watching the the women double finals.
Tyler is in a striped tee that says 'GUESS' on it.

GH's event tonite should be TommyHilfiger at 8PM all the way uptown in Harlem. Sorry but I dont think they are going to make an appearance together tonite.

We don’t know whether he’ll be at Gigi’s 8 pm show or not but if he isn’t it certainly won’t be because he was at the Open in the middle of the afternoon. J

It's an all-day affair = W Doubles/M Singles but the Hilfiger show aint big enough for a first public appearance anyway. JMO.

Clearly they have no interest in making a big, ostentatious splash. Regardless, Gigi and Tommy had an extremely lucrative collaboration and their relationship as co-designers was significant for both of them so, I don’t think she’d agree with that assessment of the prominence of his show, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

pose - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 4 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by yellowbirdcage Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:40 pm

https://footwearnews.com/gallery/gigi-hadid-new-york-fashion-week-fall-2019-front-row-photos/

tyler is on the red carpet in jeans at tommy pose - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 4 1f606 wonder if we'll get picks of them together
yellowbirdcage
yellowbirdcage

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:22 pm

Thanks for sharing! I wonder if he got to meet H.E.R. and Kehlani (they were there as well). I'm not jealous or anything pose - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 4 1f62d
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:43 pm

I'm confused  pose - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 4 3806527698 Does "front Row" mean these people are the ones sitting in the front row at the fashion show or is that just a title for TH? IS this show on video anywhere where we can view it? Does anyone know if GH & Bella walked the runway ? Tyler must be proud of his girl, she looks amazing in that jumpsuit & Black hat. jmo  pose - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 4 4256136633 IF anyone finds any additional pics please post here. TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:57 pm

Front row means what it says, they were seated in the front row. No, Gigi and Bella did not walk in the show. They just attended. I've seen pictures on Instagram and Gigi and Tyler did not sit next to each other. She sat next to Bella.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:17 am

I saw Gigi's recent post about opening the show tonight (or last night) for RL.(I must say gorgeous and classy alfit , the video is awesome) in the comments some are saying that Tyler is there sitting in the back. I don't see him and I watched it a million times laugh out loud Has anyone else seen him in that video? If so can you grab a screen shot of him. TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:18 am

Also in one of the comments someone is saying that Tyler was there because he had it on his story. I don't see it. Anyone?
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:21 am

He was taking the red eye back to NYC from LA last night. He would not have been at the show.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:49 am

dee wrote:He was taking the red eye back to NYC from LA last night. He would not have been at the show.
r

Thanks, I did see his story last night and looked like he was on a plane saying something about United ,. But these posters confuse the heck out of me and  you never know where they are getting their info.  I can't keep up. laugh out loud First you read he's in LA then he's not in LA then you don't know if he's posting pics that were taken previously then pics of him at US open now tonight on red carpet .  dizzy Tyler is a busy man these days !
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:54 am

He went to LA for about two days and came back to New York last night. Today he was at the US Open Women's doubles finals and later went to the Tommy Hilfiger/Zendaya show that Gigi and Bella also attended.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:13 am

lleyki wrote:He went to LA for about two days and came back to New York last night. Today he was at the US Open Women's doubles finals and later went to the Tommy Hilfiger/Zendaya show that Gigi and Bella also attended.

Thanks !! And he probably went home with Gigi.  laugh out loud Where's the Paparazzi when you need them.  giggling
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilo Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:44 am

Is tyler going to act in movies

Ilo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality