SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 45 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by smg2587 Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:43 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Seems like the Gigi questions where avoided in this interview. He did et first. Maybe something went in the not to discuss list.

Last edited by smg2587 on Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

thebachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 45 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:44 pm

@Ilo Again, always provide the source when making a statement such as "So they broke it off" OR mention IMO (In my opinion). Rules!  

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2409-rules-guidelines-no-discussion

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:47 pm

silverstreams wrote:@Bleiby527 None of what you said is true. Tyler and Gigi were physically together at her family farm till the Saturday/Sunday of the 14th September when she left for London. They have not been seen together because she is out of the country. As far as saying he's not in love, uhh that could be true and what's bad about saying that? I'ts a very new relationship to be claiming love. I think you're reading into this a little too harshly imo

Can you please provide evidence of Tyler and Gigi being at the family farm until the 14th of September? Thanks!

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:47 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
seton wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@seton But he didn't. He was clearly throwing shade at Jed which I thought was interesting because I thought they were friends. And he clarified that he wasn't saying he had a gf but he was dating when they called about the bachelor. Another example of people reading more into things which led to the tyler and hannah debacle. People are also trying to throw tyler and gigi into a relationship. JMO

TC doesnt think about Jed enough to throw shade at Jed. I guess LaurenZ and I will just disagree with you. giggling

Well he did in that moment because Jed is the one who came on the show with a girlfriend and he said you shouldn't do that. LOL Zima asked a good follow up question and tyler clarified. You can choose to ignore that.

It's called backtracking. It's something ppl do when they say something they shouldn't have. You can choose to ignore that.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverstreams Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:49 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@silverstreams Kindly refer to the rules. https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2409-rules-guidelines-no-discussion.

Our forum exists for sleuthing and exchanging opinions in a thoughtful and respectful manner. Thus your statement "none of what you said is true" does not comply with the rules. If proof exists otherwise, then a link to that source must be provided.

I was responding to the implication that GH used Tyler and others in the past for publicity. Should someone be able to say that without proof either? I don't think my response was rude or disrespectful.

silverstreams

Back to top Go down

Post by silverstreams Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:52 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
silverstreams wrote:@Bleiby527 None of what you said is true. Tyler and Gigi were physically together at her family farm till the Saturday/Sunday of the 14th September when she left for London. They have not been seen together because she is out of the country. As far as saying he's not in love, uhh that could be true and what's bad about saying that? I'ts a very new relationship to be claiming love. I think you're reading into this a little too harshly imo

Can you please provide evidence of Tyler and Gigi being at the family farm until the 14th of September? Thanks!

It's readily available on this thread, you can go back if you want Hugesmile

silverstreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:52 pm

It seems like we are all seeing completely different things based on our own biases from this interview about the current state of the Tyler/Gigi relationship - some of us are seeing a relationship that is fizzling out and some of us are seeing a relationship that has gone private.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:52 pm

Just a reminder about the rules to keep discussions respectful to other members, which  includes not using ‘you’ in an accusatory way. If there’s proof to back up an assertion, provide it, otherwise it’s just an opinion/speculation and should be labelled as such. Tyler being absent on SM isn’t proof he was with Gigi at the farm, no matter how likely it seems. Let’s also avoid discussing Gigi outside of her relationship with Tyler, her previous relationships are not up for discussion/speculation. Carry on yes

Last edited by ReneeM on Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:52 pm

@silverstreams Thoughtful and respectful would have been to say "IMO None of what you said is true". Without IMO, it's a strong statement and can be interpreted harshly. I'm sure your intent was good.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:52 pm

silverstreams wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

Oh I'm sorry - was there photo proof? I missed that in the thread. Can you direct me to it - thanks! Smiley

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:55 pm

silverstreams wrote:

Again, please be thoughtful and considerate, for example: "I read it on this thread - let me go find it and post if for you".

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by silverstreams Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:56 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@silverstreams Thoughtful and respectful would have been to say "IMO None of what you said is true".  Without IMO, it's a strong statement and can be interpreted harshly. I'm sure your intent was good.

Noted and apologize for that.

silverstreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality