SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 44 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by silverstreams Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:28 pm

@Bleiby527 None of what you said is true. Tyler and Gigi were physically together at her family farm till the Saturday/Sunday of the 14th September when she left for London. They have not been seen together because she is out of the country. As far as saying he's not in love, uhh that could be true and what's bad about saying that? I'ts a very new relationship to be claiming love. I think you're reading into this a little too harshly imo

silverstreams

Back to top Go down

thebachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 44 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:31 pm

@seton But he didn't. He was clearly throwing shade at Jed which I thought was interesting because I thought they were friends. And he clarified that he wasn't saying he had a gf but he was dating when they called about the bachelor. Another example of people reading more into things which led to the tyler and hannah debacle. People are also trying to throw tyler and gigi into a relationship. JMO

Last edited by Summerfun1980 on Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:31 pm

silverstreams wrote:@Bleiby527 None of what you said is true. Tyler and Gigi were physically together at her family farm till the Saturday/Sunday of the 14th September when she left for London. They have not been seen together because she is out of the country. As far as saying he's not in love, uhh that could be true and what's bad about saying that? I'ts a very new relationship to be claiming love. I think you're reading into this a little too harshly imo

@silverstreams Is there actual evidence that he was at the farm that weekend. I didn’t think so.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:34 pm

seton wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Tyler Cameron Reveals He Was In Talks to Be the Next 'Bachelor' (Exclusive)
https://www.etonline.com/media/videos/tyler-cameron-reveals-he-was-in-talks-to-be-the-next-bachelor-exclusive-133096

I agree with Lauren that he just admitted to having a girlfriend. Ooops! giggling
:yes:
Now we need confirmation about the present.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:36 pm

Everyone sees and hears things that they want according to their own biases. I also heard that his heart was not in the right place to consider it after his break-up. IMO things have changed with him and GiGi. There was a reason he did not take fan photos in NYC the weekend before London FW. Both of their moods seemed somewhat somber on social media with a change of tone. ALL will be interpreted according to your bias.

Maybe it will pick up when she is back in NYC?

I don't know why it is not considered the strong possibility that he may be living in LA in the near future, if any of the opportunities he is working on are based in LA?
So, I agree that they are playing like any normal couple, and not a BN couple, who have known each other for a few weeks - who have other priorities that have to be focused on.
There could be many reasons why they have changed strategies in the public dating world, and, imo, one reason to consider is that they have decided to just be friends.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:36 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:38 pm

@silverstreams Kindly refer to the rules. https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2409-rules-guidelines-no-discussion.

Our forum exists for sleuthing and exchanging opinions in a thoughtful and respectful manner. Thus your statement "none of what you said is true" does not comply with the rules. If proof exists otherwise, then a link to that source must be provided.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:39 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@seton But he didn't. He was clearly throwing shade at Jed which I thought was interesting because I thought they were friends. And he clarified that he wasn't saying he had a gf but he was dating when they called about the bachelor. Another example of people reading more into things which led to the tyler and hannah debacle. People are also trying to throw tyler and gigi into a relationship. JMO

TC doesnt think about Jed enough to throw shade at Jed. I guess LaurenZ and I will just disagree with you. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:39 pm

People are going to believe what they want from that interview. I think we won't get things answered until after fashion month. He looked more comfortable on the non Gigi questions. I just thought his body language was off on the Gigi questions.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by silverstreams Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:41 pm

mbl wrote:
silverstreams wrote:@Bleiby527 None of what you said is true. Tyler and Gigi were physically together at her family farm till the Saturday/Sunday of the 14th September when she left for London. They have not been seen together because she is out of the country. As far as saying he's not in love, uhh that could be true and what's bad about saying that? I'ts a very new relationship to be claiming love. I think you're reading into this a little too harshly imo

@silverstreams Is there actual evidence that he was at the farm that weekend.  I didn’t think so.  

If you go back in this and earlier threads, Tyler has a very clear pattern on social media. When he is with Gigi he either drops off from the map or posts very minimally and usually not specific to his location. Up till the day Gigi left, no one knew where he was and he was also not spotted in NY the whole weekend. Tyler is spotted with photo proof or he shows where he is every day. When not he is with Gigi or for that one time, in the Netherlands with her family. Believe what you want but that's the pattern. Anyways I know people are going to be biased about this till they're spotted again when she's back in NY.

silverstreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:43 pm

seton wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@seton But he didn't. He was clearly throwing shade at Jed which I thought was interesting because I thought they were friends. And he clarified that he wasn't saying he had a gf but he was dating when they called about the bachelor. Another example of people reading more into things which led to the tyler and hannah debacle. People are also trying to throw tyler and gigi into a relationship. JMO

TC doesnt think about Jed enough to throw shade at Jed. I guess LaurenZ and I will just disagree with you. giggling

Well he did in that moment because Jed is the one who came on the show with a girlfriend and he said you shouldn't do that. LOL Zima asked a good follow up question and tyler clarified. You can choose to ignore that.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:43 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
silverstreams wrote:@seton They're literally going by the celeb handbook which is "we're just friends" while dating and getting to know someone. Tons of high profile couples do this. It's baby steps. If I remember Sarah Hyland didn't reveal Wells till a few months in. I don't think interviews or social media will reveal anything about Tyler and Gigi. So far actions have and will. GH will be back in New York after the 1st, i guarantee they'll just pick up where they left off.

Then why did Tyler look sad during the interview? I noticed tears in his eyes. And he very clearly said he was not in love with anyone right now. Seems like a harsh thing to say at the beginning of a new relationship?

I don't think it's weird to not be in love after a month of dating. He mentioned on Insta he hadn't been sleeping much with all the traveling.

thebachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 44 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality